• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cosmic Fear Garou vs Meta-Cooler (Not Grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the Big Gete Star could defend itself by forming several thousands of more clones of Meta-Cooler which could all counter the AOE with a combined energy attack.
You realize that a single one of Garou's NFF has that much range... and he can spam that.. right..?

OP decided it was in planet kissing range from New Namek, also, as Kachon said NFF can reach 22 thousand kilometers. i dunno how big Gete Star is, but it didn't take that much destruction from Goku and Vegeta before going AWOL

ohh okay, so it would depend on where they’re fighting because the Gete star is about 1/3 the size of the planet. The distance between the fight and the Gete star is unknown but not more than several thousands of kilometers of range cuz fight still on the planet.

What is NFF stand for.

You realize that a single one of Garou's NFF has that much range... and he can spam that.. right..?
I don't get what you're implying. It would literally just be like a beam clash: the Meta-Coolers fire against the nuclear explosion with their own energy blasts.

On another note, I'm not sure why the Big Gete Star needs to be so close for this match. It's ******* gigantic, enough to cover an entire planet. It should be like a several thousand kilometers away, and with the speed of the Meta-Coolers, they should be able to travel fast enough to reach Garou.

No, he doesn't. That's only in his Monster Form, when he generated wings. Cosmic Garou was never shown to have flight.
pretty sure he flies through the portal when the serious fart happened
also he has mastery over literally all energy, you don't think that maybe he could copy a space ship or a bird or something?
Well, this surely increases Garou's chances of winning if this is the case.
it's not the case unfortunately

, but it didn't take that much destruction from Goku and Vegeta before going AWOL

Goku and Vegeta overloaded it’s absorption but giving the Gete star more of their energy to damage the structure, but it was still intact as a whole and could’ve regenerated.

The core could be attacked tho, but I heavily doubt Garou in this key would even know there is a core to begin with.

Ok, this is getting ******* nowhere. How about this be listed as inconclusive? There's about an equal number of votes for both sides.

Nothing stops Garou from nuking the planet alongside the Big Gete Star once he figures out that's where the Cooler's are spawning from, which won't be long. And then he just needs to kill the remaining Coolers via superior skill, AD and copying ki techniques.

If those arguing wish to close it, I can close the thread.
It should be closed.

If Garou's AD is that broken, and he grows dozens of times stronger (which was agreed upon from what I read above), then Cooler will have no way to harm him. This is just not fair to him. There's currently no "Power Mimicry" on Cooler page, so the argument he could copy Garou's abilities doesn't hold any weight.

Why close the thread? Seriously, after all that debate it just feels like a slap in the face. Now that Garou has solid arguments for winning dude who was arguing the other guy wants it closed and deemed incon.

Not cool.

No? Garou quite clearly wins here. Cooler just gets AP stomped over time.
That's your opinion that ignores all the other votes and reasoning that have been made. You saying Garou wins doesn't make the other people change their votes, and I'm saying it's pointless to continue arguing.

That's why I specified if those arguing want it closed, if people are still willing to debate it I see no point in closing.

Why close the thread? Seriously, after all that debate it just feels like a slap in the face. Now that Garou has solid arguments for winning dude who was arguing the other guy wants it closed and deemed incon.

Not cool.
No, I'm just saying that we are reiterating the same arguments over and over. Yes, Garou can win with his accelerated development, but Meta Cooler isn't going to let that happen and will try to end the fight quickly with his Supernovas or coordinated Instant Transmission attacks. Meta-Cooler could teleport Garou away to another part of the planet using Instant Transmission to avoid the Big Gete Star getting damaged, and the Big Gete Star would likely be able to withstand Garou's initial Nuclear Fission Fists, as it would be stupid to think that the Big Gete Star would be weaker than the clones it effortlessly creates.

This is literally how every Garou match goes:

-People argue as to why Character A beats Garou
-A bunch of people vote for Character A
-Someone debunks their points (usually me or Phoenks)
-Pages of debates where it seems Garou wins
-People rehashing the things that were already debunked in order to lessen the blow with an incon
-It becomes an incon and no one wins

Would like to point out, Cooler's normal way of fighting doesn't really support much of your arguments for Cooler. He's a brawnsy type.

No, I'm just saying that we are reiterating the same arguments over and over. Yes, Garou can win with his accelerated development, but Meta Cooler isn't going to let that happen and will try to end the fight quickly with his Supernovas or coordinated Instant Transmission attacks. Meta-Cooler could teleport Garou away to another part of the planet using Instant Transmission to avoid the Big Gete Star getting damaged, and the Big Gete Star would likely be able to withstand Garou's initial Nuclear Fission Fists, as it would be stupid to think that the Big Gete Star would be weaker than the clones it effortlessly creates.
Let people decide which argument is more legit through votes then. To me, it just seems like you're trying to close the thread because you've run out of counters to Garou's clearly superior arguments.

I've seen this same scenario play out in so many other Garou matches. It's annoying asf.

Meta Cooler isn't going to let that happen
He can't stop it.
his Supernovas or coordinated Instant Transmission attacks
Both of which Garou can instantly copy but with a stronger version.
Meta-Cooler could teleport Garou away to another part of the planet using Instant Transmission
Then Garou just teleports back.
the Big Gete Star would likely be able to withstand Garou's initial Nuclear Fission Fists, as it would be stupid to think that the Big Gete Star would be weaker than the clones it effortlessly creates.
By the time Garou launches attacks at BGS, he would already have evolved way pass Cooler's ratings.

Cisco is right, per the versus thread rules, if both sides have equivalent constructive arguments, then the thread shall be deemed inconclusive.
Which is apparently what is happening in this thread, so I agree. I mean looking at the votes for both characters.

He can't stop it.
He can stop it by teleporting Garou as I mentioned
Both of which Garou can instantly copy but with a stronger version.
Don't believe he can copy Instant Transmission, and even if he can, he's still dealing with thousands of Meta-Coolers attacking from all directions and all of which can get stronger when they are damaged. Just because he can copy it doesn't mean he'll be able to survive a combined attack from all the Meta-Cooler clones, which is what they will do when they see how dangerous and powerful Garou has become.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back