• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Big Three Vs. Composite Isekai Quartet

This is a composite, it's not just Guenael Lee, so his intelligence specifically is irrelevant, the composite is extraordinarily intelligent, has information analysis and has various forms of precog/cosmic awareness.

Also, Guenael has shown the ability to think while NEP, so thought based abilities are still valid, which is what most of the strongest ones are, The Almighty, Gremmy's reality warping, Genjutsu etc, all thought based.
Sorry, I misunderstood the title. But Guenael Lee's ability to think in the Nep state is not sufficient to perform thought-based attacks. These haxs must actually exist in order for Thought-Based attacks to be used. I think this is a misconception as there is no feat in verse.

Again, nervous signals are only for pain. Memories and thoughts he can just outright expel, unless you think a literal ******* robot has nervous signals. 💀 also not my fault you lack basic sentence structuring, and no Kamui is not like Tot Musica's. Tot Musica's has Type 8 immortality, Type 2 AE, and unlike Kamui Tot Musica's intangibility works in two places at once without having a time limit.
You do realise that everything related to thoughts and senses is a nervous signal right.
Type 8 and AE 2 are non combat applicable, Kamuis Time Limit is irrelevant and actually being inaccessible to cross dimensional range is a big deal.
Also Tot Musica fuses the Dream and the Real World overtime so after a while its need to be hit in both dimensions literally disappears
By using Izanagi you sacrifice a Sharingan. Ah I see so if you have one Sharingan you can spam Izanagi an infinite amount of times, yeah I totally remember Dazno doing that.
and Turning the Sharingan into the rinnegan restores the eye
Source: I made it up.

Hmm, read it.

So Electrons not actually relevant in terms of macro quantum (anyone who transmutes from one material to another also manipulates electrons btw)
also as a side note literally only applies the property of being rubber to things as well making it inferior to actual transmutation (as in the end it is just another way to attack internals)

• Quote me using things that aren't on the profile.
Kuma interacting with AE

You do realise that everything related to thoughts and senses is a nervous signal right.
Thoughts and memories are not inherently based / originate from nervous signals. What Kuma does isn't simply effecting nervous signals, he's giving intangible shit such as thoughts and memories physical forms. Which again, would allow him to interact with Abstractions depending on what they're based upon.
Type 8 and AE 2 are non combat applicable, Kamuis Time Limit is irrelevant and actually being inaccessible to cross dimensional range is a big deal.
First of all, Type 8 and Type 2 AE are absolutely combat applicable, as that's literally why he's so difficult to kill in the first place, secondly a time limit to an ability is anything but irrelevant. Last but not least, Kamui isn't inaccessible to cross dimensional range.

Extended melee range. Several dozens of meters to thousands of kilometers with ranged attacks. Interdimensional with Kamui, however he can only visit dimensions he has marked before.
Also Tot Musica fuses the Dream and the Real World overtime so after a while its need to be hit in both dimensions literally disappears
Which is still leagues better than kamui lmfao.
So Electrons not actually relevant in terms of macro quantum (anyone who transmutes from one material to another also manipulates electrons btw)
Right from the Matter Manipulation page buddy.

Macro-Quantum Manipulation
The ability to manipulate quarks, bosons (Gluons, Photons, Higgs Bosons, etc.), and leptons (Electrons, Muons, Positrons, Tau Particles, and Neutrinos). This also endows the ability to tinker with other properties at this level, such as electron arrangement and spin.
also as a side note literally only applies the property of being rubber to things as well making it inferior to actual transmutation (as in the end it is just another way to attack internals)
Still gives the composite character a lot to work with here, as that Macro Quantum Transmutation would scale to the other forms of Transmutation as well.
and Turning the Sharingan into the rinnegan restores the eye
Yes I definitely remember Madara endless spamming that whenever he got the Rinne-sharigan.

Thoughts and memories are not inherently based / originate from nervous signals. What Kuma does isn't simply effecting nervous signals, he's giving intangible shit such as thoughts and memories physical forms. Which again, would allow him to interact with Abstractions depending on what they're based upon.
Except they are. That is literally how the brain works
First of all, Type 8 and Type 2 AE are absolutely combat applicable, as that's literally why he's so difficult to kill in the first place, secondly a time limit to an ability is anything but irrelevant. Last but not least, Kamui isn't inaccessible to cross dimensional range.
Kamui cannot be hit by Six Paths Chakra which can Limbo clones which exist in another dimension and have no relation to it
Not at all, All AE type 2s are overtime without further context. Type 8 being based on that makes it so it is non combat applicable, Tot Musica was very much defeated after Film Red was over
Extended melee range. Several dozens of meters to thousands of kilometers with ranged attacks. Interdimensional with Kamui, however he can only visit dimensions he has marked before.
And where does it contradict what I said
Which is still leagues better than kamui lmfao.
Except Kamui stays intangible for 5 minutes straight where the only way to counter it is to simply hit it countinuously, Tot Musica straight up loses its invunerability
Right from the Matter Manipulation page buddy.

