• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cosmic Fear Garou vs Meta-Cooler (Not Grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's your opinion that ignores all the other votes and reasoning that have been made. You saying Garou wins doesn't make the other people change their votes, and I'm saying it's pointless to continue arguing.
ok here's some counterarguments and why they're completely wrong
A: cooler copies garou's AD
response: featless for copying AD
B: cooler RE beats garou
response: nope, garou's "upper limit" on the wiki is 4-A, while cooler has no evidence for going to 4-B. It's basically just against nlf rules, and is an illegal argument

idk what the other ones were but most of the ones I remember fall under these 2. This is not a win for cooler, sounds like denial

He can stop it by teleporting Garou as I mentioned
So he's going to stop Garou from growing with AD by teleporting him?
Don't believe he can copy Instant Transmission
Why wouldn't he?
he's still dealing with thousands of Meta-Coolers attacking from all directions and all of which can get stronger when they are damaged.
You're forgetting the fact that with each hit, they would be taken out. The fight would literally just be Mori vs Satan from GOH:

the_god_of_high_school_291_56.jpg
the_god_of_high_school_291_57.jpg

ok here's some counterarguments and why they're completely wrong
A: cooler copies garou's AD
response: featless for copying AD
I never said that Cooler could copy abilities. Other users were claiming that.
B: cooler RE beats garou
response: nope, garou's "upper limit" on the wiki is 4-A, while cooler has no evidence for going to 4-B. It's basically just against nlf rules, and is an illegal argument
Based on the assumption that Garou's accelerated development is exponential, when it is only when he's copying Saitama that his accelerated development was stated to be exponential growth. It's never been confirmed that he on his own has exponential growth, just a high level of growth.

Y'all just bullying Cisco at this point.

might as well just close the thread, not only cuz I can't keep up, I'm seeing so many outlandish claims

escape the planet.

some of which aren't even in character ^

Nuclear Fission cause an explosion bigger than the diameter of the earth,

aparenty destroying gete star that is capable of regenerating from a single chip.

and this place is crawling with OPM supporters claiming its a stomp at this point.

If people who voted Garou believe the reasons for all of the votes to Cooler were already debunked, while the people who voted to Cooler don't want to restrict their vote and also believe the arguments for Cooler weren't properly addressed, what else can we do in this case?

I think this fits one of the versus rules that this match will be deemed inconclusive.

I never said that Cooler could copy abilities. Other users were claiming that.

Based on the assumption that Garou's accelerated development is exponential, when it is only when he's copying Saitama that his accelerated development was stated to be exponential growth. It's never been confirmed that he on his own has exponential growth, just a high level of growth.
My brother in Christ he was literally only In a single fight where the AD was even shown
How would he have got it from copying Saitama when his AD was literally worse?

Garou can win if there is a difference of 3 votes, and there are some votes for Garou that weren't counted, like mine

Both sides had constructive arguments, i'd be fine with inconclusive. Specially since a lot of this match lingers on character behaviour. (and people don't want to make a CRT)

Both sides had constructive arguments, i'd be fine with inconclusive. Specially since a lot of this match lingers on character behaviour. (and people don't want to make a CRT)
Just curious, but what specific arguments that you think a CRT is needed to be made for them to apply here?

Just curious, but what specific arguments that you think a CRT is needed to be made for them to apply here?
The supposedly clear cut ones for power mimicry. (wich people kept debating for more than half the thread.) Analytical prediction might also help, like arnold said

I still lean towards Garou winning moreso then Cooler. But if this match becomes a icon, I'm fine with that.

Seeing as the thread has grown to over six pages, I do think the time for arguments have ended at least. If the OP could give a recount of votes, just to see where they all lie I'd like to know to see if we're interesting at least a grace period,

Power Mimicry has no real basis other than trying to explain why Cooler can do IT. If a thread gets made, I'll fight that one if I can. Analytical Prediction, I can definitely see.

As for the match, as this point, I'm all for incon, if needs be.

My brain aneurysm wins for surviving this entire thread. I must be a ********* for clicking CF Garou threads when I clearly hate them with a passion.

