• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combine Invasion Part 4.25... Tournament of Power - Joke Edition Part 2

Decimus then fires black holes at both Orror and Daniel

Daniel manages to erase the black holes.

W.D.Gaster the Absolute God said:
Beers:let's kill them all...I can't hold back anymore!
Gaster's duck:No!Let's just watch them.
Beers: I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!!! I AM DOING IT!!!!!!!! (Beers says as he goes 1 percent power)

Negative Ryukama: Good (As he uses 100 percent less power)

"******* HELL, WHY THE **** AM I HERE? GOD DAMMIT! WHAT IN THE ACTUAL **** IS THIS SHITHOLE? I THINK THE WHISKY WAS LACED!" I yell, throwing a glass bottle at a wall.

PublicMinority87 said:
"******* HELL, WHY THE **** AM I HERE? GOD DAMMIT! WHAT IN THE ACTUAL **** IS THIS SHITHOLE? I THINK THE WHISKY WAS LACED!" I yell, throwing a glass bottle at a wall.
Negative Orror: EXCUSE ME!??!?!?!?!??!? THIS IS PARADISE!!!!! THIS IS WHERE YOU GO WHAN YOU DIE IF YOU DON'T GO TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND EVEN THERE YOU HERE TEH MOOSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU ARE HERE TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!! BATTLE FOR TEH LIFE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and what you threw was a ketchup bottle. (Negative Orror)

I threw a whisky bottle at the wall.

"Ok, so I am not just drunk, this is real. Oh, my car is here. Thank god."

Evil Public comes back. "Well well. If it isn't my brother." Evil Public says.

"If this is paradise, what the **** is this lunatic doing here?" I say. "Why is he even alive? Why is he bac- GOD DAMMIT, YOU GOT BLOOD IN THE CARSEAT, I AM GOING TO RIP YOUR SPINE OUT OF YOUR ASS YOU LITTLE SHIT!" I yell with a hole in my back.

I then throw Evil Public into a paper shredder, and then put the shredded remains of him into a woodchipper, then I shove those into a furnace and dice them.

PublicMinority87 said:
I then throw Evil Public into a paper shredder, and then put the shredded remains of him into a woodchipper, then I shove those into a furnace and dice them.
ORROR MOGOLOVONIO INTENSIFIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Negative Orror: Fat Mom solos

PublicMinority87 said:
"I am starting to doubt your claims this is paradise. Where is Orror?" I ask. "And also where the **** is Dark?"
Orror: I am here!!!!!!!!!!

Dark: Here.

PublicMinority87 said:
I threw a whisky bottle at the wall.
"Ok, so I am not just drunk, this is real. Oh, my car is here. Thank god."

Evil Public comes back. "Well well. If it isn't my brother." Evil Public says.

"If this is paradise, what the **** is this lunatic doing here?" I say. "Why is he even alive? Why is he bac- GOD DAMMIT, YOU GOT BLOOD IN THE CARSEAT, I AM GOING TO RIP YOUR SPINE OUT OF YOUR ASS YOU LITTLE SHIT!" I yell with a hole in my back.
"He is dead so he is immortal now!" Negative Orror says. "He has reached paradise!"

Evil Public regenerates

"Come on guys! Keep going! We need to meme the place as fast as possible!!!!!!!" Negative Orror says as he intensifies the Orror Mogolovonios

"Thank god."

Evil Public gives Dark some blood to increase his power.

This is actually a redeemed one, but there is a second one. "Why is there so many of me?"

Butch: I'm sorry, master, but I must go all out...just this once

(Fuses with Dirty Dog, creating the ultimate memestrosity)

Beerus:HAKAI HAKAI HAKAI HAKAI HAKAI. DIE!* attacks Daniel brutally beating his half of TNOA attacks Beerus, but this proved his clone and Beerus creating a fire balloon throws his in them. They not have been able his block and much of of them wounded Elijah is dead *

Negative Ryukama:HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Beerus attacks Negative foot and paralyzes his throwing in the world nightmares, then Birus creates sphere of destruction destroying the world nightmares and strongly injuring Negative. Negative tried to otregenirirovat wounds but it turned out that they not can disappear*

Beerus:HAKAI HAKAI HAKAI HAKAI HAKAI. DIE!* attacks Daniel brutally beating his half of TNOA attacks Beerus, but this proved his clone and Beerus creating a fire balloon throws his in them. They not have been able his block and much of of them wounded Elijah is dead *

Negative Ryukama:HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Daniel takes out KOOL-AID and counters the hakai.

Negative Ryukama: Omae wa mu shindu

Orror: *uses erase button*

Orror: HAKAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEERUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Negative Ryukama: *uses 10 percent more power*

Beerus:ORRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!
Orror:eek:h darn!
Orror: fixed it! I dont hab da edge to say such a bad word liek dat and da only time i deed i had regreti it for months!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gaster's duck:you said everyone from TNOA would be murderers and messengers of chaos in the future right?

Beerus:yes

Gaster's duck:So why don't you kill their future versions, but kill their present ones?

Beerus:...Hey...guys?...Forgive me * snaps fingers and recovers all whom wounded*

Everyone: Thank!

Negative Orror: Beerus! Do you want to stop fighting? Come and sit in my right hand! Gaster and his duck can stay as well! If you do then you don't have to fight anymore!

Gaster's duck:no. We do our work, the result of which is your existence. If we join you, we will most likely become an absolute evil that will destroy you and all things.
Negative Orror: You make a good point, however do you think that you can stay neutral... even... being part of the audience? (points at the memes)

Beerus:I can still understand the offer to me and the duck, but to Guster! Do you really think he'll join you? After all the things he's learned, you'll be just children to him.
Negative Orror: True...

Beerus:you're just kids we decided to play with. We hold back such evil, which you and not dreamed, face such creatures, force which beyond your imagination. We are the ones who maintain good,evil and neutral.

Back