• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

D&D Conversion Thread: I'll make whatever you ******' want into a D&D thing.

Now that I'm catching up with 5e rules "again", is there a program where you write the stats/effects and it organize it, or is everything that Bambu did was through Microsoft word?

I use an online program called tetra-cube for basic stat creation, it does a lot of the busywork for you so the most mechanically complicated thing I need to focus on is wording and calculating proper CR. For more complex things, I use Homebrewery, which uses markdown coding for a pretty passable 5e template.

CoBcMNc.png

900% certain I biffed this, but frankly the man gave me no information to work with so I tried to work from the P&A section. Her CR would be much lower were it not for the fact that she can flip spells back, and steal souls to paralyze a target.

@Mr._Bambu

I am very thankful that you have done it, though there one thing that you missed

The Nekroz mirror can be used to empower the user by using the souls of the dead, giving her their abilities and strenght

Last edited:
Edit: Posted a shat sheet but realised is wrong. Will post again it later after I rework it.

Last edited:
I'd like to request Sly Cooper. He's a gentleman thief who often likes to banter with his opponent if forced to confront them directly. Primary talent is stealth and taking out his foes before they even know he's there, but if they know he's there Sly is likely to run away and hide out of sight before attacking them again, although he's no slouch if he has to fight head on, using his agility and his cane to get the better of his foe, however he's a bit squishy and can't take too many hits. Some of his cooler tricks include becoming invisible, using smoke bombs to obscure his foes vision, charging his cane with electricity to increase its effectiveness in combat, opening up portals beneath people to get rid of foes quickly and quietly before they notice him, and slowing down or even stopping time. I'd try going into a bit more detail but I'm a little busy atm, but if this isn't enough and you need more I'll be happy to go into more detail about him later.

Thought it was but I suppose I moreso meant hyper-popular anime. But I suppose I'll do it
despite it likely bringing unwanted hate upon me somewhere in some dark alleyway

@Mr._Bambu

I am very thankful that you have done it, though there one thing that you missed

The Nekroz mirror can be used to empower the user by using the souls of the dead, giving her their abilities and strenght
Regarding this

Sxc20IO.png

Added sum shit

Thought it was but I suppose I moreso meant hyper-popular anime. But I suppose I'll do it
despite it likely bringing unwanted hate upon me somewhere in some dark alleyway
I think I'm requesting a lesser known character from there, anyways. I actually don't even think she's made an anime appearance yet.

@Daddybrawl I apologize but it'll probably be a bit before I finish anything significant for the Bacteria. This will require something special. Expect multiple pages of converting this into D&D.

Might be a bit slipshod when I finish it, but it'd be usable in a campaign and would make lasting impact.

Are you using the disease format or try to make it a monster.
The disease "format", such as it is, though I'll actually be creating a new system to account for the disease getting progressively more complex. The idea I'm using at the moment is that it would be the centerpiece of a campaign with players actively attempting to cure the disease, ultimately tracing it back to some ritual-gone-wrong or evil individual of a type immune to it. I'll post a screenshot of the basic disease in a bit, though I need to work through abilities, symptoms, and means of transmission.

aEDwhDF.png

Consider this the Beta Test.

An update.

3QGSrV4.png

By high levels this thing will be nigh-untreatable outside of direct assistance of adventurers. I'm currently setting this up as a campaign to upscale as adventurers progressively get stronger, thus able to deal with the plague. Basically, it will inconvenience the players and probably not kill them, but will likely take lives by the tens of thousands from the common populace. Temperature resistance is combined with the unique ability of Bacteria for the purposes of this. It won't do much until Ultimate Resistance- at which point it becomes a multi-planar issue, since it could realistically infect, say, the Githyanki in the Astral Plane, or Tieflings in Baator, or any humanoid traveling via Spelljammer.

Genetic Hardening ensures it will be costly to counteract the disease. Trained professionals will be required to deal with the disease by the first tier, plus it will cost treatments that most common folk will be unable to afford. By the second tier even trained professionals will find it difficult (though not impossible), and will thus ramp up the price so only the actually wealthy will see treatment (thus costing more lives for the p l a g u e).

Arcane resistance means common spellcasters will be simply incapable of dealing with the plague without the proper medicines. Level 5 spells or lower means shit like Greater Restoration will simply not work once the disease fully runs its course.

Genetic Reshuffle messes with the cures section I'm writing up. TL;DR, I'm including a d100 table of cures that could be used to combat the pathogen. Roll a d100 and decide the cure. Complex cures means it now takes 1d3 cure components to actually cure, Esoteric means 1d6+1. By the third tier, the disease cannot be treated through natural cures and must rely on high-end magic. New strains obviously will make this hell to deal with.

I am putting an unfortunate amount of work into this. I may want to run this as the focal point of a campaign at one point.

Update again: the PDF is over 10 pages long now.

Oh my lord. You don’t have to go through so much effort if you don’t want to- feel free to work on other things.

I knew what I was getting myself into.

lol

I really want to get into D&D more. I remember a while back that I got PDFs of the Player's Handbook and Dungeon Master Handbook, I'll have to revisit those. Might even start a campaign or something here on the wiki if I get experienced enough with it, idk

I mean

If you ever want PDFs, I'm more than happy to send you all of the content I have over Discord, if yah like. For 5e I have everything canon (afaik) plus a few dozen third party books from shit like Kobold Press. My stash is your stash, friend.

I mean

If you ever want PDFs, I'm more than happy to send you all of the content I have over Discord, if yah like. For 5e I have everything canon (afaik) plus a few dozen third party books from shit like Kobold Press. My stash is your stash, friend.
Not really on Discord anymore for personal reasons, but thanks for the offer, bro. I appreciate it.

Aye. The offer extends to anybody, of course. My stash is your stash.

Symptoms are done

In the meantime

Here is a statblock for an absurdly low CR SCP thing I did for Tllmbrg because he made it first and it looked ugly as sin

scp-049_1.png

scp-106.png

it is my opinion that these should probably be higher CR, but he wanted these for a low-level adventure

As an update on the Plague Inc bit.

qAdZpij.png

A general synopsis, I may rebalance some of this later. Everything up to Hyper Sensitivity has been done and is on the following page.

I may have gotten a wee bit sidetracked from the Plague Inc thing. Though it is still semi-relevant.

cqLYFQI.png

I've been working on Spelljammer content. High-end firearms and science-fantasy weapons for D&D. Sorry for the hold-up.

Dunno if this is still going but

(He has quite a few stuff that are above his tier tho so idk how that translate to making the profile on D&D)

little known fact, TES is my least favorite Fantasy series. sorry.

Ehhh wee bit of both. I think the games are average to mediocre, bit clunky for my tastes and every damn character has a fish-eyed stare but otherwise they're competent enough. The lore is the most poorly handled godforsaken thing I have ever seen. 99% of the fans have no idea what the verse is actually about, which should signify on some level something being seriously ******' off. The lore itself is more "lawl random ecks dee" than I'd like, which makes sense given it was written by a good few of the old D&D writers for a few settings I was never really a fan of. Though, in my opinion the lore is worse than said D&D settings.

I do admit that the lore is all over the place, especially with one of the writers staying closed on his room for 1 week and smoking mushrooms to make lore + the whole philosophy + methaphysics shenanigans etc.

Back