• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cringiest Characters On The Wiki

• believes that all of the world’s problems can be solved if he is its god
    • goes about this like an actual child
  • almost exclusively kills criminal suspects when they are already caught and about to go to trial
  • doesnt actually solve any of the problems that led to these crimes
  • murders dozens of innocent people just doing their jobs and takes obvious pleasure in doing so
    • continues to pretend it’s just because he loves justice so much
  • creates an authoritarian world where innocent people fear for their lives and are killed for being convicted
  • plans to kill everyone who is lazy
    • still believes that this is for the sake of justice
  • dies like a dog begging for his life and never coming to terms with who he truly is
  • goes down in history as a crazy serial killer and terrorist
  • has fangirls

I think this character is very strong and cool sometimes, but holy shit he's got problems and he's a hypocrite.

Throws Luffy into the woods to "train" him, making him wrestle with crocodiles and shit.
Was sitting around twiddling his thumbs while Luffy and his 2 adopted brothers were trying to jump a tiger in the woods with metal pipes.
I have no sympathy for criminals, but for family I do.
-Tries to kill 17 year old Luffy and his crew with a gigantic cannonball because " they're pirates and I'm a marine so I have to kill them " or something.
-Doesn't try to help Ace when he gets captured by the navy and even when there is a huge war happening that would easily allow him to help Ace get out of his shackles and leave
-Literally one punched the guy who was about to save his adopted son mentioned before.
-"Holy shit.. Did Sakazuki just punch a hole in him and murder him? How totally unexpected even though I saw him about to do it because it's his duty to execute him... I should irrationally try to kill him and make the navy lose their 2nd most powerful aspect because I'm a hypocrite bastard!"
( Didn't even succeed in killing Sakazuki and avenge his adopted son )
What a great grandfather..
Dog, EVERY CSM character should be on the list.
**** that series.

Fn749u_XgAAuBm4

You can't use any IRL events. You can only use stuff that happened in the Pro Wrestling verse.

This also reminds me that Austin Theory needs to be removed from this list.
Nah, meta wise it’s totally cringe. Like the character becomes cringe because who’s playing the character. Which is a totally reasonable answer.

Kinda like if Brad Pitt played Miles Morales in live action. It would be absolutely cringe because of the actor playing the character.

Nah, meta wise it’s totally cringe. Like the character becomes cringe because who’s playing the character. Which is a totally reasonable answer.

Kinda like if Brad Pitt played Miles Morales in live action. It would be absolutely cringe because of the actor playing the character.
I'd recommend staying from using meta reasons as to why a character is cringe. Just to stick to what happened in-verse.

Back