• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it goes both ways, Fiction doesn't hold the same standard as we do for what is or isn't a stomp. you can grow to be 100 times more powerful and the other character could still barely keep up if the Plot needs him too.
This is true, but if it's consistently shown to be less than 10x, then plot can't be the sole reason.
It's why I don't take Multipliers, in general, all that seriously.
Valid approach tbh

If this is your attitude in CRT's, then maybe it would be better to stop arguing here.
That is the truth and i am just stating it, he could not handle the L in another thread, ask him why he started this thread, he should be able to tell u.

So they absorbed his chakra before they punched him in his chest and put him in a hold?

So we're gonna act like Pain didn't use Chibaku and Shinra Tensei and the original's lifeforce didn't split in half?
how does that mean that the pain feel pain?
You said the pain can stand up immediately after he got hit by sm nardo, and that simply cause it feels no pain. dont digress the argument.
I mean four tails naruto used him as nail into the ground and he was fine
OBskqGO.png
okay how does this matter?
The pain dont feel pain, that is the original argument so how does this prove they feel pain?
He didn't stomp anyone AP wise
uh?? fused momoshiki did not push base naruto back and simply kicked him to oblivion??
Jesus do you read the arguments?
yes
Nobody is saying they're relative or anything, I'm saying that the shown gap isn't shown to be 10x
The gap stated was said to be 10 times. and was actually shown to be a gap.
let me see where the 10 times is relative.
Jirobo (stated and shown)
Jiraiya (from having trouble dealing with animal path summons, to simply one shotting them)
Naruto (From having trouble dealing with the likes of kakuzu, to one shotting pains Or you forgot sm naruto one pains, same pains that defeated people comparable to base naruto?) the last pain which is God path is comparable to base naruto and was kicked around by SM naruto.

And yes nitpicking will be what is been done here

Ov2o2Qi.png

His Bijuu.

Read the ******* series
Sigh thought it was the last fight, this one is completely irrelevant, momo took a chakra pill and created a tbb and naruto absorbed everything
You're happy

Base Naruto hurting people that can fight his SPSM + KCM is consistent.
like who? Delta?
Ok

Number one, shut the hell up.
Number two, what the hell are you even talking about?

I opened this thread because I had issues with the multiplier.

Every member who has been here for a while knows I've hated the multiplier. UchihaSlayer96, AlexSoloVaAlFuturo. Rocker1189, Jvando, LordTracer, and many more have heard my rants about this multiplier off site.
I've never in my life tacked the multiplier on this forum until this thread, so I don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Please shut up and stop assuming motives.
"Just for a win" just for accuracy. You're babying cause a multiplier is getting downgraded.
sigh
What does being a mod have to do with anything?
just that it feels so good to be able to do stuffs i mean start a thread and it is already done

This is true, but if it's consistently shown to be less than 10x, then plot can't be the sole reason.
in this case the time it was inconsistent was plot.
Delta and who again?
mention one time when it was not plot

Anyway time for me to go to sleep

Anyways

Hashirama needs a new justification.
Madara needs a new justification.
SM BM Naruto and CM Susanoo Sasuke need new justifications.
Minato needs a new justification

Sound 4 will be worked on in the future.

Sage Mode Hashirama would be:

At least Large Mountain level (Stronger than before), up to Large Island level+ with Wood Release (Stronger than before. His Wood Golem was also able to contend with Madara's Perfect Susanoo when he was weaker as an Edo Tensei. His Shin Sūsenju is far more powerful than the Wood Golem and is capable of matching the Majestic Attire:Susano'o's Evil Disturbance Waltz and damaging the Perfect Susano'o's armor)

Minato would be:

Mountain level+ (Fought and matched the Fourth Raikage and was considered his rival. It was stated that Minato would be the only one able to defeat Orochimaru), higher with Sage Mode (Stronger than before)

Justifications won't change, but his SM Mokuton will just scale to the Perfect Susano'o calc instead.
Same as above.
SM BM Naruto and CM Susanoo
At least "BM Tier"
Sasuke need new justifications.
You already mentioned Sasuke
Minato needs a new justification
At least "base stat" with SM, or just "higher" with SM.

