• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Buuhan (Manga) vs Cosmic Fear Garou

Status
Not open for further replies.
And i have a question too isnt the matter manipulation should be macro quantumic as they even manipulated their electrons too?

Sub-Atomic Manipulation​

NS121116 Figure02.jpg
The ability to manipulate the protons and neutrons within atoms themselves. The manipulation of electrons however, is Macro-Quantum, as nothing makes them up and they are of importance in principles such as Pauli Exclusion and the Uncertainty Principle, and are the size of quarks
I'm not sure.

He can actually, as garou is in the center instead of singularity which mean there is only event horizon which any ftl character go thru
Absorption and transmutation is the most character thing for super buu to do too which kinda makes it stomp
Not true. Buu does not resist the spatial and gravity manipulation of a black hole nor does he resist the near absolute zero temperature. He would kill himself by going in.

GRB has deconstructive amounts of radiation. It has nothing to do with AP. Saitama survived because he has extreme radiation resistance.

Can we also not forget that Buu would be blinded?

Not true. Buu does not resist the spatial and gravity manipulation of a black hole nor does he resist the near absolute zero temperature. He would kill himself by going in.

GRB has deconstructive amounts of radiation. It has nothing to do with AP. Saitama survived because he has extreme radiation resistance.

Can we also not forget that Buu would be blinded?
You do realize that when u go faster than light in the blackhole u simply bypass all the things you said right?
How blackhole would effect you if you are faster than the effects
Especially we are talking like million-billion ftl here

Sorry, but not only does Garou have exponential growth stacked on his already equal AP he gains from copying, Buuhan does not have regeneration potent enough to regenerate from molecular/atomic destruction.
As a Opmer you probably know it, does GBR has SoL or the Speed of the garou?
if it has speed of garou we can close this as its stomp, Garou takes

As a Opmer you probably know it, does GBR has SoL or the Speed of the garou?
if it has speed of garou we can close this as its stomp, Garou takes
It scales to Garou's attack speed. If it scaled was anything else, it would be noted in is profile.

with 90% surely this is stomp
Why would it be a stomp? Garou wouldn't start with copying Buu unless he has a reason to, or if he feels he would gain something from it.

Buuhan would probably shoot a ki blast after Garou fails to harm him with his attacks, then after he sees how much superior in stats Buuhan is to him, he would copy him.

Why would it be a stomp? Garou wouldn't start with copying Buu unless he has a reason to, or if he feels he would gain something from it.

Buuhan would probably shoot a ki blast after Garou fails to harm him with his attacks, then after he sees how much superior in stats Buuhan is to him, he would copy him.
i said garou would win
garou can dodge candy beam and absorbtion while contstantly growing with ki blasts ?
the moment Garou uses GBR buu gets lolatomized?
since both have wincons its ofc not a stomp but at the same time is as garou will counter whatever the **** buu will throw at him i had my doubts at first

Tallied the votes up to now, didn't include FluffyZ or Kin's votes for Garou due to portals not being a thing

Guess my vote goes to Garou. IIRC, Buuhan didn't instantly use Candy Beam or Absorption even against Vegito, who he knew, was stronger than him. Garou can first copy his AP which will prevent him from getting one-shot by Buu, and then pulls off GRB for a win.

It doesn't take a lot of time to prepare lol what? And in the moment he is preparing there's a black hole surrounding him so Buu can't even touch him.
Nearly two pages and long enough for his opponent to see he's preparing an attack. All he has to do is dodge.

Reflection would just lead Garou reflecting it back again with 2x more power.
His attack reflection works against phsyical attacks via martial arts, does it not? Lol.

His attack reflection works against phsyical attacks via martial arts, does it not? Lol.
His attack reflection is better than Bang who can reflect energy beams from Overgrown Rover, so yes it works on other things as well.

Well, in-character, Cosmic Garou uses his Nuclear Fission Fist, which Buuhan would be able to tank without issue due to his superior AP and regenerative abilities that would likely make radiation ineffective. If Buuhan manages to land even a single hit on Garou in the early stages of the fight, it would be a one-shot, since the gap in AP is way too large, and Garou doesn't have the regeneration of his previous keys either, I think, though I could be wrong about that. Seeing the massive gap in AP would cause Garou to copy Buuhan, which would even the playing field, and Garou would likely overpower Buuhan since he's a much greater fighter. Being desperate, Buuhan would resort to Super Kamikaze Ghost Buus which would be easily taken out by Garou. People keep mentioning the GRB, but from what I see, even if it did create a black hole, it still takes a few seconds to prepare and Garou is always in the center of the black hole, so Buu could still take the chance to dodge. So I guess Garou would have to corner him. I think Buuhan might use his wincons earlier than Garou does once he sees how much more powerful his opponent is, and unlike Vegito, Garou doesn't mess around, which would give Buuhan more of a reason to use his Candy Beam or absorb Garou.

dawg garou is not getting caught by the ******* candy beam or his flesh tryna absorb him at all

garou wipes him along will all of dbz in skill and power

garou fra

When does he do that? He only deflected them iirc.
13.png

14.png

If Bang can deflect energy blasts CF Garou should be more than able to do so as well

But we're not talking about deflecting, but reflecting.
Theres no reason that Garou shouldn't be able to reflect it though, especially considering he has control and mastery over energy in this key.

How are portals a win con for Garou?

Afaik he has only shown to BFR across interplanetary distances which Buu can reliably cross.

Garou has interdimensional range with his portals due to copying Blast.
Blast can easily travel between dimensions and planets. Garou can't. Him copying Blast's portals doesn't mean he has mastery of the ability on Blast's level. At least he hasn't shown that. We can only argue the feats he has actually shown.

He doesn't need to have showings when he perfectly copied Blasts portals
Garou doesn't have portals in this match and even if he did he doesn't have that range accepted on his profile, just interplanetary.

Garou struggling to teleport to Earth without visual confirmation also just shows he lacks Blast's ability for interdimensional travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back