• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dead verse moment, am I right guys?

Part 1: Omnipotence and Ability Additions
Alien X is said to be omnipotent by numerous characters in the show. Does this mean he actually is? No, but it implies that we can upscale him from Ben's other aliens and give him abilities like Gravattack's Gravity Manipulation, Clockwork's Time Manipulation, and Ghostfreak's Soul Manipulation. He also recreated an exact replica of the universe which contains these aliens as well, so even if you don't think Alien X has these abilities, he can create beings with these abilities.

After the entire universe was destroyed, Alien X was still completely fine in a completely empty void. This means that he resists Void Manipulation. There's also proof that it's a void with Maltruant being unable to use his powers in the final episode and Rook stating that they wouldn't work because there's "no time to manipulate".

Part 2: "There are only 26 dimensions that matter" (If this wasn't in Fun and Games I'd probably be banned right now)
In this scene, the Naljian states that there are only 26 dimensions that matter. The Ben 10 Time Stream is Low 1-C due to being created by the Contumelia, who are 5-Dimensional beings. The Naljian also states that she was on an afternoon excursion to the lower dimensions.

Even though this was brought up once, this statement still has some weight to it. The Contumelia stated that their forcefield was impossible to breach or turn off, yet a fraction of Alien X's DNA bypassed it. Meaning that Alien X isn't a flat "Low 1-C", but "At least Low 1-C" and likely higher. The Forge of Creation also exists separately from the main time stream, proving that the Low 1-C time stream isn't all there is in Ben 10's verse.

Ignoring the writer statements, Azmuth and Professor Paradox have stated that Alien X has the strongest power in the universe, but this most likely means the Ben 10 verse as a whole. There's also an implication that Azmuth knows about the Contumelia. In this scene, he says "I say let the Omnitrix self-destruct and take the universe with it! Best thing that could happen, probably. Start fresh". This is an implication that he knows the universe will be recreated, and therefore knows about the existence of the Contumelia because he knows that they will recreate the universe at some point and "start fresh". Even aliens like Rook have heard stories about how the Contumelia can destroy and create universes. If Azmuth knows about the Contumelia, yet still says that Alien X has the strongest power in the verse, then Alien X is 6-D and still possibly higher.

With all of that being said, Ben 10 as a whole is at least 1-B and likely higher.

Also, since Alien X is Low 1-C, being susceptible to Absorption shouldn't be a weakness on his profile since Aggregor's entire plan and attempt most likely just wouldn't have worked at all due to Alien X being 5 or 6-Dimensional, so that can be removed.

Part 3: Badly Cropped Screenshots
image.png

Alien X is everywhere and nowhere at the same time. This counts as Nigh-Omnipresence

image.png

In this comic which is apparently canon, there are "beings from an incalculable dimension that defies the limits of space and time". Infinite dimensional beings get the High 1-B tier here, so if Alien X is superior to even these beings, then that most likely means he's Low 1-A due to upscaling.

I could go on, but I really don't want to and this thread's probably just going to get drowned out by all the other ones. So if anyone's reading this, I hope you have a good day

Last edited:
Part 1: Omnipotence and Ability Additions
This part actually makes a certain amount of sense, but I don't think it fits, I think it falls more under "creation and reality warp", and there's a reason why we don't give all abilitys ability to who have this kind of powers, even so i agree

Part 2: "There are only 26 dimensions that matter"
This has been denied so many times that if I had a coin for every time this proposal was denied, I could have lunch without worrying for a week

