• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cosmic Fear Garou vs Meta-Cooler (Not Grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus isn't the gap between High 4-C and 4-A, like, trillions? Even if we used Garou's line graph and said he got 18x stronger in a second, it's still taking a hell of a long time for him to reach 4-A, and unless I'm tripping, I'm pretty sure it'll take him a few days just to get to 4-A.

Not voting btw, just pointing that out.
Ran the numbers and assuming it took an hour for him to reach 18 times (massive lowball) he’d be 6.691294225262e29 times stronger if they fought for half a day.
Of course due to some shenanigans, the wiki sees the graph as less than a 9 times multiplier now so uhhhhh

Ran the numbers and assuming it took an hour for him to reach 18 times (massive lowball) he’d be 6.691294225262e29 times stronger if they fought for half a day.
Of course due to some shenanigans, the wiki sees the graph as less than a 9 times multiplier now so uhhhhh
I don't think the wiki sees the graph as a 9x multiplier, rather we just discard the graph entirely, that's what I remember being the general consensus.

I didn't really keep up with that thread

I don't think the wiki sees the graph as a 9x multiplier, rather we just discard the graph entirely, that's what I remember being the general consensus.

I didn't really keep up with that thread
I said less than
because if it were a 9 times multiplier garou would be 3-C, but I've just learned that we usually go with the lowball here
point is, even if you downplay the graph it'd still get some crazy numbers over a longer fight, but of course we should just pretend it doesn't exist

4-A in particular doesn’t actually have a very important meaning in the fight though, all it does is show that garou has access to the values inbetween. As long as garou gets to like, a stomp or two above cooler, then the amount of numbers cooler has kinda just stops mattering since they can’t combine all their power into a single blast or anything. If a man is slightly stronger than a bullet, then you can probably shoot him a few times and hurt him, but if a man is a million times stronger than a bullet, shooting him a million times isn’t gonna do anything at that point. It’s quality over quantity, and the moment garou escapes the army’s AP range he’s basically just won, since cooler is not gonna be able to get past the AP he’s shown to have reached at his peak.

Wait are you assuming the coolers can’t work together to take down their target with combined attacks, etc.?

And are you forgetting the each Meta Cooler in the army of a thousand also have reactive evolution that helps them no sell attacks that previously destroys each of them.

So getting “a stomp” above cooler will only make the entire army come back stronger.

It’s either they outlast Garou or they jump Garou, because Garou can only copy the AP of one of them, not all of them.

Idk about you guys but Garou is not beating an army of Meta Coolers after just copying 1.

Also what’s this discussion about High 4-C to 4-A. Garou could only reach that fighting Saitama, in no way shape or form is the graph inherently related to Garou, only his Saitama copy and Saitama.

He will never reach anywhere near 4-A either based on his RE or copying an army of coolers

Wait are you assuming the coolers can’t work together to take down their target with combined attacks, etc.?
Like you would've known if you read my post, the number don't actually matter since sheer numbers don't really do much for AP when each individual shot won't be able to cause any damage to him. So yes, yes I am saying that.
And are you forgetting the each Meta Cooler in the army of a thousand also have reactive evolution that helps them no sell attacks that previously destroys each of them.
Which means nothing as far as the wiki is concerned. Cooler has an unquantifiable increase, meanwhile garou quite literally can reach up to high end 4-A at his peak. An unquantifiable increase is not gonna mean anything to an exponential AD combined with quantifiable RE and extreme power mimicry and skill stomping. Your argument is basically just illegal until you can toss numbers at me.

Anyways, besides just AD, we could even go with the argument that garou's RE can just take him to higher tiers. As cosmic garou, he should be able to jump straight up to higher tiers since he's gone from 7-B to 6-A, and that combined with his exponential AD and copying cooler's power, would completely outclass cooler's miniscule in comparison RE. Not to mention, since his abilities basically give him all the good shit physics has to offer, he could use stuff like black holes, the light manipulation (comes with nuclear explosions and grb anyways) the EMP, he could theoretically create hyperspace gates himself if he wanted to, he could even learn how to play the piano, although idk how useful that'd be in this situation unless cooler is weak to sound manipulation.

Also what’s this discussion about High 4-C to 4-A. Garou could only reach that fighting Saitama, in no way shape or form is the graph inherently related to Garou, only his Saitama copy and Saitama.

