• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Controversy time! Who do you think is the most overrated verse in terms of strength.

arguably?
nerd.gif

For another verse, The Fairly OddParents for some reason only has Timmy scaling to the main feats while other characters, despite harming Timmy on a regular basis, don't scale to him (at least his higher physical tiers) because as Eficiente says "they harm regular Timmy" which I outright disagree with (no offense if you're reading this). By this logic, Dennis would not scale to Spongebob and Patrick's 8-B rating because he is only threatening 9-A Spongebob and Patrick.
In fact, why does Timmy even have a 10-C key? Literally most of the anti-feats are bunch of gags in that show

Mario is 4-A at best without amps and 2-B is out of the question via being an amp for an entirely separate character.

DBH and Maou Gakuin get way too much leniency on some of their hax, having looked into them myself.

And finally, there's Touhou, which is so hilariously overwanked that whoever is responsible for all those buffs should be publicly executed.

In fact, why does Timmy even have a 10-C key? Literally most of the anti-feats are bunch of gags in that show
Like, I mean, I've seen cartoon verses get their 10-C keys removed or upgraded from for major downplay.

I suppose you can argue that Spongebob is inconsistent sometimes ( which is true ) or the movie isn't canon.
Usually verses like that doesn't really give two ***** about consistency, it's all just for fun

Mario is 4-A at best without amps and 2-B is out of the question via being an amp for an entirely separate character.

DBH and Maou Gakuin get way too much leniency on some of their hax, having looked into them myself.

And finally, there's Touhou, which is so hilariously overwanked that whoever is responsible for all those buffs should be publicly executed.
What current tier is Touhou? And where do you think the big characters or for better words popular ones like Reimu scale?

What current tier is Touhou? And where do you think the big characters or for better words popular ones like Reimu scale?
Oh, I was mostly joking since most people see me as a Touhou wanker in here. Most stuff on the profiles is fine, save for stuff like gods having resurrection and such, but imo there's a lot more stuff that can be added and not removed.

Blazblue, Sounds OP but the sither weaknesses drops any cool stamina feat you got into sans undertale territory if your fighting anyone with resistances.

And how far is wanked saitama? I read something about 2-C Saitama before but I never bothered knowing why and took it with a grain of salt.
Ironically, before Garou arc you could wank him to High 3-A because of some stat sheet listing his stats as infinite. That plus the broken limiter stuff.
Now at best you can wank him to 3-B via the hole in space feat if you assume it reached the outer end of observable universe.
Not that it really stops people from giving him Tier 0 plot manip and toonforce since he's a gag character who's never meant to lose and can at best be momentarily challenged.

Touhou.
Like, it got so bad that I gave up on it because the wank just got too annoying. Then Saikou, who agreed with that wank, took over. But then the wank got even stronger and by now Saikou has pretty much given up on it as well, from what I see.
Either you quit the wiki being a supporter or stay long enough to see yourself become an opponent lol

Touhou.
Like, it got so bad that I gave up on it because the wank just got too annoying. Then Saikou, who agreed with that wank, took over. But then the wank got even stronger and by now Saikou has pretty much given up on it as well, from what I see.
Either you quit the wiki being a supporter or stay long enough to see yourself become an opponent lol
Never thought Saikou and I would agree on anything Touhou vs debating related.

Back