• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

The white hooded man opened his eyes slightly, it was an attack quickly just by typing something on his robotic hand, the alarm from the outside and the interior sounded, giving the order that they were under attack, then with another hand movement this time, the organic hand launched a sweep of air that pushed the containers and the boxes where the others were.

"Kill them" Said the man as he launched an electric beam from the palm of his hand to where Yoshioka and Deel were, the soldiers from the corners ran towards where they were shooting bursts of shrapnel

Rex and Noah began to block through their swords as best they could as both moved away.

“I dislike being seen." I say no longer flickering only showing the false form. "So I will make this quick."

Jack whips at the man trying to mess with their mind using fear.

"Kill them" Said the man as he launched an electric beam from the palm of his hand to where Yoshioka and Deel were, the soldiers from the corners ran towards where they were shooting bursts of shrapnel
Deel would glare at the man with infuriated eyes, starting to glow white as he shot beams of plasma out, in order to counteract his electric beam, as for the soldiers he takes a deep breath and spews against them a giant wave of fire violently

"It's a good thing the timezones were nice to me" she looked at the readers again, before charging at the enemies by turning herself into spring. The other soldiers that Deel weren't dealing with was faced with Yoshioka's memory altering glass spears coated with lightning.

3 Soldiers who went against Deel, quickly raised their hands while creating a protective ice barrier of at least 6 meters high and 3 meters wide, clearly that was Metalmist, the white hooded man moved, although he could try to overcome Dragon's beam, he didn't risk it, as he approached launching another attack this time against Yoshioka, considering her the weakest due to quick observation of the fired electricity to Know her investiture type, but he is ready to dogde her attack which damage his soldiers.

Noah kicked a man in the head with a roundhouse kick hard enough to break his neck, then jumped and propelled herself through nearby metal to "fly" and land a kick at an unsuspecting soldier, Volstagg charging and He blocked a thrust with his sword from another soldier who had one of his own, although the titan by applying more force was able to break his enemy's sword, and then cut it in half and go to fight more.

Rex ran while carefully blocking and slightly redirecting the weapons, although he couldn't pull the weapons due to the fact that they were apparently plastic-made, his bullets were metal but it was more difficult than something of the normal size due to its speed.

The soldier who was searching for Jack stopped abruptly, affected by sudden fear but that will not last, reason will catch up with him faster if the horseman with head does not defeat him quickly.

3 Soldiers who went against Deel, quickly raised their hands while creating a protective ice barrier of at least 6 meters high and 3 meters wide, clearly that was Metalmist, the white hooded man moved, although he could try to overcome Dragon's beam, he didn't risk it, as he approached launching another attack this time against Yoshioka, considering her the weakest due to quick observation of the fired electricity to Know her investiture type, but he is ready to dogde her attack which damage his soldiers.

Noah kicked a man in the head with a roundhouse kick hard enough to break his neck, then jumped and propelled herself through nearby metal to "fly" and land a kick at an unsuspecting soldier, Volstagg charging and He blocked a thrust with his sword from another soldier who had one of his own, although the titan by applying more force was able to break his enemy's sword, and then cut it in half and go to fight more.

Rex ran while carefully blocking and slightly redirecting the weapons, although he couldn't pull the weapons due to the fact that they were apparently plastic-made, his bullets were metal but it was more difficult than something of the normal size due to its speed.

The soldier who was searching for Jack stopped abruptly, affected by sudden fear but that will not last, reason will catch up with him faster if the horseman with head does not defeat him quickly.
"Testing me huh? You've given the wrong subject sir, I'm supposed to get an exam about marketing not physical activities!" she says, launching more glass spears and throwing some with her spring hands. Her arms retracted in a way they weren't supposed to, reeling back as it sprung back with force, summoning her glass on her hand, forming it into a sword and using Godspeed in conjunction to strike the man's body.

