• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Big Three Vs. Composite Isekai Quartet

Now, my knowledge of most of these series may be lacking, but... What's the Big Three going to do against Time Stop + AoE instant death that ignores immortality and can kill non-living things like air and dirt?

Now, my knowledge of most of these series may be lacking, but... What's the Big Three going to do against Time Stop + AoE instant death that ignores immortality and can kill non-living things like air and dirt?
If we're basing it off of Isekai Quartet, any character close to, influenced by, or is a god is unaffected by Ainz's time stop. To get to that point of Insta Kill, Ainz needs 12 seconds to charge it up. Characters like Subaru who can simply resurrect can be sealed. This is a fun idea... Since Edo Tensei are undead, could Ainz control them? COULD AQUA DESTROY THEM AND CANCEL THE JUTSU?! USEFUL GODDESS?!

Time Stop - Comp HST has resistance to Time Stop from Boruto, they're also just generally heavily resistant towards Time Manipulation through people like Aizen. They can also power null Time Stop with Reiryoku, and depending on how the Time Stop operates, Comp HST could passively negate it through the Kototsu's physiology.

Death Manipulation - Multiple characters in the HST have Type 5 such as the old inhabitants of Bleach's original world, who existed in a time before the concepts of life and death existed, they would also have multiple forms of layered intangibility which would allow them to phase through the instant death effects, they also have Lee's broken NEP as well.

The Naruto comp also adds auto phasing to a sealed off dimension
Comp HST has their own timehax through Urashiki having selective time stop, Time reversal and Time Travel, and several characters from Bleach as well as Momoshiki having their own timestop
So Comp HSTs intang is Elemental (Logias), Layered Spiritual (Lilie Barro), Spatial (Obito), NEP type 1 (Lee), AE type 1 (Information and Memories), they also have all immortality types other then 8 and 9 with mid godly regen

Last edited:
The Naruto comp also adds auto phasing to a sealed off dimension
Comp HST has their own timehax through Urashiki having selective time stop, Time reversal and Time Travel, and several characters from Bleach as well as Momoshiki having their own timestop
So Comp HSTs intang is Elemental (Logias), Layered Spiritual (Lilie Barro), Spatial (Obito), NEP type 1 (Lee), AE type 1 (Information and Memories), they also have all immortality types other then 8 and 9 with mid godly regen
High-Godly regen from Shaz.

Are the movies included for the comp HST? because if that's the case it turns into an even bigger sweep with shit Tot Musica / Uta and I'm pretty sure Naruto also brings in more hax with their movies. I really don't gotta speak about Bleach here since that's overkill at that point.

High-Godly regen from Shaz.
Definitly BS as it regening small amounts of your information at a time is not high godly. He would need to come back from the complete destruction of his information all at the same time to get high godly
Granted the AE type 1s are also partially BS (they do not act as abstractions at all and act tangible)

Also One Piece is completely irrelevent here, everything they have Naruto and Bleach have better versions of.

Are the movies included for the comp HST? because if that's the case it turns into an even bigger sweep with shit Tot Musica / Uta and I'm pretty sure Naruto also brings in more hax with their movies. I really don't gotta speak about Bleach here since that's overkill at that point.
If movies are canon yes, if not no.

To be fair to the isekai side, they have mid-godly

Ultimate tries not to bitch about a Bleach rating or ability (Challenge Impossible!!!!)

Also you can act tangible and be an abstraction, those aren't mutually inclusive, actually read our Abstract Existence page bruh.

If movies are canon yes, if not no.

To be fair to the isekai side, they have mid-godly
The only accepted canon Bleach movie is Memories of Nobody.

I believe Naruto: The Last is the only accepted canon Naruto movie? could be wrong.

Idk about One Piece.

Also One Piece is completely irrelevent here, everything they have Naruto and Bleach have better versions of.
Kuma's Devil Fruit allowing for interaction with Type 1 AE (Thoughts and memories.), Tot Musica's simultaneous existence between two realms, Uta's soul / mind fuckery outright being better than any canon Genjutsu feat, layered intangibility for Logia's, Gear 5th's subjective reality (namely being Unrestricted due to being a comp character, meaning they aren't an idiot like Luffy.), Sugar's Transmutation hax, etc.

Hate to break it to you if if One Piece is irrelevant here then Naruto is just about as irrelevant.
Definitly BS as it regening small amounts of your information at a time is not high godly. He would need to come back from the complete destruction of his information all at the same time to get high godly
Granted the AE type 1s are also partially BS (they do not act as abstractions at all and act tangible)
Cool great opinion, but unfortunately for you Shaz indeed has High Godly regeneration.

