• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Classroom of the elite revision thread

Ok so, I was seeing profiles on the Cote verse and i have noticed things that can/need to change

I would also like to give credits do @RoggerReggor as he was someone who also helped me make this CRT

First of:

Ryueens LS feat;

Ryueen LS feat is classified as Class 1 correct? There have been multiple characters who are stronger physically than Ryueen and should definetly scale above or slightly below him, Those people are;

Hosen who is classified as atletic for some reason? He is literally stated to be above albert, Ryueen and Manabu physically

Ichika who has done the Whiteroom training who pushes humans beyond their limits and no way in hell she is below Ryueen

The same also applies to Yuki, She did the beta curriculum or level 10 training which is superior to Ichika's level 4 training, How daheck is she inferior to Ryueen in any way?

Sudo who had the strongest physique in the 1st Year which even Ryueen himself was hesitant to provoke him meaning he should be above or slightly below him in LS

I don't know about this one but Manabu was considered the smartest student (and possibly?) the strongest student before Ayanokoji even came to the school and other ones, I think he should be somewhat comparable to Ryueen LS feat considering he is capable of competing against a supressed Ayanokoji which is something that even Ryueen couldn't even do

Fuka has literally in her OAA in physical strenght above Ryueen plus she can hold her ground against Shiba, So i definetly think she should scale to Ryueen LS feat

Nagumo who is more athletic than Ryueen, Has more battle experience and is narratively superior to him

Scaling chain for LS

Fuuka =< Ichika < Yuki < Ryuen < Nagumo =< Manabu < Albert < Sudo < hosen <<< Tsukishiro = Shiba = Yagami < Shiro < Koenji = Ayanokoji

Fixing Ayanokoji and Takuya LS rating;

Also there is something i want to change which is this;

Athletic Human (Able to Hold Grip Up to 60.67 Kilograms with one hand while holding back. Was able to use his grip strength to hold Kazuomi Hōsen in place whilst getting stabbed through the hand, who is stronger than Ken Sudo, who has a grip strength of 82.4 Kilograms. Also suggested that he might be able to grip over 100 Kilograms), at least Class 1 (Tied with Koenji in tug of war who has comparable strength to a Wild Boar since he captured it barehanded. Ussuri Boars are Eurasian and are the biggest types of boars)

Why not just give Ayanokoji Class 1 with all of these feats instead of Athletic human and atleast Class 1? This is honestly unsightly to see for me and annoying too

The same also applies to Takuya Yagami

Something like this perhaps;

at least Class 1 (Able to Hold Grip Up to 60.67 Kilograms with one hand while holding back. Was able to use his grip strength to hold Kazuomi Hōsen in place whilst getting stabbed through the hand, who is stronger than Ken Sudo, who has a grip strength of 82.4 Kilograms, Also suggested that he might be able to grip over 100 Kilograms, Tied with Koenji in tug of war who has comparable strength to a Wild Boar since he captured it barehanded, Ussuri Boars are Eurasian and are the biggest types of boars and upscales Ryueen feat) for Ayanokoji

At least Class 1 (Was part of White Room, a program made to push human capabilities beyond its limits, Should be physically superior to the likes of Ryuuen Kakeru) For Takuya

This is all for the LS part, Now let's go to a different one

White room training and instructors;

Shiro
and Yuki participated in the White room and the hardest one at that

So i wanted to give them these too;

Pressure points - (Recieved the same training as Ayanokoji)

Eletricity Manipulation - (Recieved the same training as Ayanokoji)

Weapon mastery - (Recieved the same training as Ayanokoji so they should know how to use batons, stun guns and knifes)

A possible rating for them is also fine by me

I'm also inclined to give these to Tsukishiro as he was an Assassin (Kinda) and Shiba who is a White room instructor

Speed ratings;

There are some characters that deserve subsonic speed too such as;

Nanase which she is currently Peak human with superhuman speed in boku mode, I think she can be Subsonic, Higher in boku mode (Made Ayanokoji focus more on the defense and couldn't let him think)

Koenji who Ayanokoji couldn't keep up and is obviously superior to Hosen

Nagumo who is Manabu's rival and has a stronger lower body than Manabu and dare i say he is superior atleast Nanase when she isn't in her Boku mode

Fuka who could keep up and hold off Shiba for a minute

Scaling chain for speed

Ayanokouji > Shirou > Yuuki > Yagami > Shiba > Tsukishiro > Ichika > Housen > Manabu > Fuuka > Nanase > Kouenji > Nagumo > Ryuuen > Kitou > Suzune > Ibuki > Albