• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cringiest characters on the wiki

btw Dread, sorry for cursing you out. I just get very sensetive regarding the topic of pedophilia since they are the one type of people i might just pull the trigger on.
No worries brother. Don't understand me wrong, I was nowhere defending the concept. I was simply clarifying the perspective side of the show.
Just to make it better, I now follow you in the forum. ❤️ Hopes for better friendship!

No worries brother. Don't understand me wrong, I was nowhere defending the concept. I was simply clarifying the perspective side of the show.
Just to make it better, I now follow you in the forum. ❤️ Hopes for better friendship!
i hope so too. I am usually open to opinions and debate but this is a subject where i am quick to pull the trigger in.

(copied from new link ) I believe that sid kengou shouldn't be in the top 5
You are literally saying that someone that just do what he enjoy ( trying to be the man in shadow for fun ) and worked hard for it
Is more cringe then a girl that keep simping over a guy that tryed to kill here. And she did a lot of cringe stuff
And guy who worship a girl panty
And guy who is doing all what he is doing because he hate that monsters always lose

Where do I start with him?

Bro is always trying to redeem people. He thinks everyone can change. Not everyone can change or be redeemed. I was genuinely pissed when he ended up redeeming all of the Diamonds. They're the furthest thing from redeemable in the entire show by a country mile. They make Pink Diamond look like a saint in comparison, yet he for some reason, redeems them.

Let's not forget that in Steven Universe Future, this mf almost kills his ******* father in a fit of anger.
Steven, better known as Gordo mamón

Steven, better known as Gordo mamón
52dty1v0zpq51.jpg

cause apparently he was a 30 yo man in a previous life, turned into a 10 yo and wacked himself for like 3 days or sth idk i don't remember
yee, i made the profile lol, but i dont see why would her be cringe, like, bad character? Sure, but cringe?

also, it was 5 days straight btw

14d06f9f61ff461e810550661639.jpg

This quote alone makes this guy at least Top 5.
Unironically speaking, where should we place this mf?

aight boys
where do i place this son of a gun?

let's se here
-was a shut-in his previous life
-when he got kicked out of the house he was caught, i was told, spying (on pc) on his underaged relative showering while he wanked
-when he reincarnated he did extremely horny things from the very beginning
-had sexual thoughts about minors while mentally he would've been near 50 years of age
-groped minors
-later had sex with a minor or maybe more than one idk i know nothing in detail about this series past like episode 6 of the series or sth

So, is he >Ren or Keyaru or is he not?
Nowhere near Ren and Keyaru in my eyes. This dude still actively makes attempts to get better, and if you've read the source material, he eventually does become a much better person.

Why the hell is Izuku below Garou? Huh?

Garou is way less cringe than Deku lmao.

Back