• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Classroom of the elite revision thread

I haven't read the whole thread but just op so inform if u already provided stuff.
Also i should've watched s2 of cote

Anyways, i think i will stay neutral on
Lifting strength Proportion,
I didn't watch s2 so I am not sure.or atleast u can attach some scans so that people like me can know that too.

Electricity Manipulation - (Recieved the same training as Ayanokoji)
Btw how? I saw the ELECTRICITY MANIPULATION on ayanokouji's profile, but there wasn't much context.

Except for this rest is fine by me in White room training and instructors

I think she can be Subsonic
You need calculation for subsonic speed rating. And if you want subsonic speed rating for every character u mention , then you should atleast have calculation to justify it, of if u have so u can attach it to it.

Btw how? I saw the ELECTRICITY MANIPULATION on ayanokouji's profile, but there wasn't much context.
The whiteroom trains how to use weapons such as knives, stun guns (hence why eletricity manip) and batons

Anyways, i think i will stay neutral on
Lifting strength Proportion,
I didn't watch s2 so I am not sure.or atleast u can attach some scans so that people like me can know that too.
I don't think there's any need for scans. But people superior to Ryuuen would have that LS.
Through a stun gun.
You need calculation for subsonic speed rating. And if you want subsonic speed rating for every character u mention , then you should atleast have calculation to justify it, of if u have so u can attach it to it.
Pretty sure Housen is subsonic, and all of this is through comparability or through superiority.

I don't think there's any need for scans. But people superior to Ryuuen would have that LS
It's because I didn't watched 2nd season, so I am neutral on LS.
Through a stun gun.
Can you elaborate plz.
Pretty sure Housen is subsonic, and all of this is through comparability or through superiority
Upon inspecting more the speed feat your are talking about is more like reaction/combact speed but not traveling/movement speed.
: At least Subsonic (easily blocked a kick from Ryuuen Kakeru, blitzed Ibuki Mio, and overwhelmed Ken Sudo with ease.)
So I think creater of the page should specify What speed type is that, the scan which is providing subsonic speed is reaction speed

Last edited:
Can you elaborate plz.
Stun gun uses electricity so yeah.
Upon inspecting more the speed feat your are talking about is more like reaction/combact speed but not traveling/movement speed

So I think creater of the page should specify What speed type is that, the scan which is providing subsonic speed is reaction speed
Don't know exactly about that, thanks for the information though.

Wait was Ryuuen's feat even accepted? I thought it was rejected and the verse (only Koji) scaled with Koenji's boar statement LS wise.

Wait was Ryuuen's feat even accepted? I thought it was rejected and the verse (only Koji) scaled with Koenji's boar statement LS wise.
Ask Delta.
OIP.dJ9ZWUGngNvm66f7GOZjEwAAAA

Oh yeah I saw that too but the OP seemed too confident to the point even I thought it was accepted in some for or another lol.

Only Koenji, Ayanokoji, Shiba and Tsukishiro should scale to Koenji's wild boar statements. Not sure abt the rest of the verse tho.
I'd say Yagami should too but that's debatable ig.

Only Kouenji and Yagami should. However, both Ryuuen and Sudou can be given peak human LS, possibly superhuman for being superior to Ichika.

Only Kouenji and Yagami should. However, both Ryuuen and Sudou can be given peak human LS, possibly superhuman for being superior to Ichika.
Sudou has like 80 kg grip strength doesn't he? That gets him Athletic Human LS. Students like Housen, Albert, Manabu, Riku should scale to him where other students should scale to Average-Above Average Human LS imo.

Sudou has like 80 kg grip strength doesn't he? That gets him Athletic Human LS. Students like Housen, Albert, Manabu, Riku should scale to him where other students should scale to Average-Above Average Human LS imo.
Grip strength is not lifting strength, even though it gives a value of what a character can lift. By that, I mean that grip strength is solely the amount of force applicable by the ends of one's hand, while lifting strength is a force which opposes Earth's gravitation.

Grip strength is not lifting strength, even though it gives a value of what a character can lift. By that, I mean that grip strength is solely the amount of force applicable by the ends of one's hand, while lifting strength is a force which opposes Earth's gravitation.
Grip strength would still scale to LS tho, right?

