• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cringiest Characters On The Wiki

Idk if anyone else watched this before but the boy and girl from “My stepmom’s daughter is my ex” will make you kill yourself like this shit made me think Rent a gf was a 10/10 SKULL

It may not be a character but this (together with all its stronger and weaker "derivatives") causes me irl phisical pain from the cringe when it is put in most "superpowers" verses, since most of the time it is used (and is effective) against someone that was established as able to tank being smashed through buildings (or has equallly/more impressive feats), not to mention the stupid amount of wanking it gets. (And honestly...they're kinda cringe irl too, though for entirely different reasons that I don't feel like expanding on just yet...maybe later)

It may not be a character but this (together with all its stronger and weaker "derivatives") causes me irl phisical pain from the cringe when it is put in most "superpowers" verses, since most of the time it is used (and is effective) against someone that was established as able to tank being smashed through buildings (or has equallly/more impressive feats), not to mention the stupid amount of wanking it gets. (And honestly...they're kinda cringe irl too, though for entirely different reasons that I don't feel like expanding on just yet...maybe later)
Agreed. Guns FRA.

Any "pure evil personified" character deserves to be here imo.
"He ****** the Sun, Niang. The Scarlet King literally ****** the Sun itself to assert dominance, and now it's gone."
He also ate his siblings, enslaved and raped his first wife to death then raped the children the first wife resulted in to use the children his seven daughters gave birth to as soldiers.

"He ****** the Sun, Niang. The Scarlet King literally ****** the Sun itself to assert dominance, and now it's gone."
He also ate his siblings, enslaved and raped his first wife to death then raped the children the first wife resulted in to use the children his seven daughters gave birth to as soldiers.
What?

Because of bullshit-OP-****-you-I-can't-die powers (I love him, but there's no denying it).

I heard he was pretty legit as a wrestler.

Self explanatory

You can't use any IRL events. You can only use stuff that happened in the Pro Wrestling verse.

This also reminds me that Austin Theory needs to be removed from this list.

Where do I start with him?

Bro is always trying to redeem people. He thinks everyone can change. Not everyone can change or be redeemed. I was genuinely pissed when he ended up redeeming all of the Diamonds. They're the furthest thing from redeemable in the entire show by a country mile. They make Pink Diamond look like a saint in comparison, yet he for some reason, redeems them.

Let's not forget that in Steven Universe Future, this mf almost kills his ******* father in a fit of anger.
b23bed169addd97358320290106f567b.png

The Diamonds were less of "I think you can change" more of a -- look, we really need y'all to stop being dictators and see the error of your ways for the better of your people. Steven still feels very much uncomfortable around the Diamonds. He feels as much in Future. In fact, he straight up has impulsive thoughts that we see when he possesses White Diamond where he wants to straight up kill her because of all the shit she's done to him. And still, he lacks any real way for the Diamonds to be punished for their actions that don't involve their direct consent because of their sheer power. It's not the best outcome and it was rushed as all hell, but I'm tired of people saying that Steven's always a softie when he really is not.

The people he thought could be redeemed were because they all showed that they weren't all bad. Lapis was justifiably pissed because she was trapped inside a mirror for god knows how long. Peridot had information that the Gems needed in order to stop the goddamn world from blowing up, and her redemption came after Steven witnessed her signs of growth and connection to the Earth. And Spinel? She deserved better. Steven wants to make up for what his mom did to her because she didn't deserve what caused her to lash out in the first place. Why wouldn't you try and redeem someone who you were shown at their natural instincts is kind and just wants to be a friend? And Jasper? Steven is just frustrated with her. Because he sees what she could be, but she just straight up refuses to be anything better because of spite. Notice how this man isn't singing kumbaya with her at this moment. He's trying to reason with her, and angrily so.

And Steven was just mentally unstable in general in Future. The guy was suffering from panic attacks every second because of the massive weight of his trauma and his mind was not in the right place, which was pushed even further by Jasper in that episode when she allowed his negative emotions to take over him, causing him to murk her in the negative headspace she pushes upon him and encourages, training him to fight her until he is capable of brawling her to death. He is far from someone who wants everyone to be perfectly redeemed, and it's shown OUT RIGHT in the Bluebird episode that Aquamarine and Navy just will not ever change and stay mad for the rest of eternity. Whoever keeps saying Steven's just plays ukulele and makes you good through song has only seen Change Your Mind and nothing else.

My fault, that was a lot, I just had to defend my bro after years of seeing the same shit online, carry on.

The Diamonds were less of "I think you can change" more of a -- look, we really need y'all to stop being dictators and see the error of your ways for the better of your people. Steven still feels very much uncomfortable around the Diamonds. He feels as much in Future. In fact, he straight up has impulsive thoughts that we see when he possesses White Diamond where he wants to straight up kill her because of all the shit she's done to him. And still, he lacks any real way for the Diamonds to be punished for their actions that don't involve their direct consent because of their sheer power. It's not the best outcome and it was rushed as all hell, but I'm tired of people saying that Steven's always a softie when he really is not.

The people he thought could be redeemed were because they all showed that they weren't all bad. Lapis was justifiably pissed because she was trapped inside a mirror for god knows how long. Peridot had information that the Gems needed in order to stop the goddamn world from blowing up, and her redemption came after Steven witnessed her signs of growth and connection to the Earth. And Spinel? She deserved better. Steven wants to make up for what his mom did to her because she didn't deserve what caused her to lash out in the first place. Why wouldn't you try and redeem someone who you were shown at their natural instincts is kind and just wants to be a friend? And Jasper? Steven is just frustrated with her. Because he sees what she could be, but she just straight up refuses to be anything better because of spite. Notice how this man isn't singing kumbaya with her at this moment. He's trying to reason with her, and angrily so.

And Steven was just mentally unstable in general in Future. The guy was suffering from panic attacks every second because of the massive weight of his trauma and his mind was not in the right place, which was pushed even further by Jasper in that episode when she allowed his negative emotions to take over him, causing him to murk her in the negative headspace she pushes upon him and encourages, training him to fight her until he is capable of brawling her to death. He is far from someone who wants everyone to be perfectly redeemed, and it's shown OUT RIGHT in the Bluebird episode that Aquamarine and Navy just will not ever change and stay mad for the rest of eternity. Whoever keeps saying Steven's just plays ukulele and makes you good through song has only seen Change Your Mind and nothing else.

My fault, that was a lot, I just had to defend my bro after years of seeing the same shit online, carry on.
Rank 1 White Knight

Ratio.

tumblr_mbfmhk11TW1qebwl2o1_500.gif

You aren't the first one to stone me for speaking the truth and you won't be the last.
Agree to disagree. I'm just too lazy to debunk these arguments.

All I'm going to say is that some characters Steven forgives I can understand, some I don't at all.

Quality Gordo Mamón moment

Back