He will never reach anywhere near 4-A either based on his RE or copying an army of coolers
The point is that it's proof that limiter broken characters can get to 4-A, it doesn't matter how he got the 4-A when he still got it.
goofy ahh argument.

anyways
he jumped 177977138 times stronger going from 7-B to 6-A, and then 282276.423 from 6-A to 5-C. And Cosmic garou should be vastly better at doing this by the way
yeah, no way in hell cooler can even dent him the moment he first evolves. The end.

anyways
he jumped 177977138 times stronger going from 7-B to 6-A, and then 282276.423 from 6-A to 5-C. And Cosmic garou should be vastly better at doing this by the way
yeah, no way in hell cooler can even dent him the moment he first evolves. The end.
If it worked like that, wouldn't DBS Broly have an infinite AD?

Like you would've known if you read my post, the number don't actually matter since sheer numbers don't really do much for AP when each individual shot won't be able to cause any damage to him. So yes, yes I am saying that.

But combined attacks in Dragonball do a hell of a lot for AP. And even if Garou somehow could know which cooler had evolved to copy them, there is still a very real threat of a combined attacks from multiple evolved coolers.

Which means nothing as far as the wiki is concerned. Cooler has an unquantifiable increase, meanwhile garou quite literally can reach up to high end 4-A at his peak. An unquantifiable increase is not gonna mean anything to an exponential AD combined with quantifiable RE and extreme power mimicry and skill stomping. Your argument is basically just illegal until you can toss numbers at me.

Anyways, besides just AD, we could even go with the argument that garou's RE can just take him to higher tiers. As cosmic garou, he should be able to jump straight up to higher tiers since he's gone from 7-B to 6-A, and that combined with his exponential AD and copying cooler's power, would completely outclass cooler's miniscule in comparison RE. Not to mention, since his abilities basically give him all the good shit physics has to offer, he could use stuff like black holes, the light manipulation (comes with nuclear explosions and grb anyways) the EMP, he could theoretically create hyperspace gates himself if he wanted to, he could even learn how to play the piano, although idk how useful that'd be in this situation unless cooler is weak to sound manipulation.

Explain this High 4-C to 4-A thing…

Wasn’t that due to Garou’s copying abilities alone (and not RE or anything else)? How the hell could he ever hope to reach that with a bunch of coolers that aren’t Saitama?

If I am correct, Saitama taken out of the equation would make most of your argument irrelevant.

Garou’s black hole is small and easily be escaped because The event horizon of the BH is small as ****. Evolved coolers can always evade or no sell the other attacks with each evolution. Garou can’t make hyperspace gates in this key without copying.

The point is that it's proof that limiter broken characters can get to 4-A, it doesn't matter how he got the 4-A when he still got it.
goofy ahh argument.
By this logic it will take years to reach that level by copying meta coolers. Can even Garou fight for days without rest? Meta coolers can fight forever.

If it worked like that, wouldn't DBS Broly have an infinite AD?
Goku's SSG will be 10^40+ multiplier, SSB will be an infinite multiplier. Characters like Akame from AGK will have an 2,872.72x boost via some shit.

But you know if you point these ***** out, people will smack you with the "Maybe that's what the author intended, what do you know about the author intent?"

So, we just have to accept it I guess 🤓

But combined attacks in Dragonball do a hell of a lot for AP.
When it's coming from a bunch of different places it's no different from environmental destruction AP, making it pointless. You should have stopped typing at this point but...
And even if Garou somehow could know which cooler had evolved to copy them, there is still a very real threat of a combined attacks from multiple evolved coolers.
Garou only needs the copy a single cooler, since he's just gonna RE and AD past the strongest one, as his RE is quantifiable and can reach into higher high 4-C values, 4-B, 4-A, and every value inbetween
meanwhile the cooler RE is unquantifiable and useless, as you've been ignoring this entire time just to regurgitate these pointless arguments. I'm sick of it.
Explain this High 4-C to 4-A thing…

Wasn’t that due to Garou’s copying abilities alone (and not RE or anything else)? How the hell could he ever hope to reach that with a bunch of coolers that aren’t Saitama?

