• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combine Invasion Part 4.25... Tournament of Power - Joke Edition Part 2

W.D.Gaster the Absolute God said:
Gaster's duck:eek:nly one is true.
Orror: True

Decimus: This is it... The Leader of TNOA... (Prepares to fire black holes at the back of Orror's head.)

W.D.Gaster the Absolute God said:
Gaster's duck:will I find a way to kill you or will you tell me?
Negative Orror: You are not supposed to fight me. I am only teh announcer. Try fighting Negative Ryukama or Crabwhale or someone else. Like Decimus or TheDarkSide857 or Daniel IDK.

Negative Orror: Welp, time for entrteinment moosic (Plays Cringy Orrormogolovonio by the power of 2!!!!!!!)

Butch the Bully: Boy, I feel like picking on someone. And look over there, it's Gaster's duck. Well I'm gonna PUNK UP! Gaster's duck is pretty, so I'l tell him he's UGLY! Ha ha HA!

Butch The Bully: Hello. Negative Orror... I CHALLENGE YOU!!!!!!!!

Negative Orror: DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?!??!?!?!?!?!!?!??!

Butch The Bully: Yes. You Are A Life God. I am a Death God. Any Questions?

Negative Orror: Yes. wai u bulli me?

Butch The Bully: Yes bulli

Inksaness said:
Butch The Bully: Hello. Negative Orror... I CHALLENGE YOU!!!!!!!!

Negative Orror: DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?!??!?!?!?!?!!?!??!

Butch The Bully: Yes. You Are A Life God. I am a Death God. Any Questions?

Negative Orror: Yes. wai u bulli me?

Butch The Bully: Yes bulli
Negative Orror: Wait a minute... Your not butch the bulli... Yuo are...-

Dirty Dog: Me. Dirty Dog.

BigSmoke4269 said:
Butch: ***
Negative Ryukama: Hello... Butch.

Butch: Yes?

Negative Ryukama: I REAAALLY wanted to pic Negative Orror as my right hand man but he wanted to stay neutral. He was a life god to counter death gods like Abbadon. Will you not make the same mistake that he did?

Butch: Ryukama... What do you mean?

Negative Ryukama: I am... the leader... of the Combine... Empire.

Negative Ryukama: I want you to pick up the spot that the ungreatful, pompous life god (Negative Orror) left. That, being my right hand man.

Butch: I will join you, in exchange for power. Now that I've returned, I have to kill that pesky Cool Cat! I couldn't do it...even when I hired HOSTLESS to take him out, Cool Cat couldn't be stopped...but now, I'll ascend BEYOND COOL CAT!

BigSmoke4269 said:
Butch: I will join you, in exchange for power. Now that I've returned, I have to kill that pesky Cool Cat! I couldn't do it...even when I hired HOSTLESS to take him out, Cool Cat couldn't be stopped...but now, I'll ascend BEYOND COOL CAT!
HOSTLESS: So I see... you are an enemy of TOCOJBWA... A team that I MYSELF am a founding member of... YOU WILL BE ERASED!!!!!!!!!! (As HOSTLESS with a boost by Cool Cat charges at Butch!)

BigSmoke4269 said:
(Butch blocks HOSTLESS's attack)
Who told you I'm your enemy?
HOSTLESS: You just joined the Combine Empire and Combine Empire is against me (HOSTLESS said)

HOSTLESS: Last chance kiddo. Surrender and leave the Combine or die by my hands!

Back