Pretty sure all the powers and abilities, characters and such from Film Red are canon aside from the events themselves.

Kuma's Devil Fruit allowing for interaction with Type 1 AE (Thoughts and memories.), Tot Musica's simultaneous existence between two realms, Uta's soul / mind fuckery outright being better than any canon Genjutsu feat, layered intangibility for Logia's, Gear 5th's subjective reality (namely being Unrestricted due to being a comp character, meaning they aren't an idiot like Luffy.), Sugar's Transmutation hax, etc.
Nope, the whole thing was that he materialized nervous system signals, Obito basically does that (as he auto phases and unless you hit him in both at the same time it doesn't do anything (or you can hit him for 5 minutes straight while he simply extends the timer with the comp characters hax). Straight up false. not layered at all, Gremmy has better stuff as a whole even Izanagi has better feats, Multiple others have transmutation including those that can do it with a thought.
Hate to break it to you if if One Piece is irrelevant here then Naruto is just about as irrelevant.
Naruto is mostly irrelevant as well (only Kamui and their layers on certain hax being relevant)
Cool great opinion, but unfortunately for you Shaz indeed has High Godly regeneration.
Which goes against how high godly works as a whole, but whatever. Also are you going to only use what is accepted or are you going to allow stuff which isn't accepted on the wiki (which Kuma interacting with AE is not accepted)

Anyways lets list passives
-Reiatsu Crush, Hollow's Stuff, Eidas Stuff and a Few more I am obviously forgetting

To go over a few things of note for the isekai side.

Overlord: Good resistances, Maybe World Break, Death and Despair Aira, Resistance Negation.

Konosuba: Supernatural Luck (Of Kazuma and the goddess of fortune), Probability Manipulation, Sealing, Law Manip, Fate Manip, Damage Transferal, Mid-Godly Regen and Resistances.

Re: Zero: Madness Manip (Type 3), Can clone itself 80,000 times, Causality Manipulation, Physics Manipulation & Invulnerability via Stopping time, Return by Death, Conceptual Manip (Type 2), Body Possession, Type 6 immortality, Passive layered Pnull, Absolute Zero. More Resistances.

Youjo Senki: nothing

Shield Hero: Layered Pnull that can negate things like weapon's skill and the powers & abilities of a weapon. They also have multi-layered invisibility and intangibility, Invulnerability, Law Manipulation, and Subjective reality... whenever I get to making that CRT.

Cautious Hero: Unconventional soul resistance and type 9, Sealing, Damage Transferal, Information Manip

I think I got most of it whew.

Overlord: Good resistances, Maybe World Break, Death and Despair Aira, Resistance Negation.
Also would have all world items. That includes Five Elements Overcoming and Ouroboros, which can rewrite how supernatural powers and other mechanics work on a global scale (power modification). Also Longinus, which is EE that can't be resurrected from even with Overlord's layered resurrections. Also Downfall of Castle and Country, which is mind control bypassing lots of resistance layers.

Also should be said that by compositing the attributes of various creatures, I'm fairly sure this composite has neither body, nor mind, nor soul.

Youjo Senki: nothing
Angry flying Spaghetti Monster noises

I think soul BFR is something the other verses technically don't have.
Shield Hero: Layered Pnull that can negate things like weapon's skill and the powers & abilities of a weapon. They also have multi-layered invisibility and intangibility, Invulnerability, Law Manipulation, and Subjective reality... whenever I get to making that CRT.
They also have power stealing from Takt. And the Shield Spirit and other holy weapons have causality manip even before Naofumi reaches Tier 2.

Last edited:
Also would have all world items. That includes Five Elements Overcoming and Ouroboros, which can rewrite how supernatural powers and other mechanics work on a global scale (power modification). Also Longinus, which is EE that can't be resurrected from even with Overlord's layered resurrections. Also Downfall of Castle and Country, which is mind control bypassing lots of resistance layers.
Ah yes.
Angry flying Spaghetti Monster noises

I think soul BFR is something the other verses technically don't have.
Bleach does I'm pretty sure.
They also have power stealing from Takt. And the Shield Spirit and other holy weapons have causality manip even before Naofumi reaches Tier 2.
power stealing in SH is kinda weird though lol. Hard to say how it'd even work outside of the verse.

power stealing in SH is kinda weird though lol. Hard to say how it'd even work outside of the verse.
yme6IZz.jpg

(Actually, it should at least be able to steal all Zanpakutos. They are basically the same as holy weapons)

(Actually, it should at least be able to steal all Zanpakutos. They are basically the same as holy weapons)
Probably.... Maybe? If we consider it Law/Soul Manipulation via utilizing/bypassing the system to take control of the weapon's spirit, then yeah.

