• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"I... I want to fight too, I think I'm ready enough" Noah said too

Volstagg looked at the two.

"And you two, Jack and Yoshioka, what do you think?" Grandpa asked.

(@Lou_change @Backbackback)
(Timezones, I was sleeping)
Yoshioka remained silent for a while, before saying something. "Well, I can't say you're wrong Deel, but I ain't gonna say that the others are wrong too. Both are right, but this is not the time for arguing, we gotta be ready" she says, pointing her gun towards the mine, wondering if the other men would rescue the one Deel had incapacitated

“We have 2 apathies at least. I am going to be honest there isn’t a realistic way to get past with stealth there isn’t room we could make a cover story involving gunpowder and a mistwrath you all think I have my head on my body right.” I say.

Grandpa sighed and then said.

"Alright alright alright, just watch each other's backs, and yes, your head is there" he finish saying to start walking

“We have 2 apathies at least. I am going to be honest there isn’t a realistic way to get past with stealth there isn’t room we could make a cover story involving gunpowder and a mistwrath you all think I have my head on my body right.” I say.
"Speaking of stealth, my ability would certainly be of help with that." she says

“I am suggesting a social approach not a combat approach. I would think I would remember how I died.” I say.
"Right." she nods, materializing a glass-like structure. Something was weird about it, but since she doesn't want to rile up or further argue with Jack, she's just using body language to explain it with actions.

(ok i will post)

the group would walk through the area slowly listening to the machinery and voices intensify, until after turning a corner you (us) could see artificial light come from the center of the mine so to speak, Rex and Volstagg began to walk more slowly, They clearly didn't want to be seen like that, although they were going to attack they needed to see where they were going to jump and not fall into a bottomless hole.

(ok i will post)

the group would walk through the area slowly listening to the machinery and voices intensify, until after turning a corner you (us) could see artificial light come from the center of the mine so to speak, Rex and Volstagg began to walk more slowly, They clearly didn't want to be seen like that, although they were going to attack they needed to see where they were going to jump and not fall into a bottomless hole.
Yoshioka walked slowly as they did, peeking with her gun and her face focused on the scope.

He looked at her briefly before he stepped up the front, he would ask Volstagg immediately after that too

"To be clear, i cant kill them right?"

Said to get a confirmation

Last edited:
"Yes, but not everyone, we want you to think that it was Pythia who sent people to destroy the Rassilon mine, without anyone confirming the appearance of a magical creature like a Dragon, who are some of Pythia's best allies, otherwise he might think we're a bunch of bandits" Volstagg said quietly

Already seeing the surroundings, the group could see a hundred people working in the cave, most of them mined some metals and others a rare Crystal with much greater delicacy, there was a bridge and railings that connected the area, in the corners there were soldiers and from where the others could suppose that it was the entrance main a group of soldiers returned to make the change of place that they regularly do.

First_Sons_Members.png

images

A man was standing on a railing, watching the mining, probably the person in charge.

this individual wore a long white trench coat, white trousers, a gray hood over his head and a gray scarf around his neck. He had had cybernetic replacements on several areas of his body; most noticeable on his chest and right arm of him. Under his hood, he was bald and had several wrinkles over his face. Another noticeable feature is that he had bright blue eyes with no pupils that gave off a dim glow

9bba44ce428a1e9b87f573e696335d7d.jpg

Last edited:
Yoshioka squats, and points at the hooded figure, weirdly posing but wasn't over the top. "The dude looks suspicious, prolly the person in charge. If possible, I suggest we negotiate with them, if not, prepare yourselves." she says quietly.

"Yes, but not everyone, we want you to think that it was Pythia who sent people to destroy the Rassilon mine, without anyone confirming the appearance of a magical creature like a Dragon, who are some of Pythia's best allies, otherwise he might think we're a bunch of bandits" Volstagg said quietly
"I asked you a yes or no question Volstagg, so i expect a yes or no answer to it without further context put at it, we talked before about this....so....yes kill or no kill?"

