• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combine Invasion Part 4.25... Tournament of Power - Joke Edition Part 2

You're welcome. (She looks at Galaxy) and who are you?

Galaxy, creator of the internet and the one who brings updates to reality.

.......um...... that's interesting.

"Nice. I'm just a guy who does some messed up stuff and gets away with it." He said. "You see, I did not have a good last 100 years."

"Are you serious? That's a sin from where I come from, accidental or not." He said. "Anyways, I literally also have a bag of heads I decapitated."

"Anyways, today's been a long day. I'm just gonna try and rest, even though I physically can't." He said.

W.D.Gaster the Absolute God said:
Gaster's duck:negative orror where negative? He owes us-

Beerus:he owes us a lot of money! Tell me right now!
Negative Orror: he's... RIGHT HERE (He says as all of combine empire appears)

Gaster's duck: Why are you still toying with both me and Beerus?

Negative Ryukama: You are not worthy to see my true power!

Mao Zedong: MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA H A H A H AAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Negetive Ryukama (As a beetle): (Enters Beerus's body and eats Beerus's brain)

Negative Ryukama: Yum. Yummy! (As he mindhaxes Beerus)

Beerus: STOP... TROLLING AND TOYING WITH ME!!!!!!!!!! (As he does the will of Negative Ryukama)

Beerus:you think I'm that easy to kill?
Negative Ryukama: No. That wasn't made to even kill. Why would you even think that? Also Im your brain now!

Beerus:you can not play with the enemy your actions should be aimed only at killing him.

Gaster's duck: FINALE FLAAASH
Negative Ryukama: I am not fighting. If I was then that would be what my actions would be aimed at.

Beerus:but I'm fighting for.... *eliminates half of the Empire*

Gaster's duck: DEUS VULT *DESTROYS THE OTHER HALF*
Negative Rykama: I'll bring back what matters (Revives Mao Zedong)

Beerus (Get's erased)

Gaster's Duck: WHY!?!?!?!??!!??!?!?!?!?!?!!

Negative Ryukama: He was fighting for da empire via mindhax lmao.

Beerus:as a Reaper I forbid you to do so * returns Mao to death and reaps it*
Negative Orror: As a life god I insist *Russerects Mao to life and recaps it*

*Duck attaks Negative but Negative blocks the attack. Duck creates a whirlwind and throws it at him Negative.*
Negative Orror: You have been telle-ported lol.

Back