Justifications won't change, but his SM Mokuton will just scale to the Perfect Susano'o calc instead.
Why just not upscale thEm to low 6B since the PS slash was really casual and was by Edo Tensei PS? Also Majestic Attire is Kurama + Susanoo so wouldn't this combined form reach low 6B?

Anyways

AP: At least Large Mountain Level (Stronger than before due to Sage Mode), up to Large Island Level+ with Wood Release (Stronger than before due to Sage Mode. His Wood Golem was also able to contend with Madara's Perfect Susanoo when he was weaker as an Edo Tensei. His Shin Sūsenju is far more powerful than the Wood Golem and is capable of matching the Majestic Attire: Susano'o's Evil Disturbance Waltz and damaging the Perfect Susano'o's armor)

SS: At least Large Mountain Class (Stronger than before due to Sage Mode), up to Large Island Class+ with Wood Release (Stronger than before due to Sage Mode. His Shin Sūsenju is capable of effortlessly manhandling Kurama)

D: At least Large Mountain Level (More durable than before due to Sage Mode), up to Large Island Level+ with Wood Release (More durable than before due to Sage Mode)

Madara just needs all of the Low 6-B statistics of his Perfect Susano'o changed to High 6-C+
SM BM Naruto
AP: Island level (Stronger than his regular Kurama Mode due to Sage Mode), Large Island Level to Small Country level with Kurama Avatar (Stronger than his regular Kurama Mode Avatar due to Sage Mode)

SS: Island Class (Stronger than his regular Kurama Mode due to Sage Mode), Large Island Level with Kurama Avatar (At least 10x stronger than his regular Kurama Mode Avatar due to Sage Mode)

D: Island Class (More durable than his regular Kurama Mode due to Sage Mode), Country level with Kurama Avatar (More durable than his regular Kurama Mode Avatar due to Sage Mode)
CM Susanoo Sasuke need new justifications.
Sasuke just needs all the Low 6-B Statistics of his CM Susano'o changed to High 6-C

Why just not upscale thEm to low 6B since the PS slash was really casual and was by Edo Tensei PS? Also Majestic Attire is Kurama + Susanoo so wouldn't this combined form reach low 6B?
We can discuss that later, but yeah the Majestic Attire and Buddha statue might be Low 6-B because the Majestic Attire is Kurama + Perfect Susano'o after all.

So 100% Kurama has High 6-C SS, High 6-C AP up to Low 6-B AP, and 6-B Durability, while on the other hand, Madara's Perfect Susano'o has High 6-C+ Statistics all around right?

If we combine 100% Kurama's SS (High 6-C) and Madara's Perfect Susano'o SS (High 6-C+) = Baseline Low 6-B SS
It might be possible because it's just combining their Punches and Kicks

But do we also combine their Durability? 6-B Durability + High 6-C+ Durability? What about 100% Kurama's Low 6-B AP?

But do we also combine their Durability? 6-B Durability + High 6-C+ Durability?
Tbh, that 6-B durability is looking more and more like an outlier to me. I've been thinking about it recently, and it creates a ton of scaling issues.
Kurama being that much of a tank makes zero sense, and it makes it nearly impossible for comparable characters to ever harm him.
What about 100% Kurama's Low 6-B AP?
That needs to be changed to be just like BM Naruto's rating. I can't believe nobody fixed that yet. He's only Low 6-B with the charged TBB.

The Low 6-B AP of 100% Kurama is for the charged TBB
Cool, that's good. So what's the issue with that then? Are you asking if that factors into the Majestic Attire's normal AP? It doesn't because he wasn't using any charged TBBs, though he could if he wanted to I suppose.

