• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cringiest characters on the wiki

Even he's not in this wiki but 99.99 percent of Arknights player hate this guy a lot

unknown.png
Me when Arknights
dust-ashes.gif

Is anyone think about create a another thread but reverse of this thread. I mean most baddas/coolest character and we can put KRATOS in the top of the list

unknown.png

This guy
- Born from God
  • Do something that make his mother hate
  • get kick tf out by his mother
  • hate his mother and want destroy multiverse because these world made by his mother
  • get beat the s***t out by just a girls gang who barely beat butterfly

Classic Edgy Villain

unknown.png

This guy
- Born from God
  • Do something that make his mother hate
  • get kick tf out by his mother
  • hate his mother and want destroy multiverse because these world made by his mother
  • get beat the s***t out by just a girls gang who barely beat butterfly

Classic Edgy Villain
That's a good contender lol.

Hearing opinion from a guy who hasn't read or watched the series makes me laugh. 😂😂😂

Imagine hating on a fictional character which you haven't read or watched the series. Couldn't be me.
I watched 2 episodes of the anime though. That's enough for me to come to a conclusion whether he's cringe or not.

Difference is that there's more to Shirou's character than just being cringe, something you'd know if you took the time to read the VN instead of making fun of things you have no knowledge on :eek:
It seems ONLY When I say shit like this it seems attacking someone 💀

Bruh just explain why is corny
Dude, okay, so when you hear a G go "did you really think that killing me would make me die", you don't IMMEDIATELY think that it sounds stupid? Like something doesn't immediately click in your head that it sounds like the most unnecessary, childish thing to say at the moment?

Dude, okay, so when you hear a G go "did you really think that killing me would make me die", you don't IMMEDIATELY think that it sounds stupid? Like something doesn't immediately click in your head that it sounds like the most unnecessary, childish thing to say at the moment?
I'm with az on this one.

I wish someone would say that to my face unironically...

That not a explanation. And why is unnecessary, i mean he told the truth that he cannot die just by being killed

You want he says something like:
"You cant make me die because i have regeneration and ressurection, and make me can back even if i die"

Just because you think it isn't an explanation doesn't mean it is. You didn't actually address what I said, which is that saying obvious shit like that unironically makes you look like a cornball, objectively.

I watched 2 episodes of the anime though. That's enough for me to come to a conclusion whether he's cringe or not.
How can you say it's cringe when you haven't even watch the full anime, just two episodies.
And worst, you didn't even read the LN or WN.
How can you confirm the character is cringe or badly written?

There is a say: A wise man doesn't say, "I won't drink of this water" without actually giving it a try.

Just because you think it isn't an explanation doesn't mean it is. You didn't actually address what I said, which is that saying obvious shit like that unironically makes you look like a cornball, objectively.
Yeah bro, i dont think the statement like "it sound like blablabla", its a explanation about something. Doesn't that just your interpretation?

I'd honestly prefer it if he just didn't say anything at all and proceeded to deck the villain wordlessly, cause that'd actually be pretty badass.

Yeah bro, i dont think the statement like "it sound like blablabla", its a explanation about something. Doesn't that just your interpretation?
No it's not really an interpretation when everyone agrees it sounds pretty stupid when said unironically except for you and like 2 other people.

No it's not really an interpretation when everyone agrees it sounds pretty stupid when said unironically except for you and like 2 other people.
No, its interpretation, anyone agree with some interpretation thats not will make that interpretation a explanation about something

ainz deserves a high spot for killing tens of thousands of people just to show off his power n shiz
Ainz is indeed an Isekai character. And someone who also acts superior to anyone who isn't from Nazarick.
So quit talking about Anos

Back