Following. This is such a difficult match to comprehend lmfao.

I think... Shaz Domino cannot be killed, but can be easily neutralized with passives. As for Glanuel Lee, he cannot interact with anything in Nep state, he can only think in Nep state. As seen in Glanuel Lee wars, he hasn't high-intelligence and doesnt have information analyse . Therefore, as in his battle with Yachiru, Nep will come out of his state and be neutralized by passives.

Time Stop - Comp HST has resistance to Time Stop from Boruto, they're also just generally heavily resistant towards Time Manipulation through people like Aizen. They can also power null Time Stop with Reiryoku, and depending on how the Time Stop operates, Comp HST could passively negate it through the Kototsu's physiology.

Death Manipulation - Multiple characters in the HST have Type 5 such as the old inhabitants of Bleach's original world, who existed in a time before the concepts of life and death existed, they would also have multiple forms of layered intangibility which would allow them to phase through the instant death effects, they also have Lee's broken NEP as well.
Glanuel Lee's Nep is certainly not broken.

I think... Shaz Domino cannot be killed, but can be easily neutralized with passives. As for Glanuel Lee, he cannot interact with anything in Nep state, he can only think in Nep state. As seen in Glanuel Lee wars, he hasn't high-intelligence and doesnt have information analyse . Therefore, as in his battle with Yachiru, Nep will come out of his state and be neutralized by passives.
What are the passives that incap and can they bypass all the defensive BS of comp HST

This is a composite, it's not just Guenael Lee, so his intelligence specifically is irrelevant, the composite is extraordinarily intelligent, has information analysis and has various forms of precog/cosmic awareness.

Also, Guenael has shown the ability to think while NEP, so thought based abilities are still valid, which is what most of the strongest ones are, The Almighty, Gremmy's reality warping, Genjutsu etc, all thought based.

Nope, the whole thing was that he materialized nervous system signals, Obito basically does that (as he auto phases and unless you hit him in both at the same time it doesn't do anything (or you can hit him for 5 minutes straight while he simply extends the timer with the comp characters hax)
He isn't effecting the nervous system directly, Vegapunk simply compared the ability to that, and he turns them into signals like radio waves. And no, Obito's Phasing / Kamui is very much different than what Kuma is doing. Obito's Kamui is intangibility, Kuma's is giving non physical things a physical form. This can extend to things such as pain (hence the nervous system part.) And even more complex shit such as memories and thoughts which have nothing to do with the nervous system.
Straight up false. not layered at all, Gremmy has better stuff as a whole even Izanagi has better feats, Multiple others have transmutation including those that can do it with a thought.
It's not false, Logia's have layered intangibility when using their DF's in conjunction with Haki, hence why Akainu was unaffected by Marco and Vista, so once again we have you downplaying One Piece while wanking Naruto as per usual, Gremmy obviously so not sure why you even mentioned that and Izangi can't be spammed nor can it be used offensively.

Nobody in Naruto has Transmutation that works on a macro quantum level, One Piece does.
Naruto is mostly irrelevant as well (only Kamui and their layers on certain hax being relevant)
Kamui isn't even relevant here, neither is Genjutsu due to the others resistances. So try again.
Which goes against how high godly works as a whole, but whatever. Also are you going to only use what is accepted or are you going to allow stuff which isn't accepted on the wiki (which Kuma interacting with AE is not accepted)
Shaz's regeneration doesn't go against the wiki's standards. I swear to God I always see you crying in One Piece and Bleach threads lol. Cry about it fr.

He isn't effecting the nervous system directly, Vegapunk simply compared the ability to that, and he turns them into signals like radio waves. And no, Obito's Phasing / Kamui is very much different than what Kuma is doing. Obito's Kamui is intangibility, Kuma's is giving non physical things a physical form. This can extend to things such as pain (hence the nervous system part.) And even more complex shit such as memories and thoughts which have nothing to do with the nervous system.
Not comparing Obito to Kuma and turning a signal into something tangible is not AE interaction
It's not false, Logia's have layered intangibility when using their DF's in conjunction with Haki, hence why Akainu was unaffected by Marco and Vista, so once again we have you downplaying One Piece while wanking Naruto as per usual, Gremmy obviously so not sure why you even mentioned that and Izangi can't be spammed nor can it be used offensively.
That is just Resistence to Elemental Intangibility negation (notably not actually being intangible to NPI) except these are comps so it includes dozens of sharingans
Nobody in Naruto has Transmutation that works on a macro quantum level, One Piece does.
Oh god somehow effecting a signal which is just atomic is now on the quantum level
Kamui isn't even relevant here, neither is Genjutsu due to the others resistances. So try again.
Except it is as it puts them in a dimension inaccessible to people that can hit stuff in other dimensions and Genjutsu has a ton of layers also other layered hax
Shaz's regeneration doesn't go against the wiki's standards. I swear to God I always see you crying in One Piece and Bleach threads lol. Cry about it fr.

