• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Impulse Mikey key

In this CRT i will be making the case for Dark Impulse Mikey getting his own key with added abilities since he is the distinctively different than his normal self.
In chapter 200 Mikey blatantly says when he loses control there is "another Me" that appears in a video he gave to Takemichi. Mikey doesn't care about friends or foes which is traits of berserk mode or rage power.
n5UmKwJ.jpeg

Mikey should have statistics amplification, rage power, And berserk mode. The dark impulse shares alot of similarities to "the Hulk". Mikey's eyes change from black to white, the black visible aura that surrounds him, attacking friends and foes, also getting stronger and faster the angrier he gets similar to South vs Waka and Benkei and recently in chapter 268 Takemichi noticed Mikey speed increase when Mikey got angrier.

Base Mikey's kick was blocked by Hanma, but Dark Impulse Mikey kicked him without even a reaction from Hanma and it happened so fast he kept the smile he was showing even though he was unconscious. Keep in mind Hanma's character profile says he has abnormal kinetic vision and he can't be caught off guard by anyone except Mikey because he is "inhuman". Which is why Draken can never land critical blows to knock Hanma out despite being the superior fighter.

Mikey and D.I. Mikey should also get "Pain Tolerance" from Mikey allowing multiple high tier characters to hit him to "punish" himself for allowing someone close to him die. He did this in chapter 54 against Kazutora for Shinichiro's death, again in chapter 105 against Taiji for Baji's death(which is the chapter he admits he does it, again against Draken For Emma's death in Chapter 150, against Izana for Emma in chapter 172-175, also in chapter 231 he did it for Izana against Kakucho. Kakucho confirms my pain tolerance CRT by asking if Mikey was holding back on him and that he was a ghost because he was "taking punches from me for a while without reacting". Pain Tolerance should be added.

In chapter 268 when fighting Takemichi, he notices Mikey's speed increase after he gets angrier and lands a kick after Takemichi was using foresight/precognition to dodge attacks. "Higher with dark impulses" should be added to Mikey's profile. Terano South already has this added to his and he shares the same dark impulse as Mikey, and has referenced Mikey multiple times.

Last edited:
Back