In this scene, the Naljian states that there are only 26 dimensions that matter.
And in fact this is even in the site's rules
Even though this was brought up once, this statement still has some weight to it. The Contumelia stated that their forcefield was impossible to breach or turn off, yet a fraction of Alien X's DNA bypassed it. Meaning that Alien X isn't a flat "Low 1-C", but "At least Low 1-C" and likely higher
He just did his job as a low 1-C, the fact that he affected this structure is what makes him a low 1-C, just because I hurt a human doesn't mean I'm "likely higher" than a human
Ignoring the writer statements, Azmuth and Professor Paradox have stated that Alien X has the strongest power in the universe, but this most likely means the Ben 10 verse as a whole. There's also an implication that Azmuth knows about the Contumelia. In this scene, he says "I say let the Omnitrix self-destruct and take the universe with it! Best thing that could happen, probably. Start fresh". This is an implication that he knows the universe will be recreated, and therefore knows about the existence of the Contumelia because he knows that they will recreate the universe at some point and "start fresh". Even aliens like Rook have heard stories about how the Contumelia can destroy and create universes. If Azmuth knows about the Contumelia, yet still says that Alien X has the strongest power in the verse, then Alien X is 6-D and still possibly higher.
Well, this is what could be used for "likely higher", but it's still not enough. and no, it's not 6-D
Also, since Alien X is Low 1-C, being susceptible to Absorption shouldn't be a weakness on his profile since Aggregor's entire plan and attempt most likely just wouldn't have worked at all due to Alien X being 5 or 6-Dimensional, so that can be removed.
I'm not sure on what you saying, if it's due to physical interaction, Alien X has already been touched several times
Part 3: Badly Cropped Screenshots
The first one is ok, the second screenshot is unreadable, but if what is written on it is true, Caramba! You may have just brought treasure to this verse

This part actually makes a certain amount of sense, but I don't think it fits, I think it falls more under "creation and reality warp", and there's a reason why we don't give all abilitys ability to who have this kind of powers, even so i agree
Did not expect that to actually be accepted and taken seriously
This has been denied so many times that if I had a coin for every time this proposal was denied, I could have lunch without worrying for a week

And in fact this is even in the site's rules
Well hey, it's in Fun and Games for a reason
I'm not sure on what you saying, if it's due to physical interaction, Alien X has already been touched several times
It says he's susceptible to absorption because of Aggregor's plan to absorb a Baby Celestialsapien. But Aggregor is 3-D and Alien X is 5-D, so his attempt to absorb him wouldn't work at all and it therefore shouldn't be on his profile as a weakness. If there's a profile on this wiki for an average human, I can't say that he's weak to fire manipulation because basically every other average human is weak to fire manipulation and so many other things that they just shouldn't even be on the profile as a weakness and just go as common knowledge
The first one is ok, the second screenshot is unreadable, but if what is written on it is true, Caramba! You may have just brought treasure to this verse
I typed out what the second screenshot says, but if the comic is canon then Ben 10 could potentially become 1-B

Did not expect that to actually be accepted and taken seriously
Well, like I said, that makes sense, but I don't think it will be accepted since everyone on this site is boring doesn't meet the minimum requirements, so it will probably, nah, it will be denied.
Well hey, it's in Fun and Games for a reason
Hell yeah
It says he's susceptible to absorption because of Aggregor's plan to absorb a Baby Celestialsapien. But Aggregor is 3-D and Alien X is 5-D, so his attempt to absorb him wouldn't work at all and it therefore shouldn't be on his profile as a weakness. If there's a profile on this wiki for an average human, I can't say that he's weak to fire manipulation because basically every other average human is weak to fire manipulation and so many other things that they just shouldn't even be on the profile as a weakness and just go as common knowledge
Hmmm, I understand in a way, and believe me, this is a Ben 10 fandom problem as a whole, I don't remember which one, but I remember a human character (in Ben 10 wiki, not VSBW) who is listed in his weaknesses that if he gets stabbed in the heart he dies, at the time I read this, I started laughing so much

OH I FOUND IT

The wiki

But anyway, I'm going to stay neutral about it.
I typed out what the second screenshot says, but if the comic is canon then Ben 10 could potentially become 1-B
The evidence somehow seems okay, but I'd like to check, what's the name of the comic?

Hmmm, I understand in a way, and believe me, this is a Ben 10 fandom problem as a whole, I don't remember which one, but I remember a human character (in Ben 10 wiki, not VSBW) who is listed in his weaknesses that if he gets stabbed in the heart he dies, at the time I read this, I started laughing so much

OH I FOUND IT

The wiki
Oh wow. It's real

Maybe I can try getting Soul Manipulation added for Alien X in a legitimate content revision thread someday

Back