If I am correct, Saitama taken out of the equation would make most of your argument irrelevant.
He would reach it with AD and RE. AD and RE increase his ******* power, what the hell are you even trying to argue? And besides, 4-A itself still doesn't matter, the same thing happens if he reaches baseline 4-B or just higher into high 4-C. Just because the only time he became 4-A was thorugh mimicry doesn't mean AD and RE can't do the same over time, when he's already been shown to be able to reach 4-A with another power amping ability that should be superior to what he had before.
Garou’s black hole is small and easily be escaped because The event horizon of the BH is small as ****. Evolved coolers can always evade or no sell the other attacks with each evolution. Garou can’t make hyperspace gates in this key without copying.
Then he just makes a bigger one. His AP stomp with AD and RE = stronger grb = stronger black hole. Or he could just skip the middleman and start off with a black hole without the grb, something that falls under his flow of energy abilities. Either way, cooler isn;t surviving.
Hyperspace gates are copyable because of his cosmic awareness. If he came up with the idea himself then there would be nothing stopping him from making his own, as shown by him making his own nuclear fission and grb without needing to copy one.
By this logic it will take years to reach that level by copying meta coolers. Can even Garou fight for days without rest? Meta coolers can fight forever.
4-A doesn't matter, he'll be able to AP stomp them thoroughly with a single evolution and go farther and farther from there, just by reaching 4-B even. Not to mention his own regen could repair minor damage done before he evolves too lol, and his instinctive reactions make him hard to hit to begin with. Cooler gets low diffed, it's just this simple.

When it's coming from a bunch of different places it's no different from environmental destruction AP, making it pointless. You should have stopped typing at this point but...

Who said they’d be coming from different places? Oh Ziller… Did you just assume I implied that so you could say this?

Garou only needs the copy a single cooler, since he's just gonna RE and AD past the strongest one, as his RE is quantifiable and can reach into higher high 4-C values, 4-B, 4-A, and every value inbetween
meanwhile the cooler RE is unquantifiable and useless, as you've been ignoring this entire time just to regurgitate these pointless arguments. I'm sick of it.

We haven’t even seen Cosmic Garou do this without copying so stop claiming he can… the army of Coolers will always evolve to no sell attacks that could previously destroy one of them. If anything Cosmic Garou’s RE is useless.

He would reach it with AD and RE. AD and RE increase his ******* power, what the hell are you even trying to argue? And besides, 4-A itself still doesn't matter, the same thing happens if he reaches baseline 4-B or just higher into high 4-C. Just because the only time he became 4-A was thorugh mimicry doesn't mean AD and RE can't do the same over time, when he's already been shown to be able to reach 4-A with another power amping ability that should be superior to what he had before.
Then he just makes a bigger one. His AP stomp with AD and RE = stronger grb = stronger black hole. Or he could just skip the middleman and start off with a black hole without the grb, something that falls under his flow of energy abilities. Either way, cooler isn;t surviving.
Hyperspace gates are copyable because of his cosmic awareness. If he came up with the idea himself then there would be nothing stopping him from making his own, as shown by him making his own nuclear fission and grb without needing to copy one.
4-A doesn't matter, he'll be able to AP stomp them thoroughly with a single evolution and go farther and farther from there, just by reaching 4-B even. Not to mention his own regen could repair minor damage done before he evolves too lol, and his instinctive reactions make him hard to hit to begin with. Cooler gets low diffed, it's just this simple.

Okay just because he has reached high tiers like 4-A with his AP-copying abilities, does not mean he will jump multiple tiers with other abilities RE and AD. This fallacious association is disgusting 💀. With the way you are arguing there is nothing stopping me from saying the army of Coolers can evolve and no sell whatever level Garou jumps to.

The moment Garou encounters the army, a combined attack from the coolers would end him. And don’t even try to misconstrue this because there are several ways Dragonball charcters can combine their attacks to deal even greater AP damage.

Just because hyperspace gates are copiable doesn’t mean he can copy them from thin air. Cosmic Garou’s abilities haven’t been shown to evolve via RE and AD. Infact he hasn’t even used Reactive Evolution in this form.

