• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"All three of us gotta have the same ammount of chips bet before the reveal, so make sure you two match mine equally before that....in case both of you wanna raise more, you are free to do so, but then again all gotta match it"

Informs the two beforehand

"All three of us gotta have the same ammount of chips bet before the reveal, so make sure you two match mine equally before that....in case both of you wanna raise more, you are free to do so, but then again all gotta match it"

Informs the two beforehand
"I'm down..." she said, as she places more chips and matches Deel's chips.

"Ok the Glass queen get some spades" he say to Yoshi while show his hand, 6 spades, 6 of diamond, 2 of diamond, K of spades and K of clubs

"Look what i gain" he smile

Deel took a glance and immediately changes 3 of his cards, then took a good stare at his current hand available, he made up his mind with this

"Betting half of my remaining chips with this, obviously though, you still gotta bet to my ammount even if you continue or fold"

Deel took a glance and immediately changes 3 of his cards, then took a good stare at his current hand available, he made up his mind with this
Yoshioka slightly frowned but chose to change four of her cards with the ones in the deck.
"Betting half of my remaining chips with this, obviously though, you still gotta bet to my ammount even if you continue or fold"
"I'll go with half as well..." she said, shoving them gently to the center.

Deel raises on the bet more, keeping his composure on the face

"Im willing to see how far you two are gonna go, risk more of your chips or forfeit?"

At this point Deel was going with mind games on them, is he buffling or actually has a really good hand to push it, either way, poker is all about that as well, Yoshi and Rex would need to decide what to believe

Rex looked to both sides of his rivals, he smiled as he prepared himself.

"Last words?" He said showing his deck

8 hearts, 8 clubs, 8 diamond, 3 diamond and 3 clubs

"Looks like luck was on your side....alright....nice games to both of you"

He gets up to get something to drink and returns few minutes later

"Im curious how the next mission will go when getting to it"

"Yes, you must see a way to choose whether to be cautious or not, that's why one always have to do some exploration first in some cases, have an idea of what the terrain will be like"

"Yes, you must see a way to choose whether to be cautious or not, that's why one always have to do some exploration first in some cases, have an idea of what the terrain will be like"

"It depends on the situation....you only have to know when something isnt working out....you gotta try the alternative"
"Different plans, different outcomes," she muttered. "Preparation, adaptation, improvisation..."

"Different plans, different outcomes," she muttered. "Preparation, adaptation, improvisation..."
Rex finished his glass of juice.

"At least you're should drink" Noah said because neither of them took the drinks that Noah brought, hell Deel went and got something to drink
Noah showed up with a couple of drinks, lemon juice for each.

Back