• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"haha, anyway, I think there's a little gunpowder here" Noah said to go look, she return after a couple of minutes with a jar full of Gudpowder

"Here is" she give it to Yoshioka
"Nice... thanks..." she gave the jar a good look, nodding before turning her back on Noah, facing Deel.

"Im half a dragon, not half marksman"

Commented Deel to her
"I mean, you could still produce smoke, right?" A material needed for something else, what could she want with it? "I just need some of it..."

"•Sigh•"

Deel would absorb the heat of whole room through his palm, making it cool down by several degrees, as he got heated up and blows a great ammount of steam through his nose out, nearly filling the whole place

"There you happy now?"

"•Sigh•"

Deel would absorb the heat of whole room through his palm, making it cool down by several degrees, as he got heated up and blows a great ammount of steam through his nose out, nearly filling the whole place

"There you happy now?"
The steam- smoke, whatever it is she requested, slowly flow down as it reached Yoshi's grasp. Like water, she controlled the steam and stored it in a crystal-glass vial formed from her hand.
"This should do..." lowering her head in respect. "Thank you..."

"Yeah, you are welcome..."

Afterwards he resumed back to what he did prior to Yoshi request
As she mixed some stuff with a vial, a glass-like smoke was produced, reflecting the light off of it as an invisible cloak of science covers her body in pure concealment.

"Hey, Deel... This is a test, but... Can you see me? By see, I mean see my body..."

"Sure, teacher" he smile her
"I'll keep it short and sweet to make sure you won't get bored..."

Unleashing the vial again, this time on a small area, placing her hand as it becomes barely— no, completely invisible.

"You see, light is reflected through the glass. When mixed with steam— under specific circumstances, of course— it makes a pseudo cloak of invisibility. Impractical as it could be on paper, it's not as bad..."

"I'll keep it short and sweet to make sure you won't get bored..."

Unleashing the vial again, this time on a small area, placing her hand as it becomes barely— no, completely invisible.

"You see, light is reflected through the glass. When mixed with steam— under specific circumstances, of course— it makes a pseudo cloak of invisibility. Impractical as it could be on paper, it's not as bad..."
"I do not see" Rex joke

"But well, i guess this can help you in mid and long range, I think people will know that something is coming if they are 5 meters away, but it should work."

"But well, i guess this can help you in mid and long range, I think people will know that something is coming if they are 5 meters away, but it should work."
"Like I said, it's not as practical. But, it serves me two purposes: <holds one finger up> one, it acts as a prototype for what I'm trying to do; and two, it also acts as a way to deviate the enemies' expectations..."

"Like I said, it's not as practical. But, it serves me two purposes: <holds one finger up> one, it acts as a prototype for what I'm trying to do; and two, it also acts as a way to deviate the enemies' expectations..."
"Well, wonder how many thing you can added to your techniques and equipament list"

(We wait on something?)
(Just Wait to see if @KingEzran want to added something about Cain or anything)

it was 19:14.

The group was at an abandoned building, near the base at the South entrance, Rex and Noah prepared themselves, the group would have to use the terrain to hide and pass the guarded area

The facilities were surrounded by a large wall, there were two vents and a window in the south wall, so they have to be careful to enter there.

(Just Wait to see if @KingEzran want to added something about Cain or anything)

it was 19:14.

The group was at an abandoned building, near the base at the South entrance, Rex and Noah prepared themselves, the group would have to use the terrain to hide and pass the guarded area

The facilities were surrounded by a large wall, there were two vents and a window in the south wall, so they have to be careful to enter there.
Yoshioka was in the intended position, her stealth gear already concealing her physical presence as she performed hand signs to Noah and Rex who are far away.

Seeing the free area, Noah began to move, at one point she turned into smoke and entered through one of the vents and then opened it for a moment, moving the bolts with her other abilities, leaving this opportunity for the others.

Back