• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

The room was normal, they had windows to see the outside and a bed, 3 chairs, there were several lamps with unlit candles and a box of matches.

"Well, this for you Deel, I didn't have much time but it should suffice" Sasha say
839e31935983b0fbd67962ba9c52de13.jpg

the other rooms were similar, it just changed which side was the window and the bed

Rex for his part was uncomfortable knowing that the group had arrived without a warning at Sasha's house and something else more

The room was normal, they had windows to see the outside and a bed, 3 chairs, there were several lamps with unlit candles and a box of matches.

"Well, this for you Deel, I didn't have much time but it should suffice" Sasha say

the other rooms were similar, it just changed which side was the window and the bed

Rex for his part was uncomfortable knowing that the group had arrived without a warning at Sasha's house and something else more
"Fair....well i will make myself comfortable, not much is going at the moment so i will just rest for the heck of it"

Pointed out before going to sit on the bed

Yoshioka remained quiet as she observed the room, having nothing to say at the matter, probably due to shyness or plainly out of boredom to not even speak.

Sasha smiled and walked to another place after Deel stayed in his room so she closed the door leaving the Dragon with his privacy

Rex turned walking and collided lightly with Yoshioka, it wasn't too bad, just partial touch, he was going to go do some things and maybe look for Cain and Jack since the night is coming

“I sometimes forget the living need to eat including them, Jack says pointing at his horse, “so I just need to buy them something and I might need moral support in case I see someone with gold at the market.”
"Ah..." Lawliet said continuing to walk, not saying any more words afterwards.

As Deel sat on the bed, he stares at the ceiling for a while, before closing his eyes and taking a nap, its not like he needed rest, at least not to the degree a person normally does, but until he is needed for anything, might as well do in the meantime something by then

The market was large, there were shops selling fruits, vegetables, tools, etc. several people walked around talking about trivial topics, you could find many things if you talk to the right person

(Ok, Ezran said he's fine with the TS on Discord)

the days passed normally, the team had already become familiar with their new partner, Rex for his part was in charge of doing certain dirty jobs while nobody was looking, alone missions that required a great infiltration skill to obtain extra information

now they were gathered in the dining room, grandfather was there

"Well, it's time, you know the plan, we will surround the zone and wait until one of the manager's subordinates separates to go to the bathroom or eat, we will kidnap him at that moment and we will leave without a fight, Rex has gathered as it is more or less the changing of the guard pattern, at 7:15 p.m. the snipers rotate at the south entrance, so we have about 5 minutes to enter before they notice and we will leave through the west entrance, which is the least guarded at 7:30, we have little time to act so be quick and silent" Said the old man while looking at an improvised map made by hand with the information collected

"Given how heavy their work is, only at those times, the subordinates have time to rest, Yoshioka and Sasha will cover us for our escape, and make the non-human characteristics of Deel, Jack and Sasha disappear for a time." Rex said to them

"I will create a teleparic link, think of number 3 to activate it if you want to speak to all peopoe and think of number 3 again to desactivate, Any Question?" Sasha asked

"I might be able to hide my own oddities, now." Jack says as his body appears to reverse it's post mortem changes stopping once he resembles a living person again.(illusions)

the days passed normally, the team had already become familiar with their new partner, Rex for his part was in charge of doing certain dirty jobs while nobody was looking, alone missions that required a great infiltration skill to obtain extra information

"Well, it's time, you know the plan, we will surround the zone and wait until one of the manager's subordinates separates to go to the bathroom or eat, we will kidnap him at that moment and we will leave without a fight, Rex has gathered as it is more or less the changing of the guard pattern, at 7:15 p.m. the snipers rotate at the south entrance, so we have about 5 minutes to enter before they notice and we will leave through the west entrance, which is the least guarded at 7:30, we have little time to act so be quick and silent" Said the old man while looking at an improvised map made by hand with the information collected

"Given how heavy their work is, only at those times, the subordinates have time to rest, Yoshioka and Sasha will cover us for our escape, and make the non-human characteristics of Deel, Jack and Sasha disappear for a time." Rex said to them

"I will create a teleparic link, think of number 3 to activate it if you want to speak to all peopoe and think of number 3 again to desactivate, Any Question?" Sasha asked
"Sounds good....ready when everybody else is ready for it"

"What do we do in case on an unexpected event?" she asked. "The plan we made may cover some parts of it, but the scheduling of the guards may change, although that is highly unlikely given your confidence and the info Rex has gathered... correct?"

"What do we do in case on an unexpected event?" she asked. "The plan we made may cover some parts of it, but the scheduling of the guards may change, although that is highly unlikely given your confidence and the info Rex has gathered... correct?"
"It is possible but we only have today otherwise they could leave considering how things are up north, they could prepare to leave in the next week so it would be more difficult if we waste time" said the grandfather

"It is possible but we only have today otherwise they could leave considering how things are up north, they could prepare to leave in the next week so it would be more difficult if we waste time" said the grandfather
"Right. I'm just saying this in case of anything unpredictable. We could encounter an unexpected enemy, so be on guard and don't hesitate to kill, got it?"

"Erh nothing for now, we have 1 hour before the attack, prep yourself" Sasha Say
Deel would crack his bones so he wouldnt feel himself stiff, starting with his fingers, then hands, elbows, neck, back and even legs

Making himself feel more relaxed now, yet he would not stop only with that, he would continue stretching himself and doibg little exercises, warming up until the time comes

Deel would crack his bones so he wouldnt feel himself stiff, starting with his fingers, then hands, elbows, neck, back and even legs

Making himself feel more relaxed now, yet he would not stop only with that, he would continue stretching himself and doibg little exercises, warming up until the time comes
Yoshioka was doing something with her powers, slowly approaching Deel.

"Hey. Mind making something close to gunpowder? As well as smoke, by the way..."

Back