• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Attack Potency:
Ayanokoji Breaks a leg with Baton. FeatCalc (375 Joules - 9.92 Kilojoules) Street Level - Street Level+
Ayanokouji & Horikita fall 10 meters. Calc (12.2 Kilojoules) Street Level+

Agree (2): @Clout5560, @Doggo
Disagree ():
Neutral ():

Speed:
Ayanokouji vs Nagumo speed feat. Calc. Atleast Subsonic
Ayanokouji dodges projectile Orange Juice. Calc. (36.12 m/s) Subsonic

Agree (1): @Clout5560
Disagree (1): @Doggo
Neutral ():

Lifting Strength:
Sudou's grip strength. Feat. (82.4kg) Above Average Human
Ryuuen throws a ladder at Ayanokouji. Calc. (358.35kg) Peak Human

Agree (1): @Clout5560, @Doggo (With the Sudou feat.),
Disagree ():
Neutral ():

Range:
Ayanokoji(White Room): 50cm normally, 80cm with baton. (Standard Melee Range)
Ryuuen: Standard Melee Range, Several Meters with projectiles(Threw a ladder 6.4m away.).

Agree (2): @Clout5560, @Doggo
Disagree ():
Neutral ():

Last edited:
Most of these calcs are not accepted

the only thing that is ok is the AP,range, and the Sudo LS fear upgrades

Attack Potency:
Ayanokoji Breaks a leg with Baton. FeatCalc (375 Joules - 9.92 Kilojoules) Street Level - Street Level+
Ayanokouji & Horikita fall 10 meters. Calc (12.2 Kilojoules) Street Level+

Speed:
Ayanokouji vs Nagumo speed feat. Calc. Atleast Subsonic
Ayanokouji dodges projectile Orange Juice. Calc. (36.12 m/s) Subsonic

Lifting Strength:

Sudou's grip strength. Feat. (82.4kg) Above Average Human
Ryuuen throws a ladder at Ayanokouji. Calc. (358.35kg) Peak Human

Range:

Ayanokoji(White Room): 50cm normally, 80cm with baton. (Standard Melee Range)
Ryuuen: Standard Melee Range, Several Meters with projectiles(Threw a ladder 6.4m away.).

Agree ():
Disagree ():
Neutral ():
I’m still waiting for my Manabu calc to get evaluated 🫠 but will agree with most of this except the projectile juice. Since, that’s not accepted yet

I think the Ryuuen ladder feat is anime only, thats why i didnt get it looked at, i dont remember him mentioning doing it in the LN
Yeah, he only did it in the anime. But it still happened. The anime is cannon, so anything that happens in it should be an acceptable feat.

You can ask here to get the calcs evaluated. Simply follow the instructions in the OP and should be good to go.

Since the AP one is accepted tho, the upgrade should be good to apply once the 48 hrs are over.

It's funny knowing Horitika is 9C+ and Kiyo could one-shot characters comparable to her. This might serve a 9b rating

It's funny knowing Horitika is 9C+ and Kiyo could one-shot characters comparable to her. This might serve a 9b rating
The feat is Horikita and Ayanokouji combined together. But, yea I do think the verse should just blantly be wall.

It's even funnier how Manabu should be way stronger than Suzune and is comparable to Nagumo, but Ayanokouji still one-shots Nagumo. 💀 But we can't actually scale him to wall level because calculations...

It's even funnier how Manabu should be way stronger than Suzune and is comparable to Nagumo, but Ayanokouji still one-shots Nagumo. 💀 But we can't actually scale him to wall level because calculations...
If I'm correct, you can upscale the value 1.1x

You can actually Ayanokouji to wall level

Like I said Ayanokouji is wall level his feats just kinda don’t get him there bruh😭 it’s so annoying when you know he’s wall
I just reread the calc stacking section. My calculation of Manabu and Tsukishiro can both be approved using transonic perception. Since they both scale to Shiba who went the speed of sound. I can’t use supersonic because that’s calc stacking. The definition of it. So, as long as we use 1/343=0.00291 then we should be fine to use it forward.

I just reread the calc stacking section. My calculation of Manabu and Tsukishiro can both be approved using transonic perception. Since they both scale to Shiba who went the speed of sound. I can’t use supersonic because that’s calc stacking. The definition of it. So, as long as we use 1/343=0.00291 then we should be fine to use it forward.
Send them for evaluation as you like.

Back