• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cosmic Fear Garou vs Meta-Cooler (Not Grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.
he wouldn't have needed to copy Saitama in the first place, either on Earth or while fighting on Io.
1. Garou was High 4-C and Saitama was 4-A. That gap is insane.
2. Are you forgetting the fact that Saitama's RE was shown to be vastly superior to garou's?

the thread is not even in grace yet, letting this continue will worsen things out if people don't change their behavior

at this point I'll ask someone to close this if it gets too out of hand

If his RE was so unbelievable, he wouldn't have needed to copy Saitama in the first place, either on Earth or while fighting on Io. I believe that Cosmic Garou heightened his ability to copy techniques and advance them, but I really don't see any proof that Garou's RE would let him adapt in just a few seconds. If it did, then Garou would've been able to easily defeat Saitama: Cosmic Garou was shown as slightly inferior but comparable to Saitama, not a big enough gap. Monster Garou's been shown to fight against those kinds of opponents and evolve quickly to overcome them, but never did against Saitama. He had to copy Saitama to replicate his growth, giving more credence to the idea that Cosmic Garou's RE on its own isn't so unbelievable, if he even has RE at all in his regular Cosmic Garou state.
None of this paragraph makes sense to me
For one, Garou’s copying is instantaneous, but also his RE isn’t really relevant, what matters is the AD.

Ah yes tell the entire thread about your biases why don’t you
Thinking the fanbase is obnoxious =/= bias against the verse. Also, you're the same guy crying in every OPM vs thread whenever the OPM character loses. Don't wanna hear you talk about biases either.

But yeah, let's stay on topic. But I doubt new arguments will appear at this point.

Also the difference is that Saitama started at 4-A and garou wanted to close the gap by making him use his real power
In this situation he starts off even with cooler’s AP and gradually grows strong and becomes more indestructible to their AP over time, so unless they go immediately full power for the kill (garou has the skill to deal with them all most likely lol) then they just lose their wincon forever

Thinking the fanbase is obnoxious =/= bias against the verse. Also, you're the same guy crying in every OPM vs thread whenever the OPM character loses. Don't wanna hear you talk about biases either.

But yeah, let's stay on topic. But I doubt new arguments will appear at this point.
Coming from the guy who cried that his precious son goku has the best RE in fiction and can overcome infinity^2 gaps within moments

Just realized that Gete Star being a couple kilometers away from Namek means any big AOE Garou does is guaranteed to hit it if he aims towards it, and that at the same time he's helpless if he can't land in the big gete star before New Namek gets busted because he's missing his portals and lacks true flight. (and imo shouldn't have his monster key abilities such as regen/flight/additional limbs creation in the cosmic Garou key.)

082.png

This sure went chaotic didn't it?

Anyway, i will stay mostly neutral until i see futher argument for one side. But Cooler FRA for now.

I'm going to vote for Garou for the reasons above, his exponential AD/RE/PM will make him always superior to Cooler in stats, he has abilities (nuclear fission, GRB, black hole) that allow him to destroy entire hordes of clones while also getting stronger. Not to mention that Cooler in character literally says that the copies come from the BGS, and he doesn't go directly for the kill either since his main goal is to drain his opponent's power

Okay, I’m voting Cooler for now due the sheer number of clones capable of constantly evolving. They will overwhelm Garou (think of it like this, Garou copies weaker clones and gets jumped by evolves clones before he can copy them all, he can only copy one at a time iirc. An evolved clone can make it so that an attack that one shots it gets tanked with 0 damage, so good luck to Garou adapting and copying so many clones). A Nuclear explosion will not stop Cooler, a GRB will not stop all the clones from all sides due to the attack’s nature, black hole (even with appealing to reality) isn’t sucking him up unless all the clones are dumb enough to go through the small ass human sized event horizon (even at that the gravity won’t be infinite till the center which is around the torso). These are attacks that are easily avoidable by simply staying away…

Cooler “in character” was simply being sadistic towards the sayians. he wanted to use their own energy to destroy the planet they so wish to protect. Cooler doesn’t not share the same feelings towards Garou so using his character towards the sayians is ❌. Cooler will kill Garou.

Also someone link me to the power mimicry crt so I can agree, Thanks.

Okay, I’m voting Cooler for now due the sheer number of clones capable of constantly evolving. They will overwhelm Garou (think of it like this, Garou copies weaker clones and gets jumped by evolves clones before he can copy them all, he can only copy one at a time iirc. An evolved clone can make it so that an attack that one shots it gets tanked with 0 damage, so good luck to Garou adapting and copying so many clones
Garou copies the power of clone 1 and evolves pass it.

Clone 2 comes with the power of the Garou that beat clone 1.