AP: At least Large Mountain Level (Stronger than before due to Sage Mode), up to Large Island Level+ with Wood Release (Stronger than before due to Sage Mode. His Wood Golem was also able to contend with Madara's Perfect Susanoo when he was weaker as an Edo Tensei. His Shin Sūsenju is far more powerful than the Wood Golem and is capable of matching the Majestic Attire: Susano'o's Evil Disturbance Waltz and damaging the Perfect Susano'o's armor)

SS: At least Large Mountain Class (Stronger than before due to Sage Mode), up to Large Island Class+ with Wood Release (Stronger than before due to Sage Mode. His Shin Sūsenju is capable of effortlessly manhandling Kurama)

D: At least Large Mountain Level (More durable than before due to Sage Mode), up to Large Island Level+ with Wood Release (More durable than before due to Sage Mode)
when the hell did ya downgrade hashirama to island lvl

Why? It's just a change that was overlooked. It was supposed to be removed in the past.
Yes, it was indeed overlooked. It should be easy enough to fix since Sage Madara's feats are pretty straightforward.
I'd fix it myself, but unfortunately I'm short on time and don't have access to a PC rn.

This doesn't mean anything at all.
Your argument is "they trained for a long time
Why would anyone train for a small non permanent amp at all
Naruto lost KCM and was breathing hard and they had bruises because the bijuu took the full yield and he still got hurt somehow.
They didn't take the full yield and again he wasn't incapped so look at that it varying
Keep ignoring that he took hits from him
taking hits from someone not trying kill him while having insane regen and stamina means nothing
BSM did not showcase any 10x amps over BM
SM being required to fight pain does not justify it being 10x
This has no proof of it being 10x
You are saying it is a small amp yet these are justifiably huge amps
Goddamn you're just ignoring everything huh
You are ignoring the importance of the amp in the series
according to you its perfectly resonable for an amp that people spend minutes charging mid fight and training for a long period of time is a tiny amp that makes you slightly stronger then base
BY 10 TIMES? You have no reason for it to be 10x
The fact that we have a statement
You are arguing for it to be a tiny amp which is contradicted by its importance in the series
Your arguments are horrifyingly bad, I'm not replying to a word you say from now on. You're not even arguing, you're just saying random statements that don't justify 10x
I am countering you

Write out the scaling and revise the profiles.

Madara just needs all of the Low 6-B statistics of his Perfect Susano'o changed to High 6-C+

AP: Island level (Stronger than his regular Kurama Mode due to Sage Mode), Large Island Level to Small Country level with Kurama Avatar (Stronger than his regular Kurama Mode Avatar due to Sage Mode)

SS: Island Class (Stronger than his regular Kurama Mode due to Sage Mode), Large Island Level with Kurama Avatar (At least 10x stronger than his regular Kurama Mode Avatar due to Sage Mode)

D: Island Class (More durable than his regular Kurama Mode due to Sage Mode), Country level with Kurama Avatar (More durable than his regular Kurama Mode Avatar due to Sage Mode)

Sasuke just needs all the Low 6-B Statistics of his CM Susano'o changed to High 6-C
Sage Mode Hashirama would be:

Minato would be:

My proposed revision of Revived Madara's Statistics:

AP: At Least Large Mountain Level (Should be stronger than his Edo Tensei State as Hashirama stated he was regaining his past strength), Island Level with Sage Mode (Stronger than before and should be comparable to his own durability), Large Island Level with Susanoo (Broke out of Shukaku's Seal, and should be comparable to its own durability), higher with One Rinnegan (Far stronger than before. Simultaneously knocked down all the Bijū, including BM Naruto)

LS: At Least Class G (Stronger than his Edo Tensei State. Broke out of Edo Hashirama's Wood Release when he could not in his Edo Tensei State), higher with Sage Mode (Stronger than Sage Mode Naruto and Sage Mode Hashirama)

SS: At Least Large Mountain Class (Should be stronger than his Edo Tensei State), Island Class with Sage Mode (Stronger than before and should be comparable to his own durability), Large Island Level with Susanoo (Should be comparable to its own durability), higher with One Rinnegan (Damaged the Bijū)

D: At Least Large Mountain Level (Should be more durable than his Edo Tensei State), Island Level with Sage Mode (Tanked Shukaku's wind attack and assaults from the other Bijū), Large Island Level with Susanoo (Was undamaged by Kurama Mode Naruto's Avatar, and required all nine of the Bijū to launch a combined attack on his Susanoo to destroy it), higher with One Rinnegan (More durable than before)

Island Level with Sage Mode (Stronger than before and should be comparable to his own durability)

Why would Madara's Attack Potency be comparable to his own durability? I'm pretty sure we don't rate AP like this without some basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back