• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cringiest characters on the wiki

Rudeus needs to be #3 on this list, sorry what?

He's not even near the top 2, but definitely more cringe than the others.

Dude, no. He should #3, no questions about it. He's a self-admitted pedophile whose first response to being born was to fantasize about his mother's breasts.

As a baby, he was already trying to sniff woman's underwear and shit.
I won't dive into the pedophilia argument, but I agree with everything else.

I'll put him at #3.

I won't dive into the pedophilia argument, but I agree with everything else.

I'll put him at #3.
It's not an argument, it's literally self-admitted and INTENTIONAL by the author. ???? Anyone who thinks otherwise is just blatantly ignoring the point and theme of Rudeus' character.

This is a 27-year-old man whose entire plot revolves around him going back 12 years in the past so he can save his middle school relationship with a girl who dies in the future.

Depending on your beliefs, you could easily argue that he's pretty pedophilic and even... a groomer? But I won't go into that.

Regardless, it's pretty ******* cringe if you ask me.

Also, he's basically Deku but even worse when it comes to crying.

This is a 27-year-old man whose entire plot revolves around him going back 12 years in the past so he can save his middle school relationship with a girl who dies in the future.

Depending on your beliefs, you could easily argue that he's pretty pedophilic and even... a groomer? But I won't go into that.

Regardless, it's pretty ******* cringe if you ask me.

Also, he's basically Deku but even worse when it comes to crying.
Eh, Takemichi does have some pretty badass moments later in the manga, but otherwise he's pretty cringe yeah.

aight someone might come after me for this but uh

Ainz Ooal Gown

let's see

he was a boring virgin salary man before in real life but uh after he lost emotion he does some very cringe things

-constantly acts high and mighty
-created a neo-nazi based character back when he was a teen but that's just a thing that makes him feel the pain of his actions
-murdered like 70k innocent soldiers just to show off
-caught a bunch of tomb raiders, forced em into a hopeless attempt to escape then let his goons murder them and use their bodies for whatever experiments they wanted to do
-forced a nation into a war and killed many innocent people just not to look like a wuss

Naw, he is a good manipulator. Nowhere he is cringe wtf.
I nominated Ayano because of the cringe emotionless edgy MC lel, but of course i'm taking this because peoples talk shit on Ayano which i don't have any issue but would be interesting to bring him to this thread

I'm nominating Saitama
My reason:
Holy shit, they made one related to Garou and it's possibly worse than the Saitama ads. It's literally some guy in his 30s wearing really shitty Garou cosplay harrassing a random woman in an alleyway while he talks about how he plays the OPM gacha game.

Dude, no. He should #3, no questions about it. He's a self-admitted pedophile whose first response to being born was to fantasize about his mother's breasts.

As a baby, he was already trying to sniff woman's underwear and shit.
technically, it was not even his real mother, to begin with

-NAIVE
-NAIVE
-NAIVE
-Weak
-I dont like his personality, i mean he want help anyone no matter what, that cringe

I think most of us here also didn't really dig too deep on any of the characters nominated here (myself included)

Also, nominate it at this thread since Arceus won't be bothered to updating this list anymore

This guy also cringe

"Boobs" 🥴

This guy also cringe

"Boobs" 🥴
I also nominated him.

He at least has some redeeming qualities, though.

Doesn't matter he's just as bad/worse. And he isn't a chad. He is a cringe character in a badly written work.
Hearing opinion from a guy who hasn't read or watched the series makes me laugh. 😂😂😂

Imagine hating on a fictional character which you haven't read or watched the series. Couldn't be me.

Back