Garou already evolved pass the level he was when he beat clone 1 and beats clone 2.

A horde of clones come to attack Garou, but Garou evolves and beats all of them with a NFF spam with each explosion having a diameter over over 22 thousand kilometers.

Do cooler clones also gain in speed when they get reformed?
Goku and Vegeta seemed to be able to stay relative to the one they were fighting in speed throughout their fight so I don't think so. And we never see anything with the others so unsure.

Garou copies the cloning ability, becomes round fat and grows to the size of a planet and then gives birth to an endless army of Tiny Garous

Do cooler clones also gain in speed when they get reformed?

If they lose due to sheer speed then it would be corrected by the main computer via amping their speed.

When Goku and Vegeta thought they could 2v1 Cooler, Cooler responded via 1000v2, earlier when Goku easily broke through one, Cooler responded by making its body able to tank attacks from Goku.

so if speed is the issue Cooler responds. And we see Cooler constantly keeping up with Goku and Vegeta regardless of their transformations amping their speed so there’s that.

Last edited:
Garou copies the power of clone 1 and evolves pass it.
Ok, then the clone regenerates and evolves to match Garou with his High-Mid regeneration. Only reason the first Meta-Cooler clone was defeated was cuz he was fighting a tag-team of Goku and Vegeta. Meta-Cooler evolved to easily dominate both Goku and Vegeta when they were alone.
Clone 2 comes with the power of the Garou that beat clone 1.
Then clone comes with higher power too.
A horde of clones come to attack Garou, but Garou evolves and beats all of them with a NFF spam with each explosion having a diameter over over 22 thousand kilometers.
Ok, and all of those clones are adapted with greater armor and power than the previous clones. You're also assuming that Garou's nuclear explosions would be able to completely obliterate all the clones. The gap in power wouldn't be enough to obliterate them: it'd be more like when Cell lost some of his limbs after Super Saiyan 2 Gohan fired a Kamehameha to repel Cell's own Kamehameha. For the clones that were seriously injured, they would only regenerate with greater durability and power. You're also forgetting all of the clones have Instant Transmission, which means they could also escape any large blast radius or black holes that Garou could create. I mean, it's possible Garou's skill and fighting techniques would be enough, but against so many evolving opponents, it seems unlikely.

Last edited:
Ok, then the clone regenerates and evolves to match Garou with his High-Mid regeneration. Only reason the first Meta-Cooler clone was defeated was cuz he was fighting a tag-team of Goku and Vegeta. Meta-Cooler evolved to easily dominate both Goku and Vegeta when they were alone.

Then clone comes with higher power too.

Ok, and all of those clones are adapted with greater armor and power than the previous clones. You're also assuming that Garou's nuclear explosions would be able to completely obliterate all the clones. The gap in power wouldn't be enough to obliterate them, and for the clones that were seriously injured, they would only regenerate with greater durability and power. You're also forgetting all of the clones have Instant Transmission, which means they could also escape any large blast radius or black holes that Garou could create.
perfect example of nlf
garou has been shown to go up to 4-A (and likely beyond since he has no limiter) and would be able to reach 4-A over time when fighting cooler
on the other hand, cooler has never shown any kind of 4-A or higher tier, and doesn't even have any kind of equivalent to garou's broken limiter. Essentially, your logic is completely unacceptable. The end

Where this thing coming that Cooler can copy abilities, cuz he never does.
Where’d you think he got instant transmission

By the way whoever’s making the power mimicry CRT should add analytical predictions cuz Cooler was able to predict where Goku would appear and punched Vegeta towards him so that Goku could catch him as soon as he appeared and proceeded to nuke them both.

Where’d you think he got instant transmission

By the way whoever’s making the power mimicry CRT should add analytical predictions cuz Cooler was able to predict where Goku would appear and punched Vegeta towards him so that Goku could catch him as soon as he appeared and proceeded to nuke them both.
We should also add ultra instinct to the garou crt cause he threw hands with the S class while sleeping

perfect example of nlf
garou has been shown to go up to 4-A (and likely beyond since he has no limiter) and would be able to reach 4-A over time when fighting cooler
on the other hand, cooler has never shown any kind of 4-A or higher tier, and doesn't even have any kind of equivalent to garou's broken limiter. Essentially, your logic is completely unacceptable. The end
Oh my god, here we go again. You're the one using the NLF here. You assume that Cosmic Garou would be able to reach 4-A over time when there is literally no proof of this whatsoever. He only got that strong because he'd been copying Saitama. What evidence is there that Garou would've reached that level on his own? And also, Garou didn't break his Limiter. Only Saitama's been the one who supposedly broke his Limiter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back