• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cosmic Fear Garou vs Meta-Cooler (Not Grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget for a moment that Power Mimicry isn't on Cooler page, I could've sworn saying Cooler can copy Goku's IT, therefore he can copy everything from Garou without pointing out the similarity between them other than they are all "abilities" isn't going to help either.

There's also no proof Cooler copied Goku's or Vegeta's zenkais or so from what I read above.

Where’d you think he got instant transmission
That he learn'd it before meeting Goku again?

Because the interaction is literally:

Cooler: Very nice. I didn't think there was time to dodge. That was quite a clever trick.

Goku: You like that one, huh? It's called Instant Transmission.

Cooler: I know. It's one of my favorite technique.

Goku: Your favorites?

Oh my god, here we go again. You're the one using the NLF here. You assume that Cosmic Garou would be able to reach 4-A over time when there is literally no proof of this whatsoever. He only got that strong because he'd been copying Saitama. What evidence is there that Garou would've reached that level on his own? And also, Garou didn't break his Limiter. Only Saitama's been the one who supposedly broke his Limiter.
It's called AD, and it's a thing he most certainly does have. Do the math, by the time he gets twice as strong, the next moment he'll be 4 times, 16 times, 64 times, etc. until he can just completely stomp cooler's AP.

You calling garou reaching a tier he has before in the same key as nlf has got to be the worst attempt at using the fallacy of all time. Meanwhile you are asserting that no matter how strong garou gets, cooler could just keep surpassing him. What a funny fellow.

That he learn'd it before meeting Goku again?

Because the interaction is literally:

Cooler: Very nice. I didn't think there was time to dodge. That was quite a clever trick.

Goku: You like that one, huh? It's called Instant Transmission.

Cooler: I know. It's one of my favorite technique.

Goku: Your favorites?
The interaction is quite clear to me that Cooler learned IT himself. Because it doesn't make sense if he was surprised to know Goku could use IT but he himself copied it from Goku. I can't interpret his surprise as otherwise.

It's called AD, and it's a thing he most certainly does have. Do the math, by the time he gets twice as strong, the next moment he'll be 4 times, 16 times, 64 times, etc. until he can just completely stomp cooler's AP.
He does have Accelerated Development, but you're exaggerating by how much stronger the accelerated development is making him. What makes you think he's eventually get dozens to hundreds of times stronger in moments? There's no proof of this, and Cosmic Garou never showed that level of advanced accelerated development.
You calling garou reaching a tier he has before in the same key as nlf has got to be the worst attempt at using the fallacy of all time. Meanwhile you are asserting that no matter how strong garou gets, cooler could just keep surpassing him. What a funny fellow.
He reached that tier because he'd copied Saitama. There's a reason that there are separate keys for Cosmic Garou and the Parallel Timeline Garou, cuz one is when he increased his power by copying Saitama, and the other is the one where he never got that chance because the future Saitama one-shotted him.

I believe it's possible that Garou could evolve to get stronger than the Meta-Coolers. I just don't believe he'll have that chance when so many of them are fighting against him. When they see how powerful he is and how quickly he evolves, they're going to realize they can't mess around with him and just try to kill him. And my point is that Garou's accelerated development and reactive evolution won't allow him to grow enough to fight so many opponents who can grow in power themselves. I mean Meta-Cooler's upgrades allowed him to go from fighting evenly with Super Saiyan Goku to easily overpowering him in less than a few minutes. If that happens with thousands of clones, no way Garou's gonna be able to withstand that.

I'm more inclined to disagree on some of Meta-Cooler's other wincons, such as his ability to copy the abilities and techniques of his opponents. I don't think there's enough evidence in the movie for that, and I always believed that Cooler already knew the Instant Transmission ability beforehand. Regardless, he doesn't really need those wincons here, cuz all he needs to do is have his clones fire multiple Supernovas, and the combined AP will obliterate Garou.

Another wincon that's not being mentioned is Meta-Cooler's greater maneuverability with his flight. Cosmic Garou doesn't have flight, and while he can push off the ground to simulate flight, I still think Meta-Cooler's flight gives him more options for attack, and can let him fire attacks more easily.

