• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Controversy time! Who do you think is the most overrated verse in terms of strength.

Skul currently scales to a charge attack from a legendary Skul that is far beyond just about every other feat in the verse.
Scp 8-C tier which comes from a single KE feat

The simple fact that MLP is a verse here bothers me and Im worried of the supporters
Eh, we got Captain Underpants on this site so I don’t think MLP crossed the line.

But its giga wanked to a point of absurdity. The Princesses are considered High End Solar System busters at LEAST when the job to Artic Storms and Magic Vines consistently. Even Arceus blushes in embarrassment from those low ends.

Are we missing bluesclues thou? 😏🤓
I heard a Steve profile was in the works that would've been High 4-C from being able to push planets, but I was against that since I was not sure if that was even Steve's doing

In fact, I don’t even recall a single moment of Steve being harmed, at all. It's literally a preschool show of my childhood.

Meh, he is genuinely "downplayed". Theres some High 6-C and MHS+ feats
Oh? Having played the game, I don't really recall any note worthy feat. The fact that he even is Low 7-C is shocking to me considering the majority of the feats are in tier 9 to 8.

Speed, I can kinda see MHS+

I heard a Steve profile was in the works that would've been High 4-C from being able to push planets, but I was against that since I was not sure if that was even Steve's doing

In fact, I don’t even recall a single moment of Steve being harmed, at all. It's literally a preschool show of my childhood.
Now that I think about it, I wonder how many preschool shows actually had anything do with combat besides WordGirl

Pokemon is a little weird. I mean lore is a bit finicky in on itself, with the manga having the most consistent lore of the bunch whereas in the games, I'm pretty certain Pupitar can solo Articuno and Moltres just by exploiting their 4x weaknesses, never mind Tyranitar. But that's not what I'm here for.

I'm here to ramble on about Bleach. Everyone else in the Vs Debating community (OBD, Comicvine, Death Battle, Reddit) agrees that Bleach is at best Planetary; where did all the Universal wank come from?

I find that video game verses have a tendency to be wanked quite badly
Yeah fr, especially video games verses like Zelda, there's this one dude who recently made a CRT and is trying to make certain characters Large Island level and even Star level despite the series being consistently tier 8 to 7. Same dude is apparently considering arguing for Large Planet level Kid Icarus at some point.

I like how this turned into a which verse to downgrade.
Yeah that's how a lot of these kinda threads can end up being, it's kinda funny.

I'm here to ramble on about Bleach. Everyone else in the Vs Debating community (OBD, Comicvine, Death Battle, Reddit) agrees that Bleach is at best Planetary; where did all the Universal wank come from?
It's mostly due to the novels, which I imagine a lot of people either A. haven't read or B. don't consider canon.

But even so, only the Prime Soul King has a possibly for universal currently, the rest like Yhwach only have it in environmental destruction.

Some verses on here are either wanked so far out of reason even fansites thinks it’s too much, or so heavily downplayed even Reddit thinks it’s too much

And if Reddit thinks something is downplayed that’s really bad because I’ve seen Building level Doomslayer be considered “pure wank” on that site.

Now that I think about it, I wonder how many preschool shows actually had anything do with combat besides WordGirl
Pretty much just Lazytown. Arthur had a legit act of violence that got memed to hell and back (Arthur cold-cocking DW over a model airplane), but the vast majority of Arthur is just slice-of-life.

Cyberchase is educational too, but that stuff errs more into 3rd grade or something.

Pretty much just Lazytown. Arthur had a legit act of violence that got memed to hell and back (Arthur cold-cocking DW over a model airplane), but the vast majority of Arthur is just slice-of-life.
Meh, doesn't count considering it was a weak ass punch from him and it's clear that Arthur went easy on her

Some verses on here are either wanked so far out of reason even fansites thinks it’s too much, or so heavily downplayed even Reddit thinks it’s too much

And if Reddit thinks something is downplayed that’s really bad because I’ve seen Building level Doomslayer be considered “pure wank” on that site.
Oh god, Reddit. I was literally told in a removal message that they hate calcs. Like, bro! Calcs are an essential part in ANY Vs Debate. Even Death Battle, which itself is often hard to agree with despite being entertaining to the casual viewer, acknowledges the important of calculations. I had thought of DMing a "**** you!" sort of rant about it to the mods, but I only barely resisted the urge.
Meh, doesn't count considering it was a weak ass punch from him and it's clear that Arthur went easy on her
Partially true; he still legit knocked DW back.

But its giga wanked to a point of absurdity. The Princesses are considered High End Solar System busters at LEAST when the job to Artic Storms and Magic Vines consistently. Even Arceus blushes in embarrassment from those low ends.
Eh the Princesses jobbing to vines and arctic storms only happened in one or two episodes respectively, whereas they literally move the sun everyday.

Anyway in terms of overrated verses I’m a bit skeptical of SCP having a bajillion Tier 0s lol

I mean, she took that long to show an actual reaction after she was punched and went off exaggerating about her arm needing to be amputated
No idea how DW got that from being punched in the face aside from just finding a reason to be a jerkhole, but understandable.

I mean, we have freaking Barney the Dinosaur and Big Chungus on the site.
Come to think of it, how come Big Chungus and Wile E. Coyote survived Looney Tunes being nuked, anyway? Though at the same time, I'd like to think Looney Tunes was spared of the fate of being screwed over by the recent R>F Transcendence conga line. Come on, the 10-Dimensions theory did not exist until 1971: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superstring_theory

Looney Tunes was literally made in times where 4-D and higher did not exist! Don't go applying 5-D to a series of cartoons made when 5-D did not exist!

Imagine the Eightfold Path (a set of Buddhist practices meant to free one from the cycle of life and rebirth and achieve Nirvana).

Now imagine a higher dimension beyond that path (ignore how little sense that makes).

Now imagine that the universe is referred to as a ray of light against the demon world's darkness.

CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE ACHIEVED 9TH DIMENSIONALITY IN 3 EASY STEPS

(If you think this is an exaggeration, you are sorely mistaken).
Sounds good to me

Although I don't really get why Looney Tunes got deleted for being a composite when they don't even have a canon at all
Popeye doesn't exactly have a canon either, which is why we have pages for Popeye from the classic comics/cartoons, the IDW comics, the 1980 Robin Williams film (blegh!), and the Christmas special. The wiki prefers we split iterations from each other.

Main difference between Popeye and Bugs Bunny was Popeye had people willing to decomposite him while nobody was willing to do the same for Bugs.

Back