Told the man
Yoshioka squats, and points at the hooded figure, weirdly posing but wasn't over the top. "The dude looks suspicious, prolly the person in charge. If possible, I suggest we negotiate with them, if not, prepare yourselves." she says quietly.
"What makes you think he is the type to sit out and talk it out?"

Questions the woman

"I asked you a yes or no question Volstagg, so i expect a yes or no answer to it without further context put at it, we talked before about this....so....yes kill or no kill?"

Told the man
"Yes, but first let's approach carefully, or you want us to be destroyed because we don't know their capabilities" Volstagg Said

"Just know when we are near them, i jump to action, no questions, got it?"

Responded to Volstagg
"Just don't die, in the meantime it's also worth knowing how good these soldiers are for future confrontations" Volstagg said.

"Deel has a point, we don't have anything to negotiate with that man, we don't know much about who he can do" Rex said to Yoshioka

"Just don't die, in the meantime it's also worth knowing how good these soldiers are for future confrontations" Volstagg said.

"Deel has a point, we don't have anything to negotiate with that man, we don't know much about who he can do" Rex said to Yoshioka
"I see, I do agree with him now that I think about it" she says, nodding.

"Well, follow me, we have to go slowly" Rex said as he poked his head around to see if anyone noticed him, seeing that it was safe to cross quickly, so he moved towards a large number of Boxes

As Yoshioka follows Rex, she begins her analysis
"Okay, so let's start off with the obvious... That being the abilities: Deel is a dragon and has control over fire, pretty obvious there. He's gonna be the best in terms of power and speed, maybe until I get to see Grandfather's power, or maybe even meeting a new guy stronger than both of them, but that's up to debate right now. Second, is the abilities of Rex, Noah, and Volstagg. It's kinda obvious given they've told me pretty much everything that I need for their powers, one is a titan, and the two are metal manipulators. As for me, I'm nowhere close to these guys. But that depends anyway, I have to show 'em what I'm made of in some way or another. Right now, what I'm worried about is that hooded guy, I do have doubts that any of us could beat this guy. But, I'm not that sure it's gonna be one-sided, not until Deel pulls out some bullshit power outta their asses."

Nearby there were two men looking around while they talked quietly without realizing it at that moment Rex and Noah quickly attack leaving both out of the equation, then Noah and Rec jumped into a container.

In front of them was a crystal at least a meter tall and wide that looked like anything could cause it to cause a chain reaction and explode.

so from a distance through signs he told Yoshioka to shoot that crystal to start the party

Nearby there were two men looking around while they talked quietly without realizing it at that moment Rex and Noah quickly attack leaving both out of the equation, then Noah and Rec jumped into a container.

In front of them was a crystal at least a meter tall and wide that looked like anything could cause it to cause a chain reaction and explode.

so from a distance through signs he told Yoshioka to shoot that crystal to start the party
Yoshioka used her gun and began to shoot

After the shot hit the crystal it cracked, glowing crimson red as it exploded in a small radius, the blast wave consumed 9 soldiers, 4 were sent flying crashing into the wall, cracking it, while the others had no very lucky, they bones were broken and the skin got 3 degree burns, almost instant death.

The white hooded man approached annoyed seeing the impact area.

"Damn, what part of unstable don't you understand about these crystals!" The man said to the nearly dead soldier, clearly the sound of the shot was mixed with the sound of the machinery, so even an enhanced hearing would be almost unable to notice it.

After the shot hit the crystal it cracked, glowing crimson red as it exploded in a small radius, the blast wave consumed 9 soldiers, 4 were sent flying crashing into the wall, cracking it, while the others had no very lucky, they bones were broken and the skin got 3 degree burns, almost instant death.

The white hooded man approached annoyed seeing the impact area.

"Damn, what part of unstable don't you understand about these crystals!" The man said to the nearly dead soldier, clearly the sound of the shot was mixed with the sound of the machinery, so even an enhanced hearing would be almost unable to notice it.
"Bullseye" she said, dashing in to hide as she loads another glass shard into her rifle.

As the crystal exploded, Deel would use that moment to blast fire around the place from his finger as if it was a gun, to burn up their tools and equipment, leaving them without much to use

Back