• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cosmic Garou vs Perfect Cell (GRACE)

Radiation vs regeneration was never concluded in that thread, Father's unique physiology is what allowed him to theoretically resist the radiation.
I'm gonna take the words of a staff member who knows what they're talking about over you any day.

Low-high covers that, radiation causes cells to stagnate and halt, low-high regenerates cells.

I

I think that radiations can weaken or completely suppress regeneration, of course it depends on how strong the radiations and the regeneration are
Yep, the outcome can vary depending on how quick the regeneration is, how much radiation is being exerted, the physiology of the affected person, what the affected person regenerates from, how strong is the regeneration, etc. Like you can have High regeneration but if it takes a long time to regenerate, good radiation pretty much makes that regeneration useless.

Cell starts with a x2.5 AP advantage.

Garou copies his AP and becomes stronger.

Garou starts stomping Cell, who resorts to absorb Garou with his tail.

Garou dodges Cell's tail with his own Instinctive Reactions.

Cell teleports behind Garou and grabs him to prevent him from dodging his tail.

However, Garou has superior LS and escapes from Cell's grab anyway.

Garou keeps stomping Cell harder and harder.
Thank you for explaining why Garou wins.

Everything after this is pointless. Garou just destroys his core and that's the end of the match. Why would he wait for Cell to do the one wincon he has?

Voting Garou.

I'm gonna take the words of a staff member who knows what they're talking about over you any day.

Low-high covers that, radiation causes cells to stagnate and halt, low-high regenerates cells.
The thing is radiation is affecting the molecules of the body. You don't have to take my word for it when you could just know how radiation works. Cells stagnating and halting or being completely split out is just a byproduct of the radiation going to work on the atoms and molecules aka beyond cellular. Cellular regeneration alone shouldn't work on something that disrupts the atoms, electrons, and molecules.

Last edited:
we've been over this
copying abilities just doesn't work
Garou can copy hax, just not crazy levels of hax. Your equating Garou not being able to copy let's say, NEP as him simply not being able to copy his opponents abilities at all.

Garou is more than capable of copying Cell's abilities.

They all have ranged attacks.

Cell will teleport far away from Garou, clone himself and then come back to Garou's location with IT.
The only problem is that Garou already copied all of this techniques, so IT too, and thanks to his growth will still be able to kill his clones easily

Cell's regeneration should cover the radiation itself, it's moreso the fact that Garou would also be creating more than enough heat to completely vaporize him beyond what he can regenerate from.

Low-high should cover Garou's Radiation as per the Father vs Garou thread. That level of regeneration can recover from Radiation.
I feel like the speed of the regeneration matters as much as the potency. A character with high regen would absolutely not be killed by it, but if it's something that takes minutes chances are they will become so irradiated they are just stuck in a death loop their regen can't break out of.

He'd maybe be able to copy Cell's shit, not due to his Awakened Mimicry, but his normal ass human mimicry. Most of Cell's shit is based on ki, Garou can copy ki.
word of god says garou now solos dragon ball
garou fr.....uh
wait, I'll make my own argument before I vote I'll be back,

Yeah, in that versus i saw people that didn't even understand what meta-cooler was or what he could do
I think the issue was moreso that Meta-Cooler has a shit profile tbh, I remember what they were talking about since I watched the movie recently and most of it is true.

Issue being that his profile fails to include a lot of shit unlike our OPM because OPM goons index a lot better than DB goons tbh.

Back