• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cringiest Characters On The Wiki

Fangirls

I believe that sid kengou shouldn't be in the top 5
You are literally saying that someone that just do what he enjoy ( trying to be the man in shadow for fun ) and worked hard for it
Is more cringe then a girl that keep simping over a guy that tryed to kill here. And she did a lot of cringe stuff
And guy who worship a girl panty
And guy who is doing all what he is doing because he hate that monsters always lose q

Compare him to everyone on the list and come back to me and say whether or not Theory should be on here.
Now do the same with sid kengou
Do you think he is more cring then the girl that like the boy who tried to kell her
And the guy worshiping panty
And garou

he was there because he was nominated
Just because he was nominated, doesn't mean he should be on the list. Many people were nominated, but that doesn't mean they should be on the list.

Also, Pika legit just nominated Theory just to get a reaction out of me.

Unironically speaking, taking selfies and naming moves after yourself is nowhere near the level of cringe as anyone else on the list.

Now do the same with sid kengou
Do you think he is more cring then the girl that like the boy who tried to kell her
And the guy worshiping panty
And garou
I can't say much on him.

Where do I start with him?

Bro is always trying to redeem people. He thinks everyone can change. Not everyone can change or be redeemed. I was genuinely pissed when he ended up redeeming all of the Diamonds. They're the furthest thing from redeemable in the entire show by a country mile. They make Pink Diamond look like a saint in comparison, yet he for some reason, redeems them.

Let's not forget that in Steven Universe Future, this mf almost kills his ******* father in a fit of anger.

14d06f9f61ff461e810550661639.jpg

This quote alone makes this guy at least Top 5.

Bro turns into a zesty ass Demon when provoked 💀

adqqrIm.jpg

Do not defend this 😭

That's seriously not that bad compared to all of the other people on this list.

You can call me biased all you want. Taking selfies of your beaten down opponent is nowhere near the levels of cringe that we have on this list.

That's seriously not that bad compared to all of the other people on this list.

You can call me biased all you want. Taking selfies of your beaten down opponent is nowhere near the levels of cringe that we have on this list.
LOOK AT HIS FACE

put em at number 10 then throw em in jail

LOOK AT HIS FACE

put em at number 10 then throw em in jail
If anything, I'm putting bro at number 20.

In all seriousness, compare everyone else on this list to Theory. He's nowhere near Midoriya's, or anyone else on this lists' level of cringe.

Bro is always trying to redeem people. He thinks everyone can change. Not everyone can change or be redeemed. I was genuinely pissed when he ended up redeeming all of the Diamonds. They're the furthest thing from redeemable in the entire show by a country mile. They make Pink Diamond look like a saint in comparison, yet he for some reason, redeems them.
Yeah, he should've suffered some consequence from that at least. Like one of them regains their powers and then kills his father or something edgy IDK.

Batman is a great reference for consequence on that kind of character flaw. Just make it discreet

Yeah, he should've suffered some consequence from that at least. Like one of them regains their powers and then kills his father or something edgy IDK.

Batman is a great reference for consequence on that kind of character flaw. Just make it discreet
I'd say below or above Sakura.

Redeeming people as shitty as the Diamonds, as well as almost killing your own father is pretty ****** up.

Redeeming people as shitty as the Diamonds, as well as almost killing your own father is pretty ****** up.
Eh, I disagree. Batman lets Joker go all the time even when he killed his son. Then said son came back, had absolutely reasonable reasons to get revenge and Batman still chooses to let Joker go. And yet you wouldn't consider Batman cringe, right?

Eh, I disagree. Batman lets Joker go all the time even when he killed his son. Then said son came back, had absolutely reasonable reasons to get revenge and Batman still chooses to let Joker go. And yet you wouldn't consider Batman cringe, right?
I 100% would consider Batman cringe.

14d06f9f61ff461e810550661639.jpg

This quote alone makes this guy at least Top 5.
Are we going to do something about this mf?

Give me the link to Batman and we're good.

I'll keep Joker off for now.

Should Harley Quinn be on here?

I mean, I find it hilariously ironic that her, a psychiatrist, was manipulated by The Joker, and simps for him, despite the relationship being toxic asf?

I mean, I find it hilariously ironic that her, a psychiatrist, was manipulated by The Joker, and simps for him, despite the relationship being toxic asf?
Eh, she has a gigantic list of stories where she breaks up with the guy and just does her own shit (Like simp for Poison Ivy) and they're oftentimes pretty good. She's just really overused and seeing her everywhere kinda tiring but that's a DC problem and shouldn't be the sole reason she's cringe

Back