• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BlazBlue Tries to Solo your Character/Verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Title say's it all.

There are Multiple Rounds:

Round 1: Bang, Taokaka, Carl, Platinum, Amane
Round 2: Sector Seven (Kokonoe, Tager, Azrael, Makoto, Bullet, Arakune, Celica, Lambda-11)
Round 3: Nu-13
Round 4: Naoto Kurogane, Mai Natsume, Es
Round 5: NOL (Kagura, Litchi, Hibiki, Relius, Tsubaki (Base), Hazama, Noel (Base))
Round 6: The Six Heroes (Hakumen, Jubei, Nine, Trinity Glassfile, Valkenhayn, Yuki Terumi)
Round 7: Ragna The Bloodedge, Jin Kisaragi, Noel (Mu 12), Tsubaki (Izayoi), Rachel
Round 8: Izanami
Round 9: Susano'o
Round 10: Everyone All at Once (Yes, All of Them.)

A few other obvious Rules:

No Tier 0's.

Speed is Equalized

For character's that don't have a Specified Key/Form, assume they're at their strongest (Ofc no True Azure Ragna lol)

Let's see how far into this Primarily Large Planet Level yet Very Haxy Verse we can get before they crush your character/verse! Can you survive these Warriors of Order and Chaos, Monstrous Black Beast's, and Even God's of Death and Destruction?

(If you think your character/verse stop's at a certain round, but think they could take on a further round, you can talk about that round anyways if you feel like it, especially since some of the ordering can be debatable)

Why does people keep adding BlazBlue (verse) as a tag when the verse page is never once called that?

BlazBlue players suck off Tager Azrael and Arakune daily, get your facts straight dude. Smfh

vitorsans-blazblue.gif

I will return to this once Granblue CRTs concluded since this verse is one of the verse im eyeing to make match up

Katana Zero: Precog + Passive mindhax gg

Mashle: Fatehax gg

The Evil Within: Sebastian, as a normal cop, needs to simply freeze everyone and that's it

Dante's Inferno: CM Type 1 solos

Brutal Legend: Via Madnesshax, transmutation, corruption, mindhax, death manipulation, ALL being passive, wins easily

Ik, an extremely good analysis

@TheKingStrategist13 Izanami honestly should be in the earlier rounds, she’s not that strong compared to the six heroes tbh.
Her Hax carry her a long ways. With Invulnerability to Logic, Causality, Abstract Existence, High Godly Regen and several other things, killing her should be much harder than the Six Heroes, for all the might they muster. I will admit though that I don't know the exact scaling chain this wiki has, so I kinda just grouped em in ways that made sense thematically and then placed them about where it looks right (Hence why Azrael is all the way down at 2nd Round with Sector Seven, cause he fits the group... Kinda.) Regardless, I think it's fair for her to be as high she is due to her Nigh Unkillable nature to many verses.

I'd argue Terumi is close to her level of unkillable, plus the fact that characters like Relius and Rachel's nerfed state were able to stomp her pretty easily with the only characters izanami being able to flat out stomp was makoto and kagura (the latter only lost because he couldn't interact with her) makes me doubt she's that strong.

I'd argue Terumi is close to her level of unkillable, plus the fact that characters like Relius and Rachel's nerfed state were able to stomp her pretty easily with the only characters izanami being able to flat out stomp was makoto and kagura (the latter only lost because he couldn't interact with her) makes me doubt she's that strong.
While it is true that Terumi is prolly as hard to kill, his Hax aren't as good as Izanami's outside of Susano'o's. She has 1-C Hax on top of her numerous abilities that make her near impossible to kill. She is physically only average in verse at best, but like I previously said, her Hax carry her a long way. Time Stop, Death Manip, and Resistance Negation all come to mind. I would also say Immortality negation but... Sheesh is that reasoning off-putting-

Literally everyone worth a damn in the series has tier 1 hax, also it's Low 1-C hax, not 1-C, there's a big difference there. Resistance negation and time stop are shit terumi already has in spades, death hax is more likely than not gonna scale to a lot of characters so it's no longer just an izanami thing.

Literally everyone worth a damn in the series has tier 1 hax, also it's Low 1-C hax, not 1-C, there's a big difference there. Resistance negation and time stop are shit terumi already has in spades, death hax is more likely than not gonna scale to a lot of characters so it's no longer just an izanami thing.
Rachel And Terumi (Not Susano'o)'s Profile's be like:

And yeah, you're right about the Low 1-C.

Can I see where it is that Death Manip is being scaled to others? Is there a CRT for that?

Is the hax 6-D or 5-D
Anyways Naruto may get passed a few rounds with Mindhax/Sealing/BFR (I am too lazy to read all the profiles and figure out how many layers of Resistence they have or what resistences are Low 1-C)

The Courier: Could maybe bullshit talk his way out of fighting a few of the low tiers but dies hard lol. (Courier has feats of talking down folks who are bloodlusted btw)

Dracula (Castlevania): I think he can kill a decent chunk of the verse but he'll lose eventually

Caine (WoD): He eventually just turns everyone into a lawn chair, nevermind the fact he has the literal god tier of the verse as his sugar mom.

Fate series,

they can beat the tier 6 ones but then 1-C fate comes in and gil calls every BB character a mongrel he BB’s them just like he BB’d BB who also BB’s them.

Also root shiki stomps them harder than than a supernova stomping a heroin addicted quadruple amputee dying of aids.

Nahobino (Shin Megami Tensei V):
"I'm not gonna sugar coat it"
Tarukaja + Rakunda + Impaler's Animus + Omagatoki: Critical + Murakumo

Sumio Mondo (Kill The Past):
Any of them so much as breathe in his general direction, and he gets stomped to Timbuktu and back.

Harrier Du Bois (Disco Elysium):
He might be able to convince some of the enemies in the early rounds to spot fighting, though he's otherwise in the same position as Sumio.

Garland Briggs (Twin Peaks):
He gets totally and utterly stomped in his human key, but totally and utterly stomps them in his Mauve Zone key.

Jack Garland (Final Fantasy):
While he holds a vast AP advantage compared to most of his enemies, he has no means of dealing with Low 1-C hax.

Vergil (Devil May Cry):

does the Courier have passive attack reflection with death hax and probability manipulation that's all passive too? If not cope harder, Survivor claps.

It ain't wank if it's legit :cool:, besides attack reflection and death hax comes from Ricochet

The Lone wanderer didn’t sacrifice his life, he only used his super mutant friend who’s immune to radiation to stop the radiation, weaksauce of a protag smfh.

Actually curious here assuming Courier doesn't get passived how many of the folks there could he talk out of fighting him?

Just give Tao some squirrel bits and she won’t fight. Easy. The rest he’d just burp in their face before getting astral’d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back