• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

Deel would think for a moment and he would release steam from his nose and move it to the whole area, thus creating a cover to stay hidden as he makes his moment to move in forward

Getting to the building wall and uses his vibration on all his fingers to dig himself underneath and get inside, but he wont leave a dugged up hole uncovered, he raises some lava all the way up till it was covered, then takes its heat and solidifies it, with Deel continuing his infiltration

Once he is inside, he looks from below carefully around before getting out and taking cover somewhere

Jack is at first unsure how he will get in unnoticed but starts by making himself invisible and looking for an indirect entrance he can fit thru. So he spots the window and tries using his magic to open it so he can climb inside before closing it again.

(I'm tired of waiting for King)

The group, after infiltrating, could hear the footsteps and the chatter of the people inside as background noise.

"you already know, be careful and not attract attention, we will meet at the meeting point in the ventilations". Said Rex using the telepathic chat

(I'm tired of waiting for King)

The group, after infiltrating, could hear the footsteps and the chatter of the people inside as background noise.

"you already know, be careful and not attract attention, we will meet at the meeting point in the ventilations". Said Rex using the telepathic chat
Through the telepathic chat, all Rex and possibly Deel could hear are the faint sound of electricity.

Yoshioka is making her way through the meeting point on her own, blending in with the background by making her entire body be like glass, combined with silent footsteps.

Noah smiled as she scattered, blending into mist that moved swiftly through the vent without a sound.

Rex inwardly cursed for not having such qualities, so he had to pull himself up and propel himself up with the metal vent. (Like very resctricted pseudo flight)

Rex inwardly cursed for not having such qualities, so he had to pull himself up and propel himself up with the metal vent. (Like very resctricted pseudo flight)
To reassure that he made his way to the vent, an invisible memory replay of Yoshi helped him get there as well as conceal him using the glass.

(Yoshioka also have entered the vent btw)

Jack looks for a vent. "3. Why do we need a meeting place and why was it not mentioned earlier." Jack asks telepathically.
"It is not a meeting place that we would like, however it is more because there we can intercept our objective" Grandfather say

( Also i like Spy movies and want to add this)

Several minutes passed since Deel last talked with any of his allies and managed to make progress, he was almost where he had to meet them

"So far so good on my side, nobody managed to spot me, what about everyone else?"

Several minutes passed since Deel last talked with any of his allies and managed to make progress, he was almost where he had to meet them

"So far so good on my side, nobody managed to spot me, what about everyone else?"
"They're here..." Yoshioka replied telepathically, "We've got our eyes peeled for anything. Better hurry up..."

"Ehr, i fine" Say Sasha

"Same" Say Noah

"Looks like our target has already reached the base." Rex said as he watched through a ventilation grill as a businessman arrived in the area with his secretaries, the three being searched by the soldiers and meeting the one that Yoshi tried to capture.
T_Arius.jpg

Secretary_Human_Pose_DMC2.jpg

"Huh, Yoshi i think you fight the boss of this place, Or at least who is the provincial leader today, well I can't hear what they are talking about but it seems like they are treated with more respect than normal Soldiers"

"Huh, Yoshi i think you fight the boss of this place, Or at least who is the provincial leader today, well I can't hear what they are talking about but it seems like they are treated with more respect than normal Soldiers"
"Well, I'd figure out he'd survive... Wasn't really planning on killing him, though..." she replied telepathically, "But now, I don't know... It's hard to determine his strength, maybe he got some new upgrades from our last fight; that, or he was holding back on me..."

"You mean the individual that was suppose to be as powerful as me? If you think its that much of a trouble, let me fight him then"

Tells her as he moves quick and gets to the meeting place eventually

"I made it to the location....will look around to make sure everything is safe"

Afterwards he carefully checks around to prevent any sort of surprises or inconveniences

"You mean the individual that was suppose to be as powerful as me? If you think its that much of a trouble, let me fight him then"

Tells her as he moves quick and gets to the meeting place eventually
"No, I'm just... assessing if this guy was truly at his best back then or not. Who knows, maybe he's even more powerful than when we last fought?" posits Yoshioka.

Noah and Sasha arrived at the meeting place.

"Well, it's better to do it another time, we're on their ground, it would be silly if we fought here" said the Tengu to the half dragon

"I would want to test it myself and see what he is all about regardless...because no offense...but...you have a tendency to overestimate at times"
"I won't even argue with that 'cuz it's true..."
Noah and Sasha arrived at the meeting place.

"Well, it's better to do it another time, we're on their ground, it would be silly if we fought here" said the Tengu to the half dragon
"But yeah, she's right... We can't afford to make a scene here..."

After a while, everyone gathered at the meeting place, they knew it was time to act, the important man's secretaries finally separated from him because he went to attend to some business and gave them the opportunity to rest given the long journey ahead.

One of the secretaries went to the food room, an area where an attack would be a foolish move due to the crowd while the other went to the bathroom, they were currently waiting for her to come out to capture her and steal the information with Yoshi's gift.

After a while, everyone gathered at the meeting place, they knew it was time to act, the important man's secretaries finally separated from him because he went to attend to some business and gave them the opportunity to rest given the long journey ahead.

One of the secretaries went to the food room, an area where an attack would be a foolish move due to the crowd while the other went to the bathroom, they were currently waiting for her to come out to capture her and steal the information with Yoshi's gift.
Yoshioka took a deep breath and, not for long decides to sneakily use her overwhelming speed to capture said target and use her power to steal any or all valuable information she could find, quickly going back shortly after.

"Well, let's review the information and we hope this time it works" Rex told everyone, giving the Order to Yoshi to show even a fraction of that information.

Back