Meta-Cooler can also prepare his strongest attacks very quickly: even in his non-mechanical form, he created his Supernova in only a few seconds, admitting that he could channel energy much faster than Frieza could. The Meta-Coolers are upgraded versions of himself, so they'd naturally be able to prepare their strongest attacks just as quickly, if not quicker. So again, Garou would be obliterated by hundreds upon hundreds of Supernovas fired in seconds.

Last edited:
He does have Accelerated Development, but you're exaggerating by how much stronger the accelerated development is making him. What makes you think he's eventually get dozens to hundreds of times stronger in moments? There's no proof of this, and Cosmic Garou never showed that level of advanced accelerated development.
hate to break it to you, but it's 4th grade ******* mathematics. Do you even know what the word exponential means?

We should list down the wincons for both of them and see where we can go from here.
Garou's wincons: Vastly higher skill, accelerated development and high-power attacks like nuclear explosions and Gamma Ray Bursts, which could allow him to overpower Meta-Cooler and quickly become stronger than him.

Meta-Cooler's wincons: Mechanic body that has high-mid regeneration, allowing him to regenerate from serious damage to his limbs or even being dismembered. Every time Meta-Cooler regenerates, his body becomes stronger. Instant Transmission allows him to teleport and attack from multiple directions. The Big Gete Star can produce hundreds, if not thousands of clones which can all gang up on Garou and can attack him with their strongest Supernovas, and all of which have the same ability to evolve when they regenerate.

Meta cooler(s): Will send around a thousand clones lowballed, millions (highballed) all with high-mid regen to deal with Garou (the timespan is not very clear to me) and every clone that is destroyed will give the Gete Star data to produce clones with higher stats and resistance to what killed them (could also increase speed in theory, but we've never seen him do that, so idk.). If they bust Namek while Garou is on it he just loses due to lack of flight and portal creation.

Cosmic Garou: Due to Gete Star being only a few kilometers away he could try destroying it once he understands it's the source of the meta coolers, he can copy AP from the clones to avoid ever having AP disadvantage and is constantly growing in AP and speed on top of that (his speed increase can lead to blitz and AP stomps very quickly as monster, but since he mostly copies in Cosmic Garou and Saitama's AD is much faster than his people have problems with him having that same level of growth gain in this key.)

We should also add ultra instinct to the garou crt cause he threw hands with the S class while sleeping

Who’s “we”?

Thierry-Henry.jpg

I do believe Garou's AD will give him a advantage to destroy many of the Meta-Coolers at once and then quickly get to the Gete Star where he would find out its the source and destroy it as much as he can.

But can Gete Star defend itself from any outside attacks before it sends out more Coolers to attack Garou?

Can make more coolers to defend and manipulate its machinery to attack.
Give the fact that Garou's NFF attacks are 22 thousand kilometers in diameter, not only with they envelope any horde of Meta-Coolers, it would also take out the Gete Star in the process as it's only 'a couple' kilometers away.

Meta cooler(s): Will send around a thousand clones lowballed, millions (highballed) all with high-mid regen to deal with Garou (the timespan is not very clear to me) and every clone that is destroyed will give the Gete Star data to produce clones with higher stats and resistance to what killed them (could also increase speed in theory, but we've never seen him do that, so idk.). If they bust Namek while Garou is on it he just loses due to lack of flight and portal creation.

Cosmic Garou: Due to Gete Star being only a few kilometers away he could try destroying it once he understands it's the source of the meta coolers, he can copy AP from the clones to avoid ever having AP disadvantage and is constantly growing in AP and speed on top of that (his speed increase can lead to blitz and AP stomps very quickly as monster, but since he mostly copies in Cosmic Garou and Saitama's AD is much faster than his people have problems with him having that same level of growth gain in this key.)
I will point out, Garou should be able to mimic flight from Cooler. It's well within the range for him to copy, as are any ki techinques cooler

Yea, forgot that's another wincon of Cooler. He could easily just blow up the planet and sacrifice the Big Gete Star, and Garou won't have any way to escape without his portal creation and no flight.
Been thinking about it, but couldn't all of the Meta Coolers combine their efforts and teleport the Big Gete Star with their Instant Transmission? That might be stretching it a bit, but I don't think that's too improbable. Though I guess the Big Gete Star would still have to be nearby to create more Meta Cooler clones. Regardless, I still stand by the fact that Garou's Accelerated Development wouldn't be enough to withstand so many clones, especially if all of them combine their strongest attacks.

