• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BlazBlue Tries to Solo your Character/Verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually curious here assuming Courier doesn't get passived how many of the folks there could he talk out of fighting him?
In all seriousness, he could prolly talk most people into not fighting him, as most characters are kinda sensible, and even character's like Jin aren't just murderhobo's who would only want to kill him. Character's like Nu, Izanami, Terumi/Susano'o would be much more difficult to convince. Nu is kinda just, someone who lack's empathy or emotions to most enemies, so that might hinder Courier, unless maybe he can use logic on her? Izanami is literally Death herself and kinda just, wants everyone to die, no matter the cost. I'd say that maybe he could convince her high diff if he lies and manipulates her goal in some way by convincing her that he can help her effectively with her goal. And... Terumi/Susano'o are just Sadistic SOB's who like to kill for the heck of it. I unno if Courier can really say anything to convince him. Even Hakumen can be a bit of a Hard-A at times and might just cut Courier down anyways

Course, that's just my opinion, and usually talking your way out of the fight can boil down to a argument influenced by bias or subjectivity. Either way, I can see him at least convincing 90% of people in verse that he's not a big enough threat or that it'd just make more sense to not fight.

Hmmm with Nu idk I mean Courier did legit talk down his own brain on intelligence increasing drugs so maybe logic could work? I imagine there'd be some snarky options with Bang though lol.

How many layers do they have in causality hax both reg and irreg and fate hax both reg and irreg? And do their high godly regen also have regen in conceptual erasure?

Countlessly above infinitely above baseline for both causality and fate hax thanks to PI scaling. As of now they only scale from history erasure, but they’ll get conceptual and informational erasure in the future.

As with the SCP Foundation, in an encounter with optional equipment, it would only take the combined capabilities of SCP-239, SCP-3999, SCP-3396, SCP-106, Neverwere, and Dr. Clef to null and counter every Blazblue character's abilities.

Doctor who high tier be like

Blazblue Characters: They use observation

Eye of Harmony's Users: I don't care, I will only ignore you

Blazblue Characters: What- They are annihilated beyond regeneration

Doctor who high tier be like

Blazblue Characters: They use observation

Eye of Harmony's Users: I don't care, I will only ignore you

Blazblue Characters: What- They are annihilated beyond regeneration
Rassilon turns their verse into cheese, cheese that’s so bad you get ******* cancer from seeing it unless your behind a transduction barrier, also he make sure that it’s impossible for anything other than cancer-cheese to even exist, even on a conceptually level in the blazblue verse.

remember oliver the time lords will do it for the ***** and giggles just like me if I had the eye of harmony and other time lord tech

Because from what I know about them, 239 uses Subjective Reality and NPI, 3396 overwhelms with various hax some of which is magical, 3999 utilizes Plot & Chaos, 106 passively negs, Laws, & void's, Neverwere possesses & nonexistentially erases, and Clef erases reality warping & immortality related hax and nullifies them, and there is no need to use the Trump Card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back