Grip strength would still scale to LS tho, right?
No. Grip strength involves only the pressure from fingers, while LS is completely different, you can even use your entire body to do so, which can involve force from your entire body. That's why while checking the grip strength, you are not allowed to lower your arm your force it against your legs. Plus, Sudou's grip strength was tested in like Sports Festival, which accordingly, is in the middle of the first year, Sudou should be much stronger now, considering how he trains himself every day.

No. Grip strength involves only the pressure from fingers, while LS is completely different, you can even use your entire body to do so, which can involve force from your entire body. That's why while checking the grip strength, you are not allowed to lower your arm your force it against your legs. Plus, Sudou's grip strength was tested in like Sports Festival, which accordingly, is in the middle of the first year, Sudou should be much stronger now, considering how he trains himself every day.
I mean, Ayanokouji is rated as Athletic Human through being stronger than Sudou who has a grip strength of 82 kg so I think it should be scaled to LS as well. Besides, not using grip strength to scale the LS of the verse would pretty much make the whole cast Average LS other than Koenji and Koji lol.

I mean, Ayanokouji is rated as Athletic Human through being stronger than Sudou who has a grip strength of 82 kg so I think it should be scaled to LS as well. Besides, not using grip strength to scale the LS of the verse would pretty much make the whole cast Average LS other than Koenji and Koji lol.
You forgot the fact that even White Room students from Fifth-Gen are ready superhumans. White Room as a facility tries to push the humans beyond their human limits. The narrative is enough to give them that. In fact, Ichika's profile already has Peak Human LS, Sudou and Ryuuen being superior to her already grants them a good chunk of LS.

You forgot the fact that even White Room students from Fifth-Gen are ready superhumans. White Room as a facility tries to push the humans beyond their human limits. The narrative is enough to give them that. In fact, Ichika's profile already has Peak Human LS, Sudou and Ryuuen being superior to her already grants them a good chunk of LS.
I mean like, Ichika has a superhuman narrative around her when Sudou and Ryuuen is depicted as just strong characters. I don't see them being above Ichika LS wise and if they are, Ichika having Peak Human-Superhuman LS is an outlier imo.

I mean like, Ichika has a superhuman narrative around her when Sudou and Ryuuen is depicted as just strong characters. I don't see them being above Ichika LS wise and if they are, Ichika having Peak Human-Superhuman LS is an outlier imo.
How are Sudou and Ryuuen just "strong characters"? They are literal monsters. Yeah, against Ayanokouji, they might be weak, but they are considerably stronger than the most athletic students in ANHS. Sudou is described as "one of the strongest" in his year by Ayanokouji himself. 🤷‍♂️

Secondly, Ryuuen and Sudou are above Ichika in LS. It was outright said that they both scale above her in raw physical strength while she had much higher combat-influencing skills.

How are Sudou and Ryuuen just "strong characters"? They are literal monsters. Yeah, against Ayanokouji, they might be weak, but they are considerably stronger than the most athletic students in ANHS. Sudou is described as "one of the strongest" in his year by Ayanokouji himself. 🤷‍♂️
I really can't look at characters like Sudou and Ryuuen and call them "monsters" without laughing out loud lol.
No. The only students that should be specified as "monsters" should be Housen, Koenji and Nanase (Eiichiro Matsuo) imo. Yes, characters like Sudou and Ryuuen are stronger than average, or even athletic humans but I really fail to see how they are superhuman when we literally see the actual superhumans (WR kids) in the series with reliable statements and feats. Sudou and Ryuuen don't come close to those characters.
Secondly, Ryuuen and Sudou are above Ichika in LS. It was outright said that they both scale above her in raw physical strength while she had much higher combat-influencing skills.
Can i see the statement? I don't really remember it.

I really can't look at characters like Sudou and Ryuuen and call them "monsters" without laughing out loud lol.
No. The only students that should be specified as "monsters" should be Housen, Koenji and Nanase (Eiichiro Matsuo) imo. Yes, characters like Sudou and Ryuuen are stronger than average, or even athletic humans but I really fail to see how they are superhuman when we literally see the actual superhumans (WR kids) in the series with reliable statements and feats. Sudou and Ryuuen don't come close to those characters.
In Year 1, they were monsters, it's just that they are now significantly done in Year 2.
Can i see the statement? I don't really remember it.
I don't currently have the scans either, I will have to find it which is a hard time.

Back