• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

D&D Conversion Thread: I'll make whatever you ******' want into a D&D thing.

Wouldn't the monsters be simply reskinned succubus? With different natural weaponry and such?
possibly, yeah. the issue is, outside of MGQ being filth I shan't touch with a 30 foot pole, they're all just normal monsters. they already exist in most standard fantasy verses, just with less genuinely horrific sexual shit attached to them.

I have been working on many many things.

I apologize for the delay, perhaps today I'll post the next request.

I ain't touching Medaka Box again. blame Agnaa.

I'd like to request Sly Cooper. He's a gentleman thief who often likes to banter with his opponent if forced to confront them directly. Primary talent is stealth and taking out his foes before they even know he's there, but if they know he's there Sly is likely to run away and hide out of sight before attacking them again, although he's no slouch if he has to fight head on, using his agility and his cane to get the better of his foe, however he's a bit squishy and can't take too many hits. Some of his cooler tricks include becoming invisible, using smoke bombs to obscure his foes vision, charging his cane with electricity to increase its effectiveness in combat, opening up portals beneath people to get rid of foes quickly and quietly before they notice him, and slowing down or even stopping time. I'd try going into a bit more detail but I'm a little busy atm, but if this isn't enough and you need more I'll be happy to go into more detail about him later.
I'm working on this, since I didn't end up getting to it yesterday.

4WWYUO0.png

@Dust_Collector Tried to focus on stealth stuff, obviously, but he's got a fairly default rogue build with a couple of unique neat tricks up his sleeve. Time stuff is particularly potent for just noping out of precarious situations, paraglider means fall damage is even less of a concern than usual, levitation and invisibility don't hurt, etc. As a rogue he could realistically have a higher offensive CR than I gave him, since crits count Sneak Attack, but still. I'm fairly happy with this.

EDIT: F just noticed the typo in the reactions. Supposed to be 5 feet. I can fix it, if you're intending on using this.

Last edited:
Just to reiterate, since I got a request some time ago, if anybody wants the code for these statblocks to tinker with them themselves, I'm more than happy to hand shit out and set you up.

Tried to focus on stealth stuff, obviously, but he's got a fairly default rogue build with a couple of unique neat tricks up his sleeve. Time stuff is particularly potent for just noping out of precarious situations, paraglider means fall damage is even less of a concern than usual, levitation and invisibility don't hurt, etc. As a rogue he could realistically have a higher offensive CR than I gave him, since crits count Sneak Attack, but still. I'm fairly happy with this.

EDIT: F just noticed the typo in the reactions. Supposed to be 5 feet. I can fix it, if you're intending on using this.
Awesome work, it looks great. The typo doesn't really bother me much so I'm in no rush in seeing it get fixed.

Could you please do:
The Demogorgon (Stranger Things)
Robocop (Robocop)
Kabal (Mortal Kombat)
Biker (Hotline Miami)
Jacket (Hotline Miami)
Ghost face (Scream)
Smoke (Rainbow Six Siege)
Black Knight (Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

I'll get back to you in several years.

Thread is indeed dead.

Also TES bad lmao.

To whoever asked for Naofumi (I’m not about to scroll through 4 pages just to directly reply to the one person) the thread may be dead, but your character is right here:

Back