• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darkness and Light Fusion Tournament: Heroes + Villains Stats equal

[SIZE=4]Firebrand (Ghosts 'n Goblins) & Silver Surfer (Super Hero Squad)
Both stop a being from destroying the world they live in and collected stones for power[/SIZE]
I see that Firebrand is an Anti-hero in the category section but has he done many bad things?

Doctor Strange and Scarlet Witch (MCU, Multiverse of madness versions)
Huh, well, since Strange lost his time stone after infinity war and Wanda needs to move her hands to cast a spell most of the time I guess it's fine, although I'll remove Wanda's plot/time rewind
ill choose arcueid (a:e) key and roa ( any key works, they all have the same powerset anyway.)
both are vampires

if this is op i could switch arcueid or roa out for satsuki

Well, I don't know the characters, could you say why one is bad and the other is good, doesn't Arcueid also have an authority? (Essentially she gets almost all the powers there are in Nasuverse), also some powers like Conceptual manipulation and Info manip have no explanation beyond Mystic eyes in Satsuki's profile (In general is very outdated)

Shiki Granbell and Garou

Both have similar movesets being able to manipulate gravity and wormholes
Both have alternate timeline versions of themselves that got corrupted by a powerful entiity

Fist of the Demon God Shirou
Hmmmmm, ok. I will only restrict passive radiation (Although he could produce it with his nuclear and gamma ray attacks)
Lord Saitama

Ok

I don’t think he done anything directly bad I was going for him and dark surfer
Dark surfer is a bit broken, considering he has like 4 different forms of Precog, a thousand thought-based hax, and already resists all of his own abilities, I think using the Silver surfer who was corrupted by the sword of infinity is best option (before he transformed into Dark Surfer, since he needs the infinity stones to use the sword to its fullest)

So Sora and Vanitas? Les't see...

• Both of them like to battle people a lot
  • Both of them are very versatily
  • Both of them are keyblade users

Altrought, i prefer a fusion with Xeharnort.
I like this idea although it was many years ago that I tried a KH game (I barely passed a couple of levels, but I couldn't finish it because the game wasn't mine), could Young Xeharnort+Sora still have the same connections? cuz i think Master/old Xeha have many shit

I like this idea although it was many years ago that I tried a KH game (I barely passed a couple of levels, but I couldn't finish it because the game wasn't mine), could Young Xeharnort+Sora still have the same connections? cuz i think Master/old Xeha have many shit
Well, this here
Xehanort steals the bodies and hearts of others to extend his life. Sora lets others share his body and heart to extend their lives.), they both became a Heartless and a Nobody. Sora is a Naive Hero and increasingly portrayed as a Messianic Archetype, while Xehanort is The Chessmaster who shows some Fallen Angel symbolism.
Don't apply to both, since that only happens with OldNort, but they also have another simmilarity, that being they both are the "Child of Destiny".
Is kinda a spoiler, so i won't elaborate, but they have this simmilarity too.
So i think is fine in using YOungnort

Also, i think Saber and Arcueird have better similaritys.
t9redjv8lvw61.png

Saber is the hero on the fusion, because she is King Arthur, and Arcueid is the villain because in another route of the Visual Novel, she became the last boss which the protagonists have to fight. She try to kill the heroine of the route, and get protagonist without his consent.

The name would be Arcuria.

t9redjv8lvw61.png

Saber is the hero on the fusion, because she is King Arthur, and Arcueid is the villain because in another route of the Visual Novel, she became the last boss which the protagonists have to fight. She try to kill the heroine of the route, and get protagonist without his consent.

That Servant invulnerability is gonna be a bitch to deal with in this tournament.

That Servant invulnerability is gonna be a bitch to deal with in this tournament.
Invulnerability is something that is restricted by default along with Avalon, but again what worries me is that Arcueird (both in Fate and in her original novel) has Authority according to her profile
Also, this fusion is absolute broken, unless they fighting someone with Soul Resistance, they gonna make far in the tournament.
That is the plan

Yeah, but she don't gain all powers of the Nasuverse, just the one that her authority give her.
Well, I think Fate-Arcueid works (With the restrictions already established about invulnerability+Power null is out and used the low-end of her time rewind aka Mid level regeneration) by the way, how does her infomation manip hax work? (Her CM seems to be just a Stats reduction that needs certain things to work)

Well, I think Fate-Arcueid works (With the restrictions already established about invulnerability+Power null is out and used the low-end of her time rewind aka Mid level regeneration) by the way, how does her infomation manip hax work? (Her CM seems to be just a Stats reduction that needs certain things to work)
You forgot to add my fusion soaratis

t9redjv8lvw61.png

Ok, i choosing Kurapika and Sasuke
  • Both have a clan that got slaughtered
  • Both are members of a clan with red eyes. -
  • Both out for vengeance. (Kurapika is after an Evil Organization, Sasuke is after a person in the evil organization)

The name would be KuraSuke.
Maximum of 16 characters, 1 mine, one per member
Now that I look at it, you already put a character and as the rules indicate it is a fusion per character, so I ask you, will you leave the concept of Arcuria for another member to use or will you change KuraSuke for Arcuria?