Macro-Quantum Manipulation
The ability to manipulate quarks, bosons (Gluons, Photons, Higgs Bosons, etc.), and leptons (Electrons, Muons, Positrons, Tau Particles, and Neutrinos). This also endows the ability to tinker with other properties at this level, such as electron arrangement and spin.
It is Macro Quantum in its loosest form turning Electrons (the easiest to interact with of the Fermions to rubber, without changing any of the actual properties)
Still gives the composite character a lot to work with here, as that Macro Quantum Transmutation would scale to the other forms of Transmutation as well.

Yes I definitely remember Madara endless spamming that whenever he got the Rinne-sharigan.
Do you remember how Madara used Izanagi to survive and suprise suprise his eyes still exist

Except they are. That is literally how the brain works
This is how the brain works yes, not how the consciousness / mind / memories work. Thoughts and memories are not physical in nature, what is physical are the neurological signals sent to the brain for it perform tasks such as thoughts and memories.

Kuma slaps memories and such directly out of you. His pain stuff works by effecting nervous signals (something he doesn't even do, again Vegapunk just said the process was similar.) what he does to thoughts and memories are entirely different.
Kamui cannot be hit by Six Paths Chakra which can Limbo clones which exist in another dimension and have no relation to it
Cool, Six-Path Chakra users don't have the required range to affect Kamui. In order to effect Kamui you need to be within the same dimension as Obito's Kamui dimension. Six-Paths Chakra does not grant you cross dimensional range, plus it's not like they know the location of the Kamui dimension so moot point overall.

As you said, Limbo clones have no relations here, ergo you mentioning it is irrelevant.
Not at all, All AE type 2s are overtime without further context. Type 8 being based on that makes it so it is non combat applicable, Tot Musica was very much defeated after Film Red was over
No, Type 8 and Type 2 AE are not a result of something done overtime. What's the result of something over time is Tot Musica's influence, namely his reality warping extending to that of the Real World. Type 2 AE is literally he's entire state of being my guy, Tot Musics is a mass / collection of negativity from human hearts, that's how he was born. That shit has nothing to do with "overtime." things like what your trying to insinuate.

Also no shit, he was defeated because they found a way around his Type 8, and even then it's never confirmed if Tot Musica was killed or not. I love the extents you'll go to downplay something.
And where does it contradict what I said
You said Kamui was inaccessible to people with Interdimensional range which isn't true in the slightest. Naruto only has cross dimensional sensing, shit even Sasuke himself doesn't have cross dimensional range with Six-Path Chakra.
Except Kamui stays intangible for 5 minutes straight where the only way to counter it is to simply hit it countinuously, Tot Musica straight up loses its invunerability
Ah gotcha, so 5 mins of intangibility that can be bypassed with sheer range is >>>>> Intangibility that's always on. Tot Musica only loses his invulnerability if he's attacked in two different realms at the same time, which requires the proper range and timing to succeed.
It is Macro Quantum in its loosest form turning Electrons (the easiest to interact with of the Fermions to rubber, without changing any of the actual properties)
3 seconds ago you said it wasn't macro quantum at all lmfao. Talk about consistently changing your words.
Do you remember how Madara used Izanagi to survive and suprise suprise his eyes still exist
Do you remember Madara spamming it infinitely? Yeah me too Ultimate.

Macro quantum for transmuting a lightning bolt is pretty crazy. What does that mean for people who can transmute souls and magic? Lol both shield hero and another verse I do revisions for can do that.

This is how the brain works yes, not how the consciousness / mind / memories work. Thoughts and memories are not physical in nature, what is physical are the neurological signals sent to the brain for it perform tasks such as thoughts and memories.

