• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pretty straight forward and low effort CRT lol

Koenji beat and killed a wild boar in Season 3, Episode 2 of the anime. Wild boars can endure 26,968-31,462 Kilojoules (Wall Level) of energy so that's where Koenji should scale to.

Ayanokouji, Shiro, Shiba and Tsukishiro should also scale to this rating through being comparable to Koenji (at least that's what their profiles claim, It would be cool if people that are knowledgable about the verse can comment and correct it).

That's all.

No, Wild Boars have Street level+ durability, they don't scale to their KE. If that's where they should scale, then yes.

In my sincerest opinion, I think they should scale there simply because they can tank their own tackles
They can "endure" their own tanks, not that they are durable against it.

You can rise up with some pain after a human tackles you, the pain means that you basically don't scale their. A human punch can rip you.

They can "endure" their own tanks, not that they are durable against it.

You can rise up with some pain after a human tackles you, the pain means that you basically don't scale their. A human punch can rip you.
Yeah but they can get up and still fight as if nothing happened

Pretty straight forward and low effort CRT lol

Koenji beat and killed a wild boar in Season 3, Episode 2 of the anime. Wild boars can endure 26,968-31,462 Kilojoules (Wall Level) of energy so that's where Koenji should scale to.

Ayanokouji, Shiro, Shiba and Tsukishiro should also scale to this rating through being comparable to Koenji (at least that's what their profiles claim, It would be cool if people that are knowledgable about the verse can comment and correct it).

That's all.
You don't know how he killed that boar. This isn't quantifiable. Also, their ap is derived from being able to kill tigers, however it isn't stated whether or not the boars were able to tank a tiger's KE (where a fully grown tiger reaches full speed and rams into the boar), its never stated or seen on the boars page and irl. You also don't know how long it took the ussuri boar to kill the tiger, whether it was a full grown tiger or a healthy tiger, you don't know how many hits it took ect. This cannot be equivalated to his AP.

I actually gave calculating him lifting that huge boar with no difficulty a try and got a Street level+ result. It needs evaluation though.

However, if that gets accepted, Class 1 can be brought back.

I actually gave calculating him lifting that huge boar with no difficulty a try and got a Street level+ result. It needs evaluation though.

However, if that gets accepted, Class 1 can be brought back.
I have a few doubts.

1. If you go through the Imgurr link, he starts lifting the boar at 0:05 on the dot and he finishes just before 0:03. So we know it takes at least a second which makes your frame calc... Wrong ?

2. We don't know what gender the boar is, so wouldn't we use an average of 226 Kg ? Also 700 pounds is the size of the largest ever Hog which looks larger then the boar Kouenji killed.

I have a few doubts.

1. If you go through the Imgurr link, he starts lifting the boar at 0:05 on the dot and he finishes just before 0:03. So we know it takes at least a second which makes your frame calc... Wrong ?
You took the wrong reference. The frame calc is correct imo, he did is before the clock even ended on 0:04. The force is just swinging the wild boar, not the time taken for it to land on his shoulders, which did take a time, yes.
2. We don't know what gender the boar is, so wouldn't we use an average of 226 Kg ? Also 700 pounds is the size of the largest ever Hog which looks larger then the boar Kouenji killed.
I wanted to use square-cube law but I cannot do that since a mammal body doesn't have uniform density. However, the boar looks as big as the one in the image (more than that honestly). Comparing the shoulders of the person in the image and the boar and the shoulders of Kouenji and the boar, both look similar, just that Kouenji is a bodybuilder and likely has way bigger shoulders.

You took the wrong reference. The frame calc is correct imo, he did is before the clock even ended on 0:04. The force is just swinging the wild boar, not the time taken for it to land on his shoulders, which did take a time, yes.
I mean, If you put a stopwatch on the feat it disagrees with your calc.
I wanted to use square-cube law but I cannot do that since a mammal body doesn't have uniform density. However, the boar looks as big as the one in the image (more than that honestly). Comparing the shoulders of the person in the image and the boar and the shoulders of Kouenji and the boar, both look similar, just that Kouenji is a bodybuilder and likely has way bigger shoulders.
I disagree. Also using square cube law would be fine. Just use this method (I think).