Dude you need to fully regen fundemental information when all of it is destroyed instantly to qualify which Shaz does not do
You honestly don’t seem to know anything about how powers here work in general

Not comparing Obito to Kuma and turning a signal into something tangible is not AE interaction
If you can turn thoughts into something physical then yes, it would allow you to interact with Abstractions that are based on thought. Also bullshit, you were comparing Kuma's and Obito's abilities and I can even quote your arse.
Nope, the whole thing was that he materialized nervous system signals, Obito basically does that (as he auto phases and unless you hit him in both at the same time it doesn't do anything (or you can hit him for 5 minutes straight while he simply extends the timer with the comp characters hax
Yeah so you were saying? Dishonesty only makes you look bad.
That is just Resistence to Elemental Intangibility negation (notably not actually being intangible to NPI) except these are comps so it includes dozens of sharingans
Dozen's =/= infinite. Secondly that's the same thing as layers, layers are just well layers of resistance that you can bypass with stronger/ more layered hax.
Oh god somehow effecting a signal which is just atomic is now on the quantum level
Not Kuma's, it's Luffy. Literally the fact that you can't even tell the difference between Luffy's G5 Transmutation and Kuma's DF which isn't even Transmutation hax to begin with is genuinely funny.
Except it is as it puts them in a dimension inaccessible to people that can hit stuff in other dimensions and Genjutsu has a ton of layers also other layered hax
Which is hard countered by Multi dimensional range, has a time frame and a time limit of when it works, etc. Genjutsu gets countered by layers of resistance, and Naruto hardly has any notable layered hax that'll do shit here.
Dude you need to fully regen fundemental information to qualify which Shaz does not do
Which again, is accepted so stop your bitching. Don't like it? Shut up and make a CRT. End of discussion.
You honestly don’t seem to know anything about how powers here work in general
Really funny coming from you of all people Ultimate.

fetchimage

If you can turn thoughts into something physical then yes, it would allow you to interact with Abstractions that are based on thought. Also bullshit, you were comparing Kuma's and Obito's abilities and I can even quote your arse.
Quote my ass comparing Obito to Tot Musica you mean, straight up electrical signals not abstractions
Yeah so you were saying? Dishonesty only makes you look bad. It

Dozen's =/= infinite. Secondly that's the same thing as layers, layers are just well layers of resistance that you can bypass with stronger/ more layered hax.
Infinite sharingans are not needed, yes obviously you can do that
Not Kuma's, it's Luffy. Literally the fact that you can't even tell the difference between Luffy's G5 Transmutation and Kuma's DF which isn't even Transmutation hax to begin with is genuinely funny.
The fact that you think Luffys transmutation is on a quantum level is hilarious, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt that maybe you thought Kumas ability works on the quantum level
Which is hard countered by Multi dimensional range, has a time frame and a time limit of when it works, etc. Genjutsu gets countered by layers of resistance, and Naruto hardly has any notable layered hax that'll do shit here.
Nope Multi dimensional range fails against it you need beyond baseline Interdimensional or Tier 2 (which is banned to reach it), time limit is irrelevent unless you know it’s weakness beforehand and even then it’s not relevant
Which again, is accepted so stop your bitching. Don't like it? Shut up and make a CRT. End of discussion.
It’s funny because I accepted it for this thread you seem to be crying that I don’t only accept what is on the profiles while making up stuff which is not on the profiles
Really funny coming from you of all people Ultimate.

fetchimage

Quote my ass comparing Obito to Tot Musica you mean, straight up electrical signals not abstractions
Again, nervous signals are only for pain. Memories and thoughts he can just outright expel, unless you think a literal ******* robot has nervous signals. 💀 also not my fault you lack basic sentence structuring, and no Kamui is not like Tot Musica's. Tot Musica's has Type 8 immortality, Type 2 AE, and unlike Kamui Tot Musica's intangibility works in two places at once without having a time limit.
Infinite sharingans are note needed, yes obviously you can do that
By using Izanagi you sacrifice a Sharingan. Ah I see so if you have one Sharingan you can spam Izanagi an infinite amount of times, yeah I totally remember Dazno doing that.
Nope Multi dimensional range fails against it you need beyond baseline Interdimensional or Tier 2 (which is banned to reach it),
Source: I made it up.
The fact that you think Luffys transmutation is on a quantum level is hilarious
Hmm, read it.

Back