• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cosmic Garou vs Perfect Cell (GRACE)

Cell teleports to Garou's location.

Cell explodes and Garou dies.

Cell regenerates, receives a zenkai and wins.
Unfortunately Garou can spam portals and to teleport Cell would need concentration, so Garou avoids the explotion or just use his immense energy to protect himself and even if the explotion hurts him he can just regenerate. Then he destroys cell's core

Basically, the battle would probably go like this:

Cell starts with a x2.5 AP advantage.

Garou copies his AP and becomes stronger.

Garou starts stomping Cell, who resorts to absorb Garou with his tail.

Garou dodges Cell's tail with his own Instinctive Reactions.

Cell teleports behind Garou and grabs him to prevent him from dodging his tail.

However, Garou has superior LS and escapes from Cell's grab anyway.

Garou keeps stomping Cell harder and harder.

Cell panics and starts his own self-destruction.

Garou teleports away from Cell to escape the explosion.

Therefore, i vote Cell FRA.
Garou uses Nuclear Fission (something he leads with) and kills Cell with heat of millions of degrees

Or just sees the nucle Cell uses to regenerate with his enhanced senses and attack it killing Cell in the process.

Both are in character for him

It depends if they are in hell or not, if i'm not wrong when someone that died and return to the living world, when is killed then he's stuck in hell again
Actually, if someone who is already dead is killed, then that person ceases to exist.

Unfortunately Garou can spam portals and to teleport Cell would need concentration, so Garou avoids the explotion or just use his immense energy to protect himself and even if the explotion hurts him he can just regenerate. Then he destroys cell's core
Garou uses Nuclear Fission (something he leads with) and kills Cell with heat of millions of degrees

Or just sees the nucle Cell uses to regenerate with his enhanced senses and attack it killing Cell in the process.

Both are in character for him
I guess i'll vote Garou for these reasons.

Bruv Garou murderstomps badly. Someone close this shit, Cell has no wincons although I do think Garou's passive radiation is wanked, but Cell still has no answers for it.

Bruv Garou murderstomps badly. Someone close this shit, Cell has no wincons although I do think Garou's passive radiation is wanked, but Cell still has no answers for it.
Garou keeps stomping Cell harder and harder.

Cell panics and starts his own self-destruction.

Garou teleports away from Cell to escape the explosion.

The passive radiation is obviously wanked. Cell is an android, and he also has cosmic radiation resistance, which is enough for his passive radiation.

and yes this should be closed ffs.

The passive radiation is obviously wanked. Cell is an android, and he also has cosmic radiation resistance, which is enough for his passive radiation.

Android is a good point but normal cosmic radiation resistance isn't enough to resist Garou's radiation. According to the post you linked, being in space unshielded only exposes you to 0.4 to 0.8 grays in a year while Garou is passively producing an estimated of 50-100 grays.

He's an organic Android made of, well, "Cells"...why would he be unaffected by radiation

And that second part is massively wrong, Garou emits billions of times more radiation than what Cell's resistance is according to Qawsed's post you linked states.

And that second part is massively wrong, Garou emits billions of times more radiation than what Cell's resistance is according to Qawsed's post you linked states.

You do realize that's the radiation for one attack and not his passive exertion.

Android is a good point but normal cosmic radiation resistance isn't enough to resist Garou's radiation. According to the post you linked, being in space unshielded only exposes you to 0.4 to 0.8 grays in a year while Garou is passively producing an estimated of 50-100 grays.

I mixed up grays with msv

You do realize that's the radiation for one attack and not his passive exertion.
Umm no, it isn't...
Based on how quickly everyone died its likely Garou was emitting 50-100 Grays of Radiation passively
Unshielded radiation levels in space: 400-900 mSv a year
Garou emits 50,000-100,000 MsV per second, radiation in space is between 0.0000126823 and 0.00002853519 MsV per second

3504444862.64 times lower using the high ends of both

Cell's regeneration should cover the radiation itself, it's moreso the fact that Garou would also be creating more than enough heat to completely vaporize him beyond what he can regenerate from.

Low-high should cover Garou's Radiation as per the Father vs Garou thread. That level of regeneration can recover from Radiation.

Irrelevant since according to the post you linked Garou is still passively exerting radiation over 50 to 100 times more radiation in seconds/minutes than Cell would be exposed to by traveling in space for a year.

I mixed up grays with msv

cover2.jpg

Can yall stop tagging me now

Cell's regeneration should cover the radiation itself, it's moreso the fact that Garou would also be creating more than enough heat to completely vaporize him beyond what he can regenerate from.

Low-high should cover Garou's Radiation as per the Father vs Garou thread. That level of regeneration can recover from Radiation.
Radiation vs regeneration was never concluded in that thread, Father's unique physiology is what allowed him to theoretically resist the radiation. That's something that still needs to be discussed in general since not all regeneration feats would necessarily resist it, even higher-level ones.

Garou beat Buuhan who has even better regen and AP and radiation resistance and hax. An arbitrary Zenkai that won't have time to manifest itself isn't saving Cell

I
Radiation vs regeneration was never concluded in that thread, Father's unique physiology is what allowed him to theoretically resist the radiation. That's something that still needs to be discussed in general since not all regeneration feats would necessarily resist it, even higher-level ones.
I think that radiations can weaken or completely suppress regeneration, of course it depends on how strong the radiations and the regeneration are

Back