• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What do you think is the most underrated verse in terms of power?

id say jojos but that requires a lot of explanation that i dont have right now so dont expect an in depth argument

also probably not most either, idk if anyone knows who the most is

Touhou, but not in terms of raw AP or even speed (god knows there's enough highballing for those as is). I think virtually nobody actually understands how ******* haxxed the verse is, not even super wanked profiles like the ones on Ficcion sin Limites; They're only scratching the surface I feel, and things like spring absorption from PCB, perfect possession, youkai physiology, spell card mechanics, naming, fortune, and so on go completely unnoticed despite how completely busted they are (yall will know what else I'm cooking in a year or so, hopefully sooner).

Like, I could reasonably say some of the weakest tier 8s in the verse passively solo most other verses, regardless of tier, through passive spirit absorption and fortune alone, god forbid I even mention activated abilities.

Touhou, but not in terms of raw AP or even speed (god knows there's enough highballing for those as is). I think virtually nobody actually understands how ******* haxxed the verse is, not even super wanked profiles like the ones on Ficcion sin Limites; They're only scratching the surface I feel, and things like spring absorption from PCB, perfect possession, youkai physiology, spell card mechanics, naming, fortune, and so on go completely unnoticed despite how completely busted they are (yall will know what else I'm cooking in a year or so, hopefully sooner).

Like, I could reasonably say some of the weakest tier 8s in the verse passively solo most other verses, regardless of tier, through passive spirit absorption and fortune alone, god forbid I even mention activated abilities.
This post is gonna be one for the record books after you cook up the verse in the future 😭

Dragon Ball for sure! Every saint day has a CRT downgrading DB to 3-A and downgrading everything, everything for them: hyperboles and fallacies, the cool thing is that most update with hyperboles, I can't quote certain verses, because certain will attack me lol

Dragon Ball for sure! Every saint day has a CRT downgrading DB to 3-A and downgrading everything, everything for them: hyperboles and fallacies, the cool thing is that most update with hyperboles, I can't quote certain verses, because certain will attack me lol
Dunno what you expect when the verse is focused on power scaling though.

Back