You forgot to add my fusion soaratis
Well, this here

Don't apply to both, since that only happens with OldNort, but they also have another simmilarity, that being they both are the "Child of Destiny".
Is kinda a spoiler, so i won't elaborate, but they have this simmilarity too.
So i think is fine in using YOungnort
Just ask to you speedster but don't you think that using Xeharnort+Sora merged is a better option than Sora+Vanitas?

by the way, how does her infomation manip hax work?
If you talking about her mystic eyes:
Mystic Eyes of Enchantment: Arcueid has incredibly powerful Mystic Eyes, allowing her to enchant the heart and souls of others if they make eye contact with her, but she has the ability to restrict this to prevent it. She can also use them to hypnotize others and direct them with basic suggestions, using it to modify the memories of an entire school faculty and student body in order to slip into a school unnoticed.

Now that I look at it, you already put a character and as the rules indicate it is a fusion per character, so I ask you, will you leave the concept of Arcuria for another member to use or will you change KuraSuke for Arcuria?
Oh, i din't see the rule.
Ok, i gonna keep KuraSuke in the game, i let someone else use Arcuria.

Just ask to you speedster but don't you think that using Xeharnort+Sora merged is a better option than Sora+Vanitas?
Fine xeharnort and sora fusion then name soranort

Dark surfer is a bit broken, considering he has like 4 different forms of Precog, a thousand thought-based hax, and already resists all of his own abilities, I think using the Silver surfer who was corrupted by the sword of infinity is best option (before he transformed into Dark Surfer, since he needs the infinity stones to use the sword to its fullest)
In that case I would like to change him to Ganondorf (Tears of the Kingdom)

Well, I don't know the characters, could you say why one is bad and the other is good, doesn't Arcueid also have an authority? (Essentially she gets almost all the powers there are in Nasuverse)
No, you're thinking of void shiki. Roa is the main villain of the near side of tsukihime, while arcueid is one of the main heroines. I can always change arcueid to satsuki if needed
, also some powers like Conceptual manipulation and Info manip have no explanation beyond Mystic eyes in Satsuki's profile (In general is very outdated)
other guy already explained

Does Zerobito still have his Paths of Pain/Cyber Elves? I think I asked this earlier but I don't remember if this was answered or not.

Only armors (Example: Iron man armor is fused with Space marine armor), but things like swords and guns not
ok, so since i cannot make Frostmourne a giant spear, can we make it adapted to Whitebeard's size?
i mean, Arthas is a human but Edward is a half-giant who's 6.66m tall, so can we adapt this?

ok, so since i cannot make Frostmourne a giant spear, can we make it adapted to Whitebeard's size?
i mean, Arthas is a human but Edward is a half-giant who's 6.66m tall, so can we adapt this?
In this case, sure
Is optional equipment allowed?
It depends, if the character can change the result of a stomp fight against him to something more debatable, yes, so it will be case by case (In one fight one will have access to optional equipment and in another not)

Does Zerobito still have his Paths of Pain/Cyber Elves? I think I asked this earlier but I don't remember if this was answered or not.
He can(by the way, you say Fourth war, so no use Jūbi Jinchūriki stuff) but remember that they have both the personalities amplified by the other, so if I'm not mistaken Obito doesn't use all the paths, his fusion won't either

Diablo and Reinhard Van Astrea are actually pretty similar
  1. they both praise their lords
  2. Extremely loyal
  3. Both are extremely confident in their abilities
Also the fusion will be constnatly worried about his failures
Ok, no, too many thought based powers, and shit like AE, A powerful Aura, Time stop the enemy attack, he go Amped every time, etc.

If you had used someone else along with Reinhard, I would have only told you that Reinhard would have had his Power null/Sleep hax, Space slash, ee and mana Drain blocked

Ok, no, too many thought based powers, and shit like AE, A powerful Aura, Time stop the enemy attack, he go Amped every time, etc.

If you had used someone else along with Reinhard, I would have only told you that Reinhard would have had his Power null/Sleep hax, Space slash, ee and mana Drain blocked
The idea is super f* cool but Tensura is severely filled w/ hax and Reinhard would beat a ton of them even so lmao

i cant promise ill be super active for the actual match i just have an idea i really like, assuming that last suggestion doesnt take the last spot

jonathan joestar and kenshiro

i mean, just ***** look at em
Sorry man, but we cannot used that fusion, both are hero
4). Fusions must at least have something in common (Personality or some aspect like very similar power) apart from the fact that they are based on the mixture of a Hero with a villain, anti-heroes count depending on how many bad things they have done, they will fall between hero or villain (Example, Venom will fall as a Villain even when he is treated as a anti-hero), video game enemies even when they are not an antagonist count as a villain

No, you're thinking of void shiki. Roa is the main villain of the near side of tsukihime, while arcueid is one of the main heroines. I can always change arcueid to satsuki if needed

other guy already explained
tsukihimeverse need scans to explain Character's powers, I honestly don't know how Denier of Human and HistoryDepletion Garden works, like does it create a barrier or something? how long does it take?

Back