Who said they’d be coming from different places? Oh Ziller… Did you just assume I implied that so you could say this?
No? What the **** are you talking about anymore? Did you know that multiple coolers can’t be in the same place? The joule values don’t just combined into one. And besides, cooler seems to lead by only using a single one of his coolers, meaning he gives garou a chance to evolve multiple times, so by the time cooler army gets there they won’t even be able to scratch him.

We haven’t even seen Cosmic Garou do this without copying so stop claiming he can… the army of Coolers will always evolve to no sell attacks that could previously destroy one of them. If anything Cosmic Garou’s RE is useless.
Ever heard of math? How about multipliers? Do you know what a ******* number is? Your entire argument is that “he hasn’t done it which means he can’t” when we literally have examples of how much it can increase his power, on top of solid proof that it wouldn’t be nlf when he’s shown to be able to handle 4-A power before. How the **** is this not the most simple shit?
And this is the most blatant case of you idiotically applying nlf. He will not always evolve when he doesn’t even have any kind of quantifiable multiplier, this is silly as ****, you’re blatantly ignoring the rules just to make your argument look less stupid, but that’s not how it works here. Even if you said he gets up to 1000 times stronger or some shit, garou would still completely outclass it with the OBJECTIVE AND ACCEPTED wiki values I just gave.
Okay just because he has reached high tiers like 4-A with his AP-copying abilities, does not mean he will jump multiple tiers with other abilities RE and AD. This fallacious association is disgusting 💀. With the way you are arguing there is nothing stopping me from saying the army of Coolers can evolve and no sell whatever level Garou jumps to.
Even while he had reached 4-A, his exponential AD was still quite clearly in affect, showing that the AD doesn’t have some arbitrary limit at high 4-C. I ask you, what the **** are you even doing anymore. YOU CANT JUST ******* SAY HE CAN NO SELL SOMETHING AFTER IT GROWS OVER A MILLION TIMES STRONGER WITHOUT ANY KIND OF QUANTIFIABLE INCREASE FROM HIS RE
You clearly know nothing about debating, math, or garou.
The moment Garou encounters the army, a combined attack from the coolers would end him. And don’t even try to misconstrue this because there are several ways Dragonball charcters can combine their attacks to deal even greater AP damage.
Such as?
Just because hyperspace gates are copiable doesn’t mean he can copy them from thin air. Cosmic Garou’s abilities haven’t been shown to evolve via RE and AD. Infact he hasn’t even used Reactive Evolution in this form.
If you knew the first thing about Garou’s cosmic power then you would understand why he’s able to copy hyperspace in the first place. But this is quite literally something irrelevant to the fight anyways so I’m not even gonna argue, he doesn’t need hyperspace to win when your entire argument comes down to your delusional nlf cooler RE gigawank to being millions of times stronger than garou.

Just SHUT UP, HOLY SHIT everything you just said was absolute abhorrent and senseless.

No? What the **** are you talking about anymore? Did you know that multiple coolers can’t be in the same place? The joule values don’t just combined into one. And besides, cooler seems to lead by only using a single one of his coolers, meaning he gives garou a chance to evolve multiple times, so by the time cooler army gets there they won’t even be able to scratch him.

In Dragonball there are many ways to deal higher AP damage with combined attacks. For example: In the movie itself an evolved Cooler could no sell all of Goku’s attacks until Goku and Vegeta rushed him. Now imagine a thousand coolers against Garou.

It simply doesn’t matter where the Coolers are, they can move together and fire a big ass combined attack, a number of them could rush the target simultaneously, one can fire a big blast while the others can reinforce that said blast.

You are obviously claiming the coolers will ONLY attack all around Garou from different locations.

Ever heard of math? How about multipliers? Do you know what a ******* number is? Your entire argument is that “he hasn’t done it which means he can’t” when we literally have examples of how much it can increase his power, on top of solid proof that it wouldn’t be nlf when he’s shown to be able to handle 4-A power before. How the **** is this not the most simple shit?
And this is the most blatant case of you idiotically applying nlf. He will not always evolve when he doesn’t even have any kind of quantifiable multiplier, this is silly as ****, you’re blatantly ignoring the rules just to make your argument look less stupid, but that’s not how it works here. Even if you said he gets up to 1000 times stronger or some shit, garou would still completely outclass it with the OBJECTIVE AND ACCEPTED wiki values I just gave.

