• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Controversy time! Who do you think is the most overrated verse in terms of strength.

@YungManzi yeah, you can say that for a lot of other verses that have some high level stuff. Can’t count how many times I’ve been told that BlazBlue is wanked because they believe some random guy who’s argument boils down to taking stuff out of context, or Comicvine level debating. If they have a problem then they can make a CRT on this site, if they don’t then who cares.

@Deceived3596 I’ll body The Lone Wanderer and the Courier with the Sole Survivor if you push my buttons 🗿

Like, get into a call on discord and try to argue why SS arc Ichigo will Soul Crush MUI Goku. Even using our reasoning and linking our profiles and everything isn't really sufficient in most cases.

As someone who takes place in these things outside of the community, and even irl sometimes, making an argument is a lot more difficult than reading profiles and seeing who has the most "unstoppable" power.
Okay but thats like, kinda on you you know.

We can debate on Bleach ratings on site rn if you find any of em wank 🥱 I'll order ya a three meat special on the house
I don't now enough about bleach to debunk it kek. Only seen until like the arrancar arc. Haven't seen any movies or read any novels.

Edit:

If I liked it enough to finish it, I might be a wanker just like y'all

Then how can you be calling Bleach wank when you don't know about the series?
Me calling it wank, if I ever have, is just being funny.

What I actually said is that the people I talk to and who do know bleach have always said it's wanked here. It's not an opinion I have myself since I'm not a bleach fan lol.

I was always talking about offsite stuff.

Because everything we scale that isnt DC/Marvel is horribly wanked by us, have you read any threads about us on Characterrants???
That depends, even though ratings like these is highly subjective. But if we use this logic, then this would apply to every other battleboarding sites

To be fair to Yung though, scaling Bleach is gotta be my least favourite disability, followed by One Piec-
Ima implement a CRT for giving people IQ tests before they can participate in Bleach CRTs. The only people passing will be Deceived, Arcker, and I.

I suppose.

But hey, I saw SS arc Ichigo at least, and I know for a fact he's getting stomped by a saibamen. :sneaky:
You're a goofy goober.

SS Arc Ichigo chopping the Saibamen to bits 🥱

I'm getting crapped on here for my bleach take, but not as much as I was for my Fate take, and that one was waay more tame :ROFLMAO:

Even bleach wank can't stop the unstoppable Nasu wank.
Nasu ain't wanked 🥱 people addicted to the AoE fallacy cope.

There was a One Piece CRT that actually burnt a hole in my brain once.
OP is only High 6-A with Luffy's Bahrain Gun, Lucci sucks, the verse gets nuked by a stray bijuudama

Because everything we scale that isnt DC/Marvel is horribly wanked by us, have you read any threads about us on Characterrants??
r/characterrants yeknow...

296uth.jpg

I did say, except actual wankers

Well, you don't care because you're in this community and, I'm guessing here, you probably don't take place in versus debates with people from outside of this community.

Like, get into a call on discord and try to argue why SS arc Ichigo will Soul Crush MUI Goku. Even using our reasoning and linking our profiles and everything isn't really sufficient in most cases.

As someone who takes place in these things outside of the community, and even irl sometimes, making an argument is a lot more difficult than reading profiles and seeing who has the most "unstoppable" power.
Try arguing any tabletop verse outside this site. Enjoy.

Imo, Naruto's speeds are pretty wanked on here. The actual calculations are good, and I do think that Naruto dodging light fang is a genuine light speed feat, it's just that there's lots of antifeat statements about lightning speeds that makes me think that the verse doesn't consistently reach mh+ speeds until the Naruto vs Raikage fight. Fug making a crt though; I know that would be a losing battle and I don't want to be dogpiled by Naruto fans.

Back