• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cringiest characters on the wiki

So quit talking about Anos
73c.jpg

I will nominate:

This asshole.

Where do I even start.

This asshole consistently makes infinite stories of some of the cringiest stuff you can see on fiction. Literally sits in a literal dark dungeon just to imagine worlds where you can have some of the edgiest stuff imaginable.

So why he cringe?
Badly written power fantasy character with pretentious personality and drops cringe one liners
Just ignore. Here being haxed = Cringe it seems. He lost me when he said he is badly written by just watching 2 eps.😭
How can you say it's cringe when you haven't even watch the full anime, just two episodies.
And worst, you didn't even read the LN or WN.
How can you confirm the character is cringe or badly written?

There is a say: A wise man doesn't say, "I won't drink of this water" without actually giving it a try.
Because it was so bad that I had my fill of cringe in the first 2 episodes. Duh.

This guy, watched a long time ago so forget many things but he is a massive siscon, obsessed with a 10 yo, gets nosebleed while talking about her, stares her photo all the time

I don't care about Anos. I care about your hipocresy of hating an "Isekai type character" yet you like another Isekai character aswell.
Why do you hate Anos, becouse he can beat your favourite character?
*hipocrisy
*because
also my top 3 fave characters are low hax people who breach 2-B at best so i don't care whether they can "beat anos"

I watched 2 episodes of the anime though. That's enough for me to come to a conclusion whether he's cringe or not.

This dude watches 2 episodes and says Anos is cringe ☠️😂.
At least when i call someone cringe i made the effort to watch the anime. Thats why i know that the cringest character in all of fiction is that simp Kazuya Kinoshita from Rent a Girlfriend. I mean all he does is yells, simps and then yells some more. Are all characters in that show deaf or why does he scream out his lungs?
The dude is so cringe it should be illegal.

This dude watches 2 episodes and says Anos is cringe ☠️😂.
Yes because I knew what to expect from the show and the first two episodes somehow exceeded my expectations of how cringe the show could be. I would be a ****** to waste more time on watching something that is dogshit on such a pristine level.

Agree on Kazuya tho

Average schizophrenic Anos fan
Hey, hey, I didn't insult anyone here
Btw, this debate is getting absurd at this point.
Honestly..... both sides need to chill

This toxicity just becouse of a fictional character is demential

Also it's not like we're trying to put him into top 1, he is bottom level on the list, but he still deserves to be in there until someone replaces him

Y'know, this reminds me of the year 2015, where Youtube channels dedicated to posting cringey shit from the internet began blowing up.
The reason why is the people running the accounts became cringier than the content they shared as time went on, much like how the people posting on this thread are becoming cringier than the characters they're nominating.

overall uhh big funnies haha smiley emoticon

This guy also cringe

Back