Even while he had reached 4-A, his exponential AD was still quite clearly in affect, showing that the AD doesn’t have some arbitrary limit at high 4-C. I ask you, what the **** are you even doing anymore. YOU CANT JUST ******* SAY HE CAN NO SELL SOMETHING AFTER IT GROWS OVER A MILLION TIMES STRONGER WITHOUT ANY KIND OF QUANTIFIABLE INCREASE FROM HIS RE
You clearly know nothing about debating, math, or garou.

Such as?

If you knew the first thing about Garou’s cosmic power then you would understand why he’s able to copy hyperspace in the first place. But this is quite literally something irrelevant to the fight anyways so I’m not even gonna argue, he doesn’t need hyperspace to win when your entire argument comes down to your delusional nlf cooler RE gigawank to being millions of times stronger than garou.

Just SHUT UP, HOLY SHIT everything you just said was absolute abhorrent and senseless.
Bro, it's just funny kung fu man with a Oedipus complex vs a morbillion robot ayy lmao lizards.

In Dragonball there are many ways to deal higher AP damage with combined attacks. For example: In the movie itself an evolved Cooler could no sell all of Goku’s attacks until Goku and Vegeta rushed him. Now imagine a thousand coolers against Garou.
Don’t Saiyans just have passive RPL and AD? Lol.

It simply doesn’t matter where the Coolers are, they can move together and fire a big ass combined attack, a number of them could rush the target simultaneously, one can fire a big blast while the others can reinforce that said blast.

You are obviously claiming the coolers will ONLY attack all around Garou from different locations.
You can’t fit a thousand coolers attacks into one space my guy. Quite different from two character teaming up on someone.
By the way, doesn’t that supernova bs need to be charged up anyways? Regardless, with garou also increasing his speed with AD and RE, they’d simply get their asses kicked lol. Forget the AP stomp, Garou’s eventually
Gonna speed blitz them too.
Bro, it's just funny kung fu man with a Oedipus complex vs a morbillion robot ayy lmao lizards.
I am tired of Arnoldstone18 in particular.

Monster Garou ≠ Cosmic Garou.

Cosmic Garou wouldve evolved his Copy to keep up with Saitama the same way Monster Garou attempted to with other abilities. This is obviously a fallacious attempt to associate both keys.

Also, You need to stop responding to nonexistent claims and adding or subtracting interpretations from my wordings. I did not said a thousand will do a combined attack, i did not mentioned anything about a multiplier. And if you actually understood what I typed, you would’ve seen where I said “If I argued like you, I’d say this and that about Cooler too.”

In reality: Cosmic Garou is not capable of tier jumping without copying Saitama. Cosmic Garou’s reactive evolution is not shown in the following keys implying Cosmic Garou is his final evolution of Monster Garou, Cosmic Garou is stuck copying one cooler at a time. An Army of coolers will evolve and each of them will carry Garou with them. An army of Coolers can indefinitely replenish and regenerate from attacks. An army of Coolers can boost their attack output by working together implying that Garou copying one of them is not enough because a combined attack from just 2 relative characters can beat 1 comparable character and Garou is facing an army. Cosmic Garou’s attacks can either be evaded, regenerated from, or resurrected from: if black hole gets them, they come back. If GRB gets them they come back. If NFF gets them, they come back because Cooler’s stamina is limitless. Cosmic Garou can not fight forever without rest and with inevitable beatings.

Monster Garou ≠ Cosmic Garou.

Cosmic Garou wouldve evolved his Copy to keep up with Saitama the same way Monster Garou attempted to with other abilities. This is obviously a fallacious attempt to associate both keys.

Also, You need to stop responding to nonexistent claims and adding or subtracting interpretations from my wordings. I did not said a thousand will do a combined attack, i did not mentioned anything about a multiplier. And if you actually understood what I typed, you would’ve seen where I said “If I argued like you, I’d say this and that about Cooler too.”