Kuma slaps memories and such directly out of you. His pain stuff works by effecting nervous signals (something he doesn't even do, again Vegapunk just said the process was similar.) what he does to thoughts and memories are entirely different.
Literally all of that is based on Neural signals, thoughts and Memories do not exist without them
Cool, Six-Path Chakra users don't have the required range to affect Kamui. In order to effect Kamui you need to be within the same dimension as Obito's Kamui dimension. Six-Paths Chakra does not grant you cross dimensional range, plus it's not like they know the location of the Kamui dimension so moot point overall.
It effects Limbo clones lol
As you said, Limbo clones have no relations here, ergo you mentioning it is irrelevant.
They exist in the Limbo Dimension, it’s sad that you forgot that
No, Type 8 and Type 2 AE are not a result of something done overtime. What's the result of something over time is Tot Musica's influence, namely his reality warping extending to that of the Real World. Type 2 AE is literally he's entire state of being my guy, Tot Musics is a mass / collection of negativity from human hearts, that's how he was born. That shit has nothing to do with "overtime." things like what your trying to insinuate.
Except it clearly is tangible and hitting it in both dimensions bypasses that
Also no shit, he was defeated because they found a way around his Type 8, and even then it's never confirmed if Tot Musica was killed or not. I love the extents you'll go to downplay something.
No they didn’t lol, Shanks defeated Tot Musica the first time by simply waiting out Uta and without the fruit user once Tot Musica is defeated it is completely unable to anything
You said Kamui was inaccessible to people with Interdimensional range which isn't true in the slightest. Naruto only has cross dimensional sensing, shit even Sasuke himself doesn't have cross dimensional range with Six-Path Chakra.

Naruto literally Hits Limbo clones which are in another dimension
Ah gotcha, so 5 mins of intangibility that can be bypassed with sheer range is >>>>> Intangibility that's always on. Tot Musica only loses his invulnerability if he's attacked in two different realms at the same time, which requires the proper range and timing to succeed.
Sorry but already proved it being bypassed with baseline Interdimensional is false also no that is not the case as he is only in the Kamui realm when being hit by an attack in the normal world
3 seconds ago you said it wasn't macro quantum at all lmfao. Talk about consistently changing your words.
Yeah it is Macro Quantum I guess, not on any relavent level and it would be able to do nothing that mere atomic transmutation could not do
Do you remember Madara spamming it infinitely? Yeah me too Ultimate.
Oh yeah Madara definitely needed to use it, and keep telling yourself that Nagato had 1 Rinnegan and we were just blind to that fact this entire time, and that Madaras entire plan failed because he only had 1 Rinnegan

I second this.

It's infinitely more entertaining seeing Gin and Ultimate going after each other's throats then talking about a bunch of Light Novels characters who get folded by Chad in a boxing match.
HST infighting is outplayed though .

I don't even need to reply to Ultimate in order to win here.

My guy is out here using shit that isn't even on the profiles. (Such as Naruto and Six Paths characters having cross dimensional range for effecting Limbo clones whenever literally none of Naruto's nor Sasuke's profiles have "cross dimensional range." outside of Naruto sensing capabilities.)
Literally all of that is based on Neural signals, thoughts and Memories do not exist without them
The mind itself is not based on neurological signals.
It effects Limbo clones lol
Kamui intangibility and Limbo clones are different from one another. Kamui has never interact with Limbo clones, scans please.
Except it clearly is tangible and hitting it in both dimensions bypasses that
Yes, once you counteract its intangibility with the proper range to do so. So again, typical Ultimate L.
No they didn’t lol, Shanks defeated Tot Musica the first time by simply waiting out Uta and without the fruit user once Tot Musica is defeated it is completely unable to anything
First of all no, the first time Shanks fought Tot Musica was when Tot Musica was in a much weaker form. If you watched the movie without your own Naruto bias then you would have paid attention to the part where ya know, Tot Musica has stages and the fact that Shanks and his crew bounced. The fight was never concluded there, and as you said Shanks's only waited for Tot Musica to despawn.
Naruto literally Hits Limbo clones which are in another dimension
Cool, is that on his profile? No it isn't. Make a CRT or like actually shut up. This entire thread has been nothing but you using Naruto fanfics instead of what's on the profiles.

Use what's on the profiles, not your own fanfic profiles.

Screenshot-20230209-112033-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20230209-112000-Chrome.jpg

Do you see Interdimensional range anywhere on Naruto's or Sasuke's profiles? Exactly.
Sorry but already proved it being bypassed with baseline Interdimensional is false also no that is not the case as he is only in the Kamui realm when being hit by an attack in the normal world
Sure you did Ultimate, maybe in your head or dreams you did but I'd suggest waking up to reality and smelling the coffee since you quite literally haven't proved shit. Matter of fact the profiles go directly against what your saying. Also Kamui is literally just Obito Phasing his physical body into the Kamui Realm, if you have Interdimensional range you can hit Obito easily.
Yeah it is Macro Quantum I guess, not on any relavent level and it would be able to do nothing that mere atomic transmutation could not do
It would extend to the other forms of Transmutation. The amount of mental gymnastics your performing here just to admit that Naruto is equally as useless as OP here is ridiculous.

It's infinitely more entertaining seeing Gin and Ultimate going after each other's throats then talking about a bunch of Light Novels characters who get folded by Chad in a boxing match.
It's not even a fight at this point, it's literally just me bullying Ultimate while he uses things from something he read on Fanfic.net about Naruto soloing fiction or some shit lol.

Back