• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Controversy time! Who do you think is the most overrated verse in terms of strength.

I was going to mention how youre a known "touhou wanker" just now 😭
Yeah well, it is what it is. I'm not going to defend everything I've supported (since a lot of older stuff is just straight up wank, I'll admit), but I can always take comfort in knowing that most of the old information on Touhou profiles was like 90% fan wiki copy/pastes. Just look at the NA/T sections on every Touhou page. At the very least, I'll keep drawing shit from the source material and nothing else.

Yeah well, it is what it is. I'm not going to defend everything I've supported (since a lot of older stuff is just straight up wank, I'll admit), but I can always take comfort in knowing that most of the old information on Touhou profiles was like 90% fan wiki copy/pastes. Just look at the NA/T sections on every Touhou page. At the very least, I'll keep drawing shit from the source material and nothing else.
Not being elitists and admitting mistakes is such a W tbh,,

Also I'm not going to take shit from a guy who thinks a verse where one character can casually yeet black holes caps at tier 6 🗿

Not being elitists and admitting mistakes is such a W tbh,,
I'll admit Touhou is a mess rn, and while I obviously think it has room to grow, a LOT of stuff on profiles is just plain wrong, or poorly explained. Like half the reason I'm on such a massive hiatus is not only to add new stuff, but to make sure pre-existing stuff is explained as well as possible.

I'm neutral with Spongebob having a Varies tier at this point, but only as long as you at least put a maximum peak tier within the tier 5/4 range.

As for the debates on Touhou high tier tiering, I personally don't mind it. Although some of my friends just aren't even sure what they're rated anymore. I hear them say they are Planet or Star at the very least.

Akuto sai, the only fans of that verse are just Powerscaliers and only exist in the bubble of vs debating. Try and find a akuto sai fan that's not a Powerscalier that only talks about powerscailing impossible mode.

Also I'm not going to take shit from a guy who thinks a verse where one character can casually yeet black holes caps at tier 6 🗿
Even in my time the verse already was above that. Literally made Tier 5 profiles myself. Also, do you mean Suika's black holes? Lmao

Touhou.
Like, it got so bad that I gave up on it because the wank just got too annoying. Then Saikou, who agreed with that wank, took over. But then the wank got even stronger and by now Saikou has pretty much given up on it as well, from what I see.
Either you quit the wiki being a supporter or stay long enough to see yourself become an opponent lol
Really? I think it was pretty civilized.

Literally everything related to MLP. These characters can barely handle a building level threat consistently, but apparently, they got a an easier time being 4-B than Superman can.
Not too sure if you're joking or not about the building level stuff, but MLP having an easier time being 4-B than Superman gets a good chuckle out of me.

Back