In reality: Cosmic Garou is not capable of tier jumping without copying Saitama. Cosmic Garou’s reactive evolution is not shown in the following keys implying Cosmic Garou is his final evolution of Monster Garou, Cosmic Garou is stuck copying one cooler at a time. An Army of coolers will evolve and each of them will carry Garou with them. An army of Coolers can indefinitely replenish and regenerate from attacks. An army of Coolers can boost their attack output by working together implying that Garou copying one of them is not enough because a combined attack from just 2 relative characters can beat 1 comparable character and Garou is facing an army. Cosmic Garou’s attacks can either be evaded, regenerated from, or resurrected from: if black hole gets them, they come back. If GRB gets them they come back. If NFF gets them, they come back because Cooler’s stamina is limitless. Cosmic Garou can not fight forever without rest and with inevitable beatings.
“All previous abilities to a greater extent” 🗿
Make a crt I’m not doing this with you

Garou is not copying shit from thin air. He copied hyperspace from blast in the next key. Last time I checked Blast isn’t here. So that’s the second reason why you should shut up about hyperspace.

Simply claiming you’re not also using NLF will not exonerate you from using other fallacies like claiming Cosmic Garou’s AD and RE even exist much less better than Monster Garou’s.

Last edited:
Garou is not copying shit from thin air. He copied hyperspace from blast in the next key. Last time I checked Blast isn’t here. So that’s the second reason why you should shut up about hyperspace.

Simply claiming you’re not also using NLF exonerate you from using other fallacies like claiming Cosmic Garou’s AD and RE even exist much less better than Monster Garou’s.
Can somebody put this post in deepL for me?
The reason Garou can copy shit is just because he has the ability to harness the flow of all energy in the universe and manipulate matter. The only thing he gets from blast is the idea of making portals, but technically speaking he already has the power to do that. It’s the equivalent of him copying a martial arts technique, where technically he could do it to begin with but just didn’t know about it.
Although in this case garou has knowledge of all energy to begin with, so copying techniques is more just him being like “oh yeah I can do that too good idea”
Not that any of this matters, since hyperspace doesn’t really change the outcome of the fight anyways. So that’s the second reason you “should shut up about hyperspace”
Simply claiming you’re not also using NLF will not exonerate you from using other fallacies like claiming Cosmic Garou’s AD and RE even exist much less better than Monster Garou’s.
You mean using the accepted calcs and existing profile info to tell you how potent his RE is? Yep sure is a fallacy.
Please go do something else I’d literally rather debate anybody else right now than read this incomprehensible garbage to my eyes.

Nothing is stopping Garou from constantly speed blitzing Cooler's clones with his AD and RE like a far inferior form did against Platinum Sperm.

Saying he doesn't have it anymore in his CF Key is a wild and honestly braindead assumption that contradicts even the profile itself.

Also if you want to disagree with his growth rate he can just "Mode: Cooler" the strongest one everytime he needs to do so lol (he won't need to really but whatever)

Like really why would his ultimate form boosted by "God" himself just suddenly lose his AD and RE? It makes no sense to say he just "lost" them 😶

By the way, doesn’t that supernova bs need to be charged up anyways
Cooler can control his ki far better than his other family could at the time, the energy charge rate for his Supernova attack is significantly faster than Frieza's own Supernova version to the extent that it only requires a few seconds to fully charge up.
It also gave SSJ Goku significant trouble and completely drained his power after he repelled it (It should be noted that SSJ Goku completely outmatched and blitzed Cooler)

So this is what you resort to

Hiding behind the obvious flaws and wanks on Garou’s page rather than facing them.
No, garou literally gains mastery over all energy, which should include the things his lesser forms did. Not to mention he should have greater control over his cells considering he literally gains ATOMIC matter manipulation on top of this. So, I’m not doing this with you. Make a crt, we are not going to be discussing stupid shit like that here, especially since you’re clearly not at all knowledgable on garou and only are here because you “know” stuff about cooler

No one has answered me why Garou can't just destroy the planet and with it the Big Gete Star with his GRB or his fists lol

No one has answered me why Garou can't just destroy the planet and with it the Big Gete Star with his GRB or his fists lol
He can and would, it’s just that I’m being pestered about how cooler’s RE is all-powerful and he can copy everything stronger than he’s ever been shown, while Garou will never be able to reach past high 4-C.
This, is the worst garou vs thread of all time, counting the ones that were closed due to stomping.

Why would he do that? Wouldn't attacking the actual Big Gete Star be better?
Because it's a wincon? It's not like the Garou in this key has any reservations about blowing up planets anyway (other than Earth)

And I mean, sure, he can just blow up the Big Gete Star as well if he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back