Cooler doesn't mess around like Frieza. When he fought Super Saiyan Goku, upon seeing his power he immediately prepared his Supernova. Once he sees Garou copying his power and evolving, he'll do the same thing with all of his clones. They could also all just gang up on Garou, use coordinated Instant Transmission attacks and attack Garou from all directions.

My opinion: Garou's copying is pretty instant, to the instant even with a big speed advantage a character would be hard pressed to land a hit on him before he can steal their AP and Speed. Garou is constantly evolving, and even if it's a slight difference he is pretty much guaranteed to always have the advantage. He obviously gets overwhelmed by thousands of characters comparable to him even with skill advantage, specially since they can tank any non AOE attack by virtue of their regen. and negate AP advantages quickly as well. Teleport is also a problem.

However, the Gete Star is very close (a few kilometers away from Garou.) and the Metacoolers will be coming from all sides in large numbers. This makes any chance of Garou not using AOE null, as he has no other option. Going by the clip of it getting destroyed by energy absorption it really doesn't seem like the Gete star can really take a lot of punishment before losing it's operational power (and the explosions he can make have 22 thousand kilometers. While i don't think the Metacoolers would be vaporized after the first NFF works the Gete Star itself lacks the adaptation, so the chances of Garou winning by panic spamming AOE around are quite high. (not to mention GRB can supposedly planet bust by Saitama himself saying it would be bad if it hit the earth.)

Wouldn't Garou have enough range to attack them and the Gete Star at the same time?

They both have range to defend too but what super ranged attack apart from GRB does Cosmic Garou have?

what I’m trying to figure out is how the Gete star is only a “few kilometers away” when it was not visible despite its large size during the fight against Vegeta and Goku.

Cooler doesn't mess around like Frieza. When he fought Super Saiyan Goku, upon seeing his power he immediately prepared his Supernova. Once he sees Garou copying his power and evolving, he'll do the same thing with all of his clones. They could also all just gang up on Garou, use coordinated Instant Transmission attacks and attack Garou from all directions.
If they play it smart and stop getting withing copying distance from Garou and just coordinate a big AOE energy blast destroying New Namek while Garou is still on it they just win even if Garou tries to beam clash.
But after seeing how he got defeated and how he treats opponents i feel like Garou is more likely to use big AOE to attack him and the Gete Star first as i can see him using the number advantage to bully Garou in CQC while mocking him at first.

They both have range to defend too but what super ranged attack apart from GRB does Cosmic Garou have?

what I’m trying to figure out is how the Gete star is only a “few kilometers away” when it was not visible despite its large size during the fight against Vegeta and Goku.
OP decided it was in planet kissing range from New Namek, also, as Kachon said NFF can reach 22 thousand kilometers. i dunno how big Gete Star is, but it didn't take that much destruction from Goku and Vegeta before going AWOL

Honestly, not reading 5 pages of this.

Why would Garou not figure out that the massive structure on the planet has something to do with Cooler? He isn't an idiot

What stops Garou from nuking the planet and with it the Big Gete Star once he does?

Also Garou's AD is ridiculous, he would inmediatly manage to get a blitz worthy speed advantage against every Cooler that's thrown at him even when outnumbered.

Voting Garou unless someone can answer me these questions.

But after seeing how he got defeated and how he treats opponents i feel like Garou is more likely to use big AOE to attack him and the Gete Star first as i can see him using the number advantage to bully Garou in CQC while mocking him at first.
He got defeated because Goku and Vegeta overloaded him from the inside, which isn't going to happen here. They'd already been defeated by the army of Meta-Coolers. Even if Garou uses his AOE attacks, the Big Gete Star could defend itself by forming several thousands of more clones of Meta-Cooler which could all counter the AOE with a combined energy attack. Even if all of the Meta-Coolers get obliterated, the Big Gete Star would still be protected, and even more powerful Meta-Coolers would be produced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back