He stated that he did "some sports" with it and he didn't seem to have any weapons with him which implies that he simply beat it up and killed it with his bare hands.
You don't know how he killed that boar. This isn't quantifiable. Also, their ap is derived from being able to kill tigers, however it isn't stated whether or not the boars were able to tank a tiger's KE (where a fully grown tiger reaches full speed and rams into the boar), its never stated or seen on the boars page and irl. You also don't know how long it took the ussuri boar to kill the tiger, whether it was a full grown tiger or a healthy tiger, you don't know how many hits it took ect. This cannot be equivalated to his AP.

I mean, If you put a stopwatch on the feat it disagrees with your calc.
I don't think it does, I took the shortest time between both the frames by arranging them in pretty much 60 FPS. You can try that in watchframebyframe as well.
I disagree. Also using square cube law would be fine. Just use this method (I think).
Using square-cube law is bad (even in the calc you mentioned), Galileo himself said that it was only for bodies with a uniform density.

I don't think it does, I took the shortest time between both the frames by arranging them in pretty much 60 FPS. You can try that in watchframebyframe as well.
Try it. I don't believe he does it in 0.4 seconds since my stopwatch disagrees.
It looks like I can just change the rating to 9-C+ and continue the thread then lol.
Again, you've completely ignored this.

The fact that he killed a Wild Boar was not known at the time of that thread in which this thing was argued. Either way, the knowledge of him killing it doesn't improve anything, since we are unaware of how many shots did it even take for him to do that.

Again, you've completely ignored this.
Bro, He killed it with his hands

He does not have any sort of equipment to use it against the boar

Also him beating him means he can harm the boar easily meaning he should fully scale to the boar

The fact that he killed a Wild Boar was not known at the time of that thread in which this thing was argued. Either way, the knowledge of him killing it doesn't improve anything, since we are unaware of how many shots did it even take for him to do that.
Exactly.

He stated that he did "some sports" with it and he didn't seem to have any weapons with him which implies that he simply beat it up and killed it with his bare hands.

seeing the boar there is no sign no blunt force trauma visible anywhere on it's body, no injuries and no blood, he may as well have used a Neurotoxin to hunt it, there is no sign of damage to be observed on the boar's body at all so any assumtption that he physically fought it is out of the window

Bro, He killed it with his hands

He does not have any sort of equipment to use it against the boar

Also him beating him means he can harm the boar easily meaning he should fully scale to the boar
How do you know he killed it with his hands ? Is there proof of that ? Where do we see him punching it ? How do we know he didn't make the boar kill itself by making it ram itself into trees ? How do we know he didn't choke the boar out ? So many questions make the feat un-scaleable.

You don't know how he killed that boar.
I missed this. It's pretty dumb to not assume that he didn't kill it with his bare hands lol. He spots a boar and runs in it's direction (with no weapons) and in the next scene, he is seen tying up the boar's legs and states that he "did some sports with it".

He obviously had a knife with him and stabbed it offscreen or took hours and hundreds of hits to defeat it though.

seeing the boar there is no sign no blunt force trauma visible anywhere on it's body, no injuries and no blood, he may as well have used a Neurotoxin to hunt it, there is no sign of damage to be observed on the boar's body at all so any assumtption that he physically fought it is out of the window
He cannot have a neurotoxin or any weapons or drugs, the school directly expels people who are found with it.

And no, the boar has many bruises on its body?

I missed this. It's pretty dumb to not assume that he didn't kill it with his bare hands lol. He spots a boar and runs in it's direction (with no weapons) and in the next scene, he is seen tying up the boar's legs and states that he "did some sports with it".
No, its not dumb. You're assuming a highball for the feat, with no backing.
How do you know he killed it with his hands ? Is there proof of that ? Where do we see him punching it ? How do we know he didn't make the boar kill itself by making it ram itself into trees ? How do we know he didn't choke the boar out ? So many questions make the feat un-scaleable.
He obviously had a knife with him and stabbed it offscreen or took hours and hundreds of hits to defeat it though.
Do not strawman my arguments.

How do you know he killed it with his hands ? Is there proof of that ? Where do we see him punching it ?
He has no equipment to fight the boar, Meaning he had to use his bare hands
How do we know he didn't make the boar kill itself by making it ram itself into trees ?
Ayanokoji can open steel elevators, Break bones, Shiba can punch fast enough to make dry sounds on the ear and other superhuman feats

Do you think Koenji needs that?
How do we know he didn't choke the boar out ?
Why would you assume he did that? He legit said he did sports with it, The LN also mentions there was some kind of fight with it which ended with Koenji no diffing it
So many questions make the feat un-scaleable.
You just over complicate simple things

Back