• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
seeing the boar there is no sign no blunt force trauma visible anywhere on it's body, no injuries and no blood, he may as well have used a Neurotoxin to hunt it, there is no sign of damage to be observed on the boar's body at all so any assumtption that he physically fought it is out of the window
Erm, well this thread made sense to me when i was making it but it doesn't appear to make sense now...

He has no equipment to fight the boar, Meaning he had to use his bare hands
Eyup.
Ayanokoji can open steel elevators, Break bones, Shiba can punch fast enough to make dry sounds on the ear and other superhuman feats
What does this change. Also, none of these are wall level.
Do you think Koenji needs that?
Provide evidence he punched it or kicked it to death.... You cant.
Why would you assume he did that? He legit said he did sports with it, The LN also mentions there was some kind of fight with it which ended with Koenji no diffing it
A fight includes grappling you know...
You just over complicate simple things
No, you assume highballs.

Boar durability is 9-C+
Eyup.
Ayanokoji can break bones which is 9-C to 9-C+ casually as a 9 old
The CRT is focused on giving Koeunji wall level ap, but, a boars ap is higher then the ap of breaking bones. Also, when he was 9 how did he break these bones ? And saying "as a 9 year old" like that version wasn't superior to his current version is weird (I think right ?)
Nor can you prove he choked it '-'
Eyup. So the feat is unquantifiable.

Okay, I see. But exactly one frame later the clock hits 0:04. So, no way was it less then half a second.
Don't take my screenshots very accurately, it also depends on my efficiency of pausing at the right time (human error is a thing).

The entire scene is literally only 14 frames (including the boar landing on his shoulders) and takes place in 3 seconds. You see, many calcs assuming that anime renders at constantly 24 FPS are trash (because they don't). Using watchframebyframe is the best thing, as it can pretty much arrange any number of frames in 60 FPS and give a very accurate time. And no, 0.4 seconds is still actually a great ton of time, that's like 2 times faster than what a normal punch can land. It's very believable seeing how fast he did it and how the boar pretty much disappeared like a flash from the screen.

With that, I think this timeframe debate should be over.

Don't take my screenshots very accurately, it also depends on my efficiency of pausing at the right time (human error is a thing).

The entire scene is literally only 14 frames (including the boar landing on his shoulders) and takes place in 3 seconds. You see, many calcs assuming that anime renders at constantly 24 FPS are trash (because they don't). Using watchframebyframe is the best thing, as it can pretty much arrange any number of frames in 60 FPS and give a very accurate time. And no, 0.4 seconds is still actually a great ton of time, that's like 2 times faster than what a normal punch can land. It's very believable seeing how fast he did it and how the boar pretty much disappeared like a flash from the screen.

With that, I think this timeframe debate should be over.
We can debate this more in a thread if the calc gets accepted.

Is this thread still being debated for ? It seems like the OP thinks the thread is "dumb". Forgive me if I'm wrong.

The best thing would be to keep this thread locked and wait for the evaluation for the calc. The feat still lacks a lot of information about how he killed it. I mean, if he has street level+ AP (the result which I got in my calc), he is already strong enough to basically take the boar in one-hit.

I would like to ask if we could stop creating more COTE CRTS

I'm pretty sure the limit of CRTS for 1 verse is 3

We have this one, Chair CRT and Koji's abilities

The max rating would be a "possibly". Even that's highballing it a little bit.
The verse was possibly 9-B because Ayanokoji stated he could open the steel elevator big enough for people to pass through, I don't think this is a high ball at all

The verse was possibly 9-B because Ayanokoji stated he could open the steel elevator big enough for people to pass through, I don't think this is a high ball at all
And I debunked that because it was wrong. So using it in this situation does not work.

And I debunked that because it was wrong. So using it in this situation does not work.
That's what you believe, The verse has superhuman feats, I don't see why would he kick for hours especially when he could die of a heatstroke

I mean, if you want to justify the stuff, Ibuki herself left a large dent in the walls (which I have a good reasoning for a calc to be very above the baseline wall level), so I don't see why Ayanokouji would face a hard time to do that to the elevator.

Either way, he needed immediate medical attention as he was very sensitive to heat and was basically going to die of a heatstroke (in fact, the elevator statement was the first ever statement where he displayed himself to be actually strong) even though he got out like 1 or 2 minutes after his that statement, so I don't see him doing that in a thousand kicks either.

I mean, if you want to justify the stuff, Ibuki herself left a large dent in the walls (which I have a good reasoning for a calc to be very above the baseline wall level), so I don't see why Ayanokouji would face a hard time to do that to the elevator.
Why is it that you constantly try to inflate classroom of the elite feats ? She left a dent, not a large dent.
Either way, he needed immediate medical attention as he was very sensitive to heat and was basically going to die of a heatstroke (in fact, the elevator statement was the first ever statement where he displayed himself to be actually strong) even though he got out like 1 or 2 minutes after his that statement, so I don't see him doing that in a thousand kicks either.
Re-read my thread.

He cannot have a neurotoxin or any weapons or drugs, the school directly expels people who are found with it.

And no, the boar has many bruises on its body?
those are not bruises, those are scars made with a sharp instrument, they could not have formed in such a short periode of time either

he can just sneak them in, it's definitely in character for them to cheat the system without being found

those are not bruises, those are scars made with a sharp instrument, they could not have formed in such a short periode of time either
With a sharp instrument would be blood stains imo, but I don't think assumptions of its injuries would be the best thing to do either.
he can just sneak them in, it's definitely in character for them to cheat the system without being found
Yes, the characters are really smart, specially Kouenji would do a huge task of efficiency and is likely to pretty much just play with the boar then to just one-shot it.

What about "likely street+" ap based off this?
I would argue for possibly wall level durability, as Koenji's clothes were covered in dirt, hinting that he was hit by a wild boar. A Straight Street+ level should be fine, considering Koenji made a comment about ending the fight with a boar sooner than he expected.

I would argue for wall level durability, as Koenji's clothes were covered in dirt, hinting that he was hit by a wild boar. A Straight Street+ level should be fine, considering Koenji made a comment about ending the fight with a boar sooner than he expected.
That's fair but I don't think anyone other than Ayanokoji scales to it

Kouenji's AP scaling is quite funny ngl. If he gets a higher calculation (specially through force as in this case) result than Ibuki, then he would be the 2nd strongest outright, but still not the strongest because Ayanokouji narratively obliterates him still. The reason behind that is that Kouenji had the confidence to go against Ayanokouji but he dropped the match as soon as Ayanokouji went full strength. However, Prime Ayanokouji should take on the entire verse with ease, considering how Ayanokouji himself said that if he had a higher body mass, then he could have dominated the match with Kouenji.

However, let's say Kouenji doesn't scale through his own feat, but any other character does, then he will be above Housen through narratives, but still not a high tier, as he never got into a direct confrontation with a person, and only has statements which would make him have a better AP than Housen.

I would argue for possibly wall level durability, as Koenji's clothes were covered in dirt, hinting that he was hit by a wild boar. A Straight Street+ level should be fine, considering Koenji made a comment about ending the fight with a boar sooner than he expected.
Where are his clothes covered in dirt ?

With a sharp instrument would be blood stains imo, but I don't think assumptions of its injuries would be the best thing to do either.
...yeah, but those happened a long time ago, that was also my point, i'm not even assuming those are visibly cuts, blunt instruments can't make those scars

Back