[Boss Theme-Kessler]

Kessler blocked all the attacks with a masterful prediction through his robotic hand, using Yoshioka's momentum against her, first, used his metal arm to change Yoshioka trajectory backwards and when he released it an electric shock was unleashed, being transmitted to through the weapon to Yoshioka's body, nothing lethal due to poor conductivity of glass and electricity but painful enough that she felt her muscles twitch slightly

The soldier was killed, Jack could feel something hit his head with force, it was not a dangerous weapon so it was more a little blunt damage, maybe he could lose his balance, when checking what it was, he discovered that it was your turnip! a soldier, the same man who was previously knocked unconscious by the turnip several minutes ago.

[Boss Theme-Kessler]

Kessler blocked all the attacks with a masterful prediction through his robotic hand, using Yoshioka's momentum against her, first, used his metal arm to change Yoshioka trajectory backwards and when he released it an electric shock was unleashed, being transmitted to through the weapon to Yoshioka's body, nothing lethal due to poor conductivity of glass and electricity but painful enough that she felt her muscles twitch slightly

The soldier was killed, Jack could feel something hit his head with force, it was not a dangerous weapon so it was more a little blunt damage, maybe he could lose his balance, when checking what it was, he discovered that it was your turnip! a soldier, the same man who was previously knocked unconscious by the turnip several minutes ago.

"Son of a bi-" she says, her perspective getting all hazy, "But!" she exclaims, releasing a bit of a smile, seeing as she's a bit closer to Kessler than anyone else, she's able to use the glass' full advantage towards him. So she turned the floor into spring, bouncing to break her fall, and then turned the air momentarily into spring and bounced off her glass shards, again coated with lightning. "He may change my trajectory, but he can't put me down."

"There you are." I say grabbing it and setting it so it has a clear view of the cloaked individual.

"I am sorry we met this way." I say turning to him holding my whip like a garrote.

Kessler sighed before Electricity wrapped both arms and jumped into the air before unleashing a burst of power, demonstrating the ultimate power of a Weatherwraith, though at long range it would do no more than knock Yoshioka off and electrocute her a bit but if anywho was too close then it would be charred (Imagine it's similar to Starkiller's force repulsion but with less power and has Cooldown)

The soldier touched the ground, several roots formed from it and moved in an attempt to grab Jack to try to squeeze him like a lemon

Kessler sighed before Electricity wrapped both arms and jumped into the air before unleashing a burst of power, demonstrating the ultimate power of a Weatherwraith, though at long range it would do no more than knock Yoshioka off and electrocute her a bit but if anywho was too close then it would be charred (Imagine it's similar to Starkiller's force repulsion but with less power and has Cooldown)

The soldier touched the ground, several roots formed from it and moved in an attempt to grab Jack to try to squeeze him like a lemon
"Tch, he's tough. Earlier he wrapped me in electricity, meaning coating it in lightning isn't good. However, due to the weak connectivity of glass, electricity cannot flow through it properly... I see how it is. Thanks to that, you've just given me a good inspiration. Heat! Since glass is an insulator, it turns that electricity into heat. But it's not just 'electricity' he could do, there must be some sort of hidden ability he has. Fortunately for him, I haven't run out of cards." she says, turning the air into spring to break her fall but now knows about Kessler's power.

She began coating her body with glass instead of lightning. She touches the ground, summoning giant glass spikes, and turns the air into spring. But this time, she doesn't coat it with lightning. Instead, she compressed the glass, similar to Rupert's Drop. She knows Kessler wouldn't touch them as they can alter memories, but neither would he touch her, knowing she could do the same thing.

Last edited:
Kessler noted the change in strategy as something logical, due to this he wrapped himself in an "armor" made of "hard air" that allowed him to fly at the same time it functioned as a defense while this time throwing hail so hard and fast that they could be confused with high-impact bullets, slightly breaking the glass, was a constant burst, so Yoshioka would have to move if she doesn't want to end badly

