• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cringiest characters on the wiki

Simps over the guy that tried killing her on a few occasions.

Simps over the guy that tried killing her on a few occasions.
The fact that Sasuke and Sakura got together and had a child is a travesty.

y'all i already said i ain't interested in doing this anymore. If you wanna do it make another thread or sth

I think Garou and Midoriya can tie tbh

He did sorta go on a nonsensical rant about being the "Absolute Evil" to a guy while he was getting investigated for performing a Dine N' Dash in Chapter 170. Which is like some of the gayest shit you can do.
I think the real worst part in the manga is his inability to realize he's wrong. In the webcomic people at first see him as a twisted punk due to his weird ideology, but his acting is actually good and when combined with his willpower he just forces people to start treating him seriously as a monster, and then he uses that to "prove" his point then ignores everything they said. When Saitama beats some sense into him and he can't brute force his way out, he actually absorbs his lessons and is ready to pay with his life, only snapping out of it because he realizes people like Saitama and Bang still have faith in him, leading him to actually growing mature and getting a job after dropping his delusions.

In the manga it's more or less the same thing, but when he reaches his monster form he lacks the ability to inflict terror upon people ,wich makes heroes just go "wtf,why's this dumbass talking crap and then helping us like a Tsundere?!" and even people who never met him like Suiryu to go like "Yeah, this guy's a pushover". Then he gets his ass beat by Saitama while going "LALALA I CAN''T HEAR YOU" and failing extraordinarily at being evil or menancing in a comic way, the proceeds to get possessed by God, wich takes away all of his "Shounen protag with infinite willpower who gets help from no one" appeal, and after Saitama beats him he gets off with less than a slap on the wrist, goes to a psychologist purely for his dine and dashing antic while ignoring all the trouble he caused and is now going to succeed Bang as a hero.
And worst of all, he hasn't learned anything and still acts like the punk he was from the first time he appeared and kept his monster delusions wich are now treated by everyone around as a harmless joke while regretting nothing. (my dude literally gets all his evil deeds forgotten and is rewarded for accidently being good when his real intentions where stupid and selfish.)

Last edited:
I think the real worst part in the manga is his inability to realize he's wrong in the manga. In the webcomic people at first see him as a twisted punk due to his weird ideollogy, but his acting is actually good and when combined with his willpower he just forces people to start trating him seriously like a monster then uses that to "prove" his point then ignores everything they said. When Saitama beats some sense into him and he can't brute force his way out he actually listens and is ready to pay with his life, only snapping out of it because he realizes people like Saitama and Bang still have faith in him, leading him to actually growing mature and getting a job after dropping his delusions.

In the manga it's more or less the same thing, but when he reaches his monster form he lacks the ability to inflict terror upon people ,wich makes heroes just go "wtf,why's this dumbass talking crap and then helping us like a Tsundere?!" and even people who never met him like Suiryu to go like "Yeah, this guy's a pushover". Then he gets his ass beat by Saitama while going "LALALA I CAN''T HEAR YOU" and failing extraordinarily at being evil or menancing, gets possessed by God, wich takes away a all of his shounen protag infinite willpower gets help from no one appeal, and after Saitama beats him he gets off with less than a slap on the wrist, goes to a psychologist for dine and dashing ignoring all the trouble he caused, is now going to succeed Bang as a hero, and worst of all, he hasn't learned anything and still acts like the punk he was from the first time he appeared and kept his monster delusions wich are treated by everyone around as a harmless joke. (my dude literally gets all his evil deeds forgotten and is rewarded for accidently being good when his real intentions where stupid and selfish.)
Better analysis than I could've come up with to be honest.

What do you think about naruto
I kinda feel that the way he talk about his past with every single enmy is cringe
Turning into girls to seduce a old man and make him teach you
Taking hits from sakura for stupid reasons and doing nothing about it
Him just seeking attention and people love as his main goal is also kinda cringe to me

He is a good person who made the world in peace

But he have some cringe parts

What do you think about naruto
I kinda feel that the way he talk about his past with every single enmy is cringe
Turning into girls to seduce a old man and make him teach you
Taking hits from sakura for stupid reasons and doing nothing about it
Him just seeking attention and people love as his main goal is also kinda cringe to me

He is a good person who made the world in peace

But he have some cringe parts
ya but not really top 10 in my opinion

Classic Naruto is cringe, but that's mostly him being an yet immature kid that feels the desesperate need to get attention from a village that pretty much ignores him or hates him while they aren't laughing at him.
Shipudden Naruto does have some moments where he's dumb as hell, but that's mostly while with his friends and filler episodes. Not cringe enough for this list imo

Classic Naruto is cringe, but that's mostly him being an yet immature kid that feels the desesperate need to get attention from a village that pretty much ignores him or hates him while they aren't laughing at him.
Shipudden Naruto does have some moments where he's dumb as hell, but that's mostly while with his friends and filler episodes. Not cringe enough for this list imo
If that's the case, then Theory shouldn't be on this list.

He had no family bro, him getting attention is much more reasonable lol. But agreed, not that extent of cringeness.

Btw, Sakura should be at least above Garou.

Not only does she simp for a guy that literally tried killing her on a few occasions, but she keeps beating up my boi Naruto for some of the dumbest reasons. Shit isn't even funny.

I would've liked Sakura a lot more if she got some character development and ended up getting together with Naruto (but then again, Hinata exists), but her ending up with Sasuke just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Sakura is def one of the top cringest girls ever 💀 (alone she was half of the whole series being completely useless and blindly simping over Sasuke lol)

14d06f9f61ff461e810550661639.jpg

This quote alone makes this guy at least Top 5.

14d06f9f61ff461e810550661639.jpg

This quote alone makes this guy at least Top 5.
oh hell naw, even top 1 is not enough 💀

Fangirls

Fangirls
Are you talking about his fanbase?

Where do I start with him?

Bro is always trying to redeem people. He thinks everyone can change. Not everyone can change or be redeemed. I was genuinely pissed when he ended up redeeming all of the Diamonds. They're the furthest thing from redeemable in the entire show by a country mile. They make Pink Diamond look like a saint in comparison, yet he for some reason, redeems them.

Let's not forget that in Steven Universe Future, this mf almost kills his ******* father in a fit of anger.

Back