• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

D&D Conversion Thread: I'll make whatever you ******' want into a D&D thing.

lol and we've been adding to the list of things all the while
yeah but multiple submissions take a backseat

and I'm not touching that bleach one with a fifty foot pole

I don't touch the HST. Or Dragon Ball, which I'm told is not part of the HST. Shit's banned.

jJy0MD3.png

we are 17 pages into the Plague Inc thing

Damn, and I thought Void Entity would be a pain, guess it is Plague Inc. Though I've never been a fan of it.
A single creature does not compare to a full game conversion.

Two, each of 5 people. Group One is Drite, DMUA, Torlikoff, The Divine Phoenix, and Overlord. Group Two is Faruel, Iapitus the Impaler, Paul Frank, InfiniteSped, and AkuAkuAkuma. Been going for a few months now, they're levels 6-8.
Y o u f o r g o t a b o u t m e

Puar from the Dragon Ball series, please.
Puar can shapeshift, levitate, fly, unlock doors as a key, have sharp blades as a pair of scissors and can drive cars.
Less than fifty centimeters in height.

Puar from the Dragon Ball series, please.
Puar can shapeshift, levitate, fly, unlock doors as a key, have sharp blades as a pair of scissors and can drive cars.
Less than fifty centimeters in height.
"I don't touch the HST. Or Dragon Ball, which I'm told is not part of the HST. Shit's banned."

Turn a random fodder entity into an OP D&D boss.

I have suggestions for fodder, if you're interested.
Fairly easily done, tbh. Just ramp up stats. Anything can be a boss if you give it enough AC, damage output, and health. Doesn't need to have all those fancy abilities, in fact they impact the end result CR very little.

Case and point the Tarrasque has like only one unique ability and the rest is just generic stuff with good damage immunities/ resistances, AC, HP and DPR

i am depressed and will do this eventually

This is so ******* cool, but I don't wanna pester ya if ya got lot on ya plate.
add to the plate, child

the prophecies say the dnd glutton will come to create all

eventually

not now though

probably

wdym? wha?

Well in that case, can you handle The Thing?
  • At it's most basic level the Thing is a single celled organism that will consume other nearby living, non-Thing cells and incorporate the consumed cell's DNA into it's own allowing it to become a near perfect copy of the consumed cell. Thing cells are also capable of banding together to form large, complex colonies that function just as a normal multicellular organism. These colonies are modular and can be reshaped, almost instinctually, to suit near any environment. The modular nature of these colonies mean that traditional damage is entirely ineffective as the colony will either reform or break off into new colonies that are completely independent from the main colony. Only extreme temperature changes will cause any lasting effects on the colonies, with extreme heat being the only way to cause actual damage to a colony. Extreme cold will only induce a state of hibernation. Most acids are also effective as they break things down on a molecular level. To kill a Thing colony, one must destroy it on the cellular level or lower.
  • A colony's only goal is procreation. To that end a colony will seek out new lifeforms to assimilate. The assimilation process only requires a single cell to come into contact with a new living creature, but most colonies will attempt assimilation en masse if possible. Thing colonies are primarily stealth hunters, preferring to ambush and/or out number a target. Thing colonies are capable of perfectly mimicking an assimilated creature not just physically, but seemingly mentally as well, adopting mannerisms and seemingly possessing complete memories of the creature's life.
  • It's also possible that Thing colonies are immune to mental manipulation. In Thing colonies, the complex mind is just a byproduct of the Thing's mimicry. Thing cells are completely autonomous and will continue the attack regardless of the state of the mind.
Uh, I may have went a bit overboard on that. It's late and I'm tired.

BONUS: Graboid
  • Graboid: Large underground worms (9.1 meters in length and 20 tons) that hunt by sound and have three long tentacles that extend from their mouth to grab prey
  • Shrieker: Dog sized bipedal creatures that gestate inside a Graboid and eat their way out when born. They hunt via inferred, are blind and deaf, and will barf up a clone after eating enough food
  • Assblaster: After some time a Shrieker will molt and become this. Assblaster's are mostly the same as a Shrieker but with two major differences. First are sail like appendages along the side of it's body that allow it to glide for extended periods of time. Second, they can fart explosions to give themselves enough liftoff to fly.

alright lemme put it like this

high tier stuff fundamentally goes against the basis of 5th Edition D&D, where everything is meant to be as simple as possible so its all easily accessible

with that said, your really complex-ability characters are probably better suited to earlier editions, since you can easily have stat sheets that range multiple pages. my old player character from 3.5 edition has a character sheet 8 pages long.

alright lemme put it like this

high tier stuff fundamentally goes against the basis of 5th Edition D&D, where everything is meant to be as simple as possible so its all easily accessible

with that said, your really complex-ability characters are probably better suited to earlier editions, since you can easily have stat sheets that range multiple pages. my old player character from 3.5 edition has a character sheet 8 pages long.
Okay i have alredy play a little and read D&D but just like that, so doesn't know the diff between edition

Back