Everyone, please cool down, touch some grass, read a book or hit the gym if you have to. Both sides are getting way too toxic over whether an edgy galaxy boy can beat a metal lizard man or not.

That's all I'm going to say. I was going to vote, but it's not worth the headache.

Power Mimicry has no real basis other than trying to explain why Cooler can do IT. If a thread gets made, I'll fight that one if I can. Analytical Prediction, I can definitely see.

As for the match, as this point, I'm all for incon, if needs be.

This caught my eye.

Even though I didn't use Power Mimicry in any of my arguments, why can't that explain why cooler could do it?

----------------------------------------

In my opinion: I'm down for Incon, but i honestly believe that Cooler wins via thousands of clones that have comparable if not better RE. I don't believe Garou's counter to those clones would be enough to stop their "doomsday style" evolution

Im skeptical about Garou's range being greater than at least 1/3 of the planet's size to nuke the Gete's Star via a calc that's probably not even accepted, and the fact that the range is bigger than the diameter of the earth 3x.

It is not possible for Garou to know the location of Gete's star based on his extraordinary genius that is only applicable to the "flow of energy" and Martial Arts. The range of his senses is definitely not shown to be good enough to sense people multiple kilometers away much less a machine. The only way Garou knows the Gete Star even exist is if the fight took place near its location.

Garou's reactive evolution works on copying martial arts skills and making them better, meanwhile the reactive evolution of thousands of coolers is based on making his body resistant or better suited to overcome Garou's attacks. This forces Garou to copy each clone to keep up with waves and waves of never ending evolving clones.

So assuming the clones don't eventually beat him up in sheer numbers, they will outlast Garou. Thats why im keeping my vote.

Feel free to close the thread on incon.

I keep seeing people say Garou could reach 4-A overtime, but does anyone actually realize that at the rate of his growth, even though he does get multiple times stronger extremely fast and can even do stomps.

From 4-C, to the same level of 4-A he was at against Saitama, isn't something he'd be able to get to in a match in a feasible amount of time. this ain't a quick few minutes of fighting jump, divide his AP by the 4-A AP, and you'd see just how many times of a gap there is, even at an exponential growth that ain't happening that fast.

I keep seeing people say Garou could reach 4-A overtime, but does anyone actually realize that at the rate of his growth, even though he does get multiple times stronger extremely fast and can even do stomps.

From 4-C, to the same level of 4-A he was at against Saitama, isn't something he'd be able to get to in a match in a feasible amount of time. this ain't a quick few minutes of fighting jump, divide his AP by the 4-A AP, and you'd see just how many times of a gap there is, even at an exponential growth that ain't happening that fast.
Plus isn't the gap between High 4-C and 4-A, like, trillions? Even if we used Garou's line graph and said he got 18x stronger in a second, it's still taking a hell of a long time for him to reach 4-A, and unless I'm tripping, I'm pretty sure it'll take him a few days just to get to 4-A.

Not voting btw, just pointing that out.

Well, I don't know about anyone else but I'm sure I didn't claim Garou can reach 4-A here. Just that he can become durable enough to not be instantly killed by a bunch of Cooler harassing him.

Doesn't Garou's Cosmic Awareness helps on what's going on BGE or how dangerous it is? Since in the Satan vs Garou fight Phoenks said he can by his CA. Like for example he'll sense it and since he sees it giving so many MC out he'll use an AOE attack to just reach BGE.

Also based reference Kachon

4-A in particular doesn’t actually have a very important meaning in the fight though, all it does is show that garou has access to the values inbetween. As long as garou gets to like, a stomp or two above cooler, then the amount of numbers cooler has kinda just stops mattering since they can’t combine all their power into a single blast or anything. If a man is slightly stronger than a bullet, then you can probably shoot him a few times and hurt him, but if a man is a million times stronger than a bullet, shooting him a million times isn’t gonna do anything at that point. It’s quality over quantity, and the moment garou escapes the army’s AP range he’s basically just won, since cooler is not gonna be able to get past the AP he’s shown to have reached at his peak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back