• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cosmic Fear Garou vs Meta-Cooler (Not Grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And God can't even interfere as it's outside help. If that's the argument for Garou winning that this ain't legit
I'm pretty sure the wiki would allow characters who give the combatant a blessing to be involved in the fight but god is a character with 0 combat applicable feats so, don't lose sleep over it

"He literally did" isn't proof
That wasn't the proof. The proof is that it works the same way as Cell's own AD.

The reason is that both Cell and Cooler have Saiyan DNA/data in them, and since we know how Cell's AD work, the same applies to Cooler. Cell copied fro Goku even stuff the Saiyans have biologically, such as zenkais, as well as the Namekian regeneration, Frieza's survivability and more, all of these are inherently biological traits. Cooler having the same Saiyan DNA/Data (as the DNA was stored as data by the Supercomputer that made Cell), would mean his AD works in the same way

Garou's 22 thousand wide explosions that melt and reduce meta cooler to liquid (which high-mid regen doesn't cover)
His explosions aren't that wide. His FS also has terrible heat feats, so that isn't really an option.

Meta cooler's biggest AD feat is becoming stronger than people who were defeating him initially. That is a Pre-Monster Garou feat.

Went from getting one-shot to literally bullying in the span of a few seconds
Darkshine had a lot of mental issues in that fight. Wouldn't use that as an example. And as others have pointed out: PLs aren't linear.

That wasn't the proof. The proof is that it works the same way as Cell's own AD.

The reason is that both Cell and Cooler have Saiyan DNA/data in them, and since we know how Cell's AD work, the same applies to Cooler. Cell copied fro Goku even stuff the Saiyans have biologically, such as zenkais, as well as the Namekian regeneration, Frieza's survivability and more, all of these are inherently biological traits. Cooler having the same Saiyan DNA/Data (as the DNA was stored as data by the Supercomputer that made Cell), would mean his AD works in the same way
Cell and Cooler are two different cases.

Cell is made from the DNA of Saiyans, he didn't copy this he was born with it. It isn't data either, cause Cell directly states the computer that completed him had been collecting actual cells.

Meta-Cooler has no DNA and as far the movie shows, he doesn't collect it either.

So the two cases can't be equalized.

Cell and Cooler are two different cases.
Not really, especially when the two took inspiration from each other
Cell is made from the DNA of Saiyans, he didn't copy this he was born with it. It isn't data either, cause Cell directly states the computer that completed him had been collecting actual cells.
Yes, but to process these cells and make Cell, the computer needed the data from the Saiyans' DNA in order to program them into Cell, as he is still an android
Meta-Cooler has no DNA and as far the movie shows, he doesn't collect it either.
Meta-Cooler collects the data from Goku and Vegeta directly. Again, the Supercomputer that made Cell posessed this data as well and programmed Cell with it to implement the cells in him

Yes, but to process these cells and make Cell, the computer needed the data from the Saiyans' DNA in order to program them into Cell, as he is still an android
What you're ignoring here is that Cell is a living organism, Metal Cooler is not. Cell has DNA, Metal Cooler does not. So as far we're shown, Meta Cooler does not collect DNA only Data. And collecting Data alone wouldn't give Garou's AD because we have no proof that Meta Cooler had Zenaki boost in the way the saiyans had. He just had them in a way unique to himself.

That's more light manip than anything else. It literally does nothing.. Lol.

It's a nuclear bomb????
That fails to burn stuff like clothes.

Doesn't change the fact that Garou was bodying him with each hit.
It does to a degree because Darkshine wasn't giving it his all due to mental issues. Also, based on what would that be a 15x difference?

Yea, even after seeing the arguments constantly being restated by Kachin and ZillertheBucko, I'm still of the belief that Meta-Cooler would win. His massive number of clones would still be an issue for Garou, and all of them attacking at once would be problematic. If all of them gang up on him and use Instant Transmission to go from multiple places, even Garou couldn't possibly track all of them at once. I also don't believe that Garou's RE would be enough to overcome so many clones: from what we saw of Cosmic Garou, it seems like his RE worked differently than his Monster form, in that he needed to copy his opponents to further adapt. He was still forced on the ropes by a non-serious Blast, and if his reactive evolution was as amazing as people constantly state it to be, he would've defeated Blast in just those few seconds. Even if Garou managed to critically injure several of the Meta-Coolers, they would all adapt and grow stronger, so Garou against thousands of simultaneously evolving androids who can teleport wherever they want doesn't sound like the best deal for Garou. I mean, Garou COULD copy the Instant Transmission, but I still don't think that would be enough against so many opponents who could use the same technique.

I'm going to vote for Garou for the reasons above, his exponential AD/RE/PM will make him always superior to Cooler in stats, he has abilities (nuclear fission, GRB, black hole) that allow him to destroy entire hordes of clones while also getting stronger. Not to mention that Cooler in character literally says that the copies come from the BGS, and he doesn't go directly for the kill either since his main goal is to drain his opponent's power

If his RE was so unbelievable, he wouldn't have needed to copy Saitama in the first place, either on Earth or while fighting on Io. I believe that Cosmic Garou heightened his ability to copy techniques and advance them, but I really don't see any proof that Garou's RE would let him adapt in just a few seconds. If it did, then Garou would've been able to easily defeat Saitama: Cosmic Garou was shown as slightly inferior but comparable to Saitama, not a big enough gap. Monster Garou's been shown to fight against those kinds of opponents and evolve quickly to overcome them, but never did against Saitama. He had to copy Saitama to replicate his growth, giving more credence to the idea that Cosmic Garou's RE on its own isn't so unbelievable, if he even has RE at all in his regular Cosmic Garou state.
I suggest you reread the fight man.
Yea, I read it, and while Garou was able to replicate Blast's techniques and claimed beating Blast would be easy, that's still not enough proof that Garou would've been able to defeat Blast or adapt to overcome him. We didn't get to see that fight play out cuz Saitama intervened. I'm still giving this to Meta-Cooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back