Kessler noted the change in strategy as something logical, due to this he wrapped himself in an "armor" made of "hard air" that allowed him to fly at the same time it functioned as a defense while this time throwing hail so hard and fast that they could be confused with high-impact bullets, slightly breaking the glass, was a constant burst, so Yoshioka would have to move if she doesn't want to end badly
Yoshioka seemed to smile, having seen his other 'powers'. She began to retreat, using Godspeed to blitz her away out of there, rethinking her strategy as she leaves behind glass clones to act as decoys, but reflects off the light so as to be inconceivable. "I was right, he does have other abilities. It seems to be related to the weather, and might be as tough as the mistwraith Deel fought." she analyses him from a distance. "The armor on his body is made of some wind... Air perhaps.... Trying to pierce it won't do. I'd have to find a blindspot to get a chance" she thought to herself, still running. "The mists as well... clearly he doesn't want me to get close. But probably he's used to enemies trying to close the distance, only to meet the trap he's been gaining, unfortunately..." she manipulated the glass from afar, akin to remote explosives, and bursts all of the giant glass spikes in front of Kessler whilst hiding amongst the debris, leaving decoys that'd do the same thing.

Deel would begin firing his concentrated beams of plasma at the 3 soldiers, slicing through the ice barrier and them in the process, then continuing to assault the others left around his area too with his beams

"You are no fun." I say struggling. "I was once one of Gaia's children too it is a shame what I became."
The soldier ignored it, he was trained not to take the experiences or jokes of the enemies as something that affected his performance in combat, he simply concentrated on canceling any attack and counterattacking.
Deel would begin firing his concentrated beams of plasma at the 3 soldiers, slicing through the ice barrier and them in the process, then continuing to assault the others left around his area too with his beams
The remaining soldiers that have not been shot down by Volstagg, Rex and Noah, quickly took cover from the Dragon's attack, in which Deel would be attacked by a Blur that kicked him in the stomach causing him to lose his balance.
Yoshioka seemed to smile, having seen his other 'powers'. She began to retreat, using Godspeed to blitz her away out of there, rethinking her strategy as she leaves behind glass clones to act as decoys, but reflects off the light so as to be inconceivable. "I was right, he does have other abilities. It seems to be related to the weather, and might be as tough as the mistwraith Deel fought." she analyses him from a distance. "The armor on his body is made of some wind... Air perhaps.... Trying to pierce it won't do. I'd have to find a blindspot to get a chance" she thought to herself, still running. "The mists as well... clearly he doesn't want me to get close. But probably he's used to enemies trying to close the distance, only to meet the trap he's been gaining, unfortunately..." she manipulated the glass from afar, akin to remote explosives, and bursts all of the giant glass spikes in front of Kessler whilst hiding amongst the debris, leaving decoys that'd do the same thing.

The air armor partially completely blocked the damage, but his clothes began to wear slightly, so he using his robotic arm to protect his face

The soldier ignored it, he was trained not to take the experiences or jokes of the enemies as something that affected his performance in combat, he simply concentrated on canceling any attack and counterattacking.

The remaining soldiers that have not been shot down by Volstagg, Rex and Noah, quickly took cover from the Dragon's attack, in which Deel would be attacked by a Blur that kicked him in the stomach causing him to lose his balance.

The air armor partially completely blocked the damage, but his clothes began to wear slightly, so he using his robotic arm to protect his face
"It's doing most work, looks like I've found another inspiration!", she gleefully thought to herself as Yoshioka touches the floor and combines the two abilities [Spring] and [Glass], allowing them to bounce off and deal continuous damage to Kessler. As this happens, she uses Godspeed silently amongst the chaos, and goes far away, far enough for her to see him with her gun but far enough for Kessler to not see her. She began slowly turning her rifle into a sniper, taking the appearance of a Barret M82. She peeked into the scope and fired a powerful glass bullet toward the robotic arm.

"It's doing most work, looks like I've found another inspiration!", she gleefully thought to herself as Yoshioka touches the floor and combines the two abilities [Spring] and [Glass], allowing them to bounce off and deal continuous damage to Kessler. As this happens, she uses Godspeed silently amongst the chaos, and goes far away, far enough for her to see him with her gun but far enough for Kessler to not see her. She began slowly turning her rifle into a sniper, taking the appearance of a Barret M82. She peeked into the scope and fired a powerful glass bullet toward the robotic arm.
Kessler blocked the Crystal bullet, it wasn't like he was touched with his robotic arm but rather the crystal was simply nullified from existence, while freezing everything else in his path in mid-air by expanding his aure/armor.

Yoshioka after firing the first shot could feel someone squeeze his neck, causing the air to lose circulation.

"Do you mind if I join to the party?" The soldier said as he used hus left arm to strangle her, clearly any loyal soldier would help his leader win whatever the cost.

"I suppose apathy is warranted." I say in a renewed effort to disrupt their powers by causing apathy.
The soldier felt his power and motivation diminish, but his intention remained, clearly his fear of failure was greater than someone like Jack could handle, although his movements became less precise.

Kessler blocked the Crystal bullet, it wasn't like he was touched with his robotic arm but rather the crystal was simply nullified from existence, while freezing everything else in his path in mid-air by expanding his aure/armor.

Yoshioka after firing the first shot could feel someone squeeze his neck, causing the air to lose circulation.

"Do you mind if I join to the party?" The soldier said as he used hus left arm to strangle her, clearly any loyal soldier would help his leader win whatever the cost.

The soldier felt his power and motivation diminish, but his intention remained, clearly his fear of failure was greater than someone like Jack could handle, although his movements became less precise.
"Y- you're a bit too close" she says as she stabs him with glass, the soldiers memory being removed.

"Y- you're a bit too close" she says as she stabs him with glass, the soldiers memory being removed.
The glass shattered, clearly now she realized that what was throttling her was nothing more or less than a Titan, so a stab wouldn't be as effective as a shot or if he hit a much more sensitive area.

"What did you try, Bitch?" he mocked, while squeezing a little more but still without killing her

The glass shattered, clearly now she realized that what was throttling her was nothing more or less than a Titan, so a stab wouldn't be as effective as a shot or if he hit a much more sensitive area.

"What did you try, Bitch?" he mocked, while squeezing a little more but still without killing her
"The memory, it didn't work?" she thought, surprised. Instead she turned the hand into spring to lessen the grip.

While that slightly worked and lightening the grip, Yoshioka was still hands with strength in her neak, the man gritted his teeth at that, what actually distracted him was someone tapping him on the shoulder.

"Wha-" The soldier couldn't finish because as he turned around, he was met by a blow to the face that made him lose his control on Yoshioka and sent him crashing into a wall.

"Are you OK?" Volstagg asked concerned as he was the one who saved her from death.

While that slightly worked and lightening the grip, Yoshioka was still hands with strength in her neak, the man gritted his teeth at that, what actually distracted him was someone tapping him on the shoulder.

"Wha-" The soldier couldn't finish because as he turned around, he was met by a blow to the face that made him lose his control on Yoshioka and sent him crashing into a wall.

"Are you OK?" Volstagg asked concerned as he was the one who saved her from death.
"Yeah, slightly," she says "I'm fighting their leader.... I'm glad you're here... Volstagg." she says, "That man right there........." she points at him, the leader Kessler. "He has the power to control the weather... While this dude... must be a titan just like you." she continued, readying herself. "Thanks, by the way" she added

I change my target from apathy to fear.

"Failure oh please you can be so much more than a soldier just tell me do you fear failure or the consequences I didn't want this fight but these caves were our best options and the others were scared I promise you safety if you release me, I can help I want to help." I say.

I change my target from apathy to fear.

"Failure oh please you can be so much more than a soldier just tell me do you fear failure or the consequences I didn't want this fight but these caves were our best options and the others were scared I promise you safety if you release me, I can help I want to help." I say.

the soldier hesitated a little, in his mind a debate was generated, clearly aware of the powers of the Apathy but even so, he knew that he was telling the truth
"Yeah, slightly," she says "I'm fighting their leader.... I'm glad you're here... Volstagg." she says, "That man right there........." she points at him, the leader Kessler. "He has the power to control the weather... While this dude... must be a titan just like you." she continued, readying herself. "Thanks, by the way" she added

"Well leave the Titan to me." Volstagg said to the girl.

Quickly Noah came running there.

"Yoshioka it's good to see that you're not dead" said noah before looking to where Kessler who had been distracted by Rex who was propelling himself from one side to the other, both repelled each other, fireballs colliding with ice or water, the ice was destroyed by the powerful lightning.

the soldier hesitated a little, in his mind a debate was generated, clearly aware of the powers of the Apathy but even so, he knew that he was telling the truth

"Well leave the Titan to me." Volstagg said to the girl.

Quickly Noah came running there.

"Yoshioka it's good to see that you're not dead" said noah before looking to where Kessler who had been distracted by Rex who was propelling himself from one side to the other, both repelled each other, fireballs colliding with ice or water, the ice was destroyed by the powerful lightning.
"You shouldn't worry about me, worry about the thing in front of you," she says, clearly hinting at Kessler. "Quick info: the man can control the weather and is as tough as a mistwraith. Best of both worlds" she sarcastically says. "Noah, you help me take down this guy. Volstagg, prevent that jerk from interfering" she says

"I fear the results of this war will leave nothing in its wake the fact is if the worst happens nothing will survive I am sorry we are fighting the delusional corpse I am." I say returning control back to them over their emotions and realize I was wrong about my death.

"You shouldn't worry about me, worry about the thing in front of you," she says, clearly hinting at Kessler. "Quick info: the man can control the weather and is as tough as a mistwraith. Best of both worlds" she sarcastically says. "Noah, you help me take down this guy. Volstagg, prevent that jerk from interfering" she says

both nodded as they went to their respective fights
"I fear the results of this war will leave nothing in its wake the fact is if the worst happens nothing will survive I am sorry we are fighting the delusional corpse I am." I say returning control back to them over their emotions and realize I was wrong about my death.
the soldier that Jack was fighting sighed and said

"I'm sorry too" said as he walked away.

both nodded as they went to their respective fights

the soldier that Jack was fighting sighed and said

"I'm sorry too" said as he walked away.
"Let's go," she says, applying Rupert's Drop design on her entire body to become durable, coating herself with lightning inside instead of the glass itself to increase the heat of the glass. Knowing the memory manipulating aspect of the glass would be ineffective, she decided to go all-out on offense, her body steaming as she turns her entire self into spring (similar to Luffy's Gear 2nd)
"DJ, play the battle theme" she whispers to the readers

Keesler deflected a slash from Rex with his robotic arm before giving him a shock to the chest that sent him Flying, then watched the others rush in and simply said the following.

"go to hell" he raise his hand and a strong gust of wind with an AoE hit them, Noah stabbed hwr sword into the ground so as not to fly away, they were fighting against a tornado

Keesler deflected a slash from Rex with his robotic arm before giving him a shock to the chest that sent him Flying, then watched the others rush in and simply said the following.

"go to hell" he raise his hand and a strong gust of wind with an AoE hit them, Noah stabbed hwr sword into the ground so as not to fly away, they were fighting against a tornado
Yoshioka creates a spring barrier to prevent herself from not flying away, constantly bouncing as she raised an extended punch; her arm starting to elongate and form into a shape of an appendage to strike him.

Kessler only moved from there as he prepared to deploy an ice attack, a freezing ray shot out from his human palm.

"Careful Yoshioka!" Noah said using her power to push herself out of the way.

This battle was able to be perceived outside due to how a small storm formed on the mountain above the basin.

Kessler only moved from there as he prepared to deploy an ice attack, a freezing ray shot out from his human palm.

"Careful Yoshioka!" Noah said using her power to push herself out of the way.

This battle was able to be perceived outside due to how a small storm formed on the mountain above the basin.
"Shit!" she exclaims, her elongated hand retracted due to turning the air into spring. She instead turned the air around her into spring and shot out an air blast by "pulling" the air and releasing it. After that, she dashes towards Noah, retreating

Kessler just kept casually swinging his freeze ray in their direction and with his other hand he fired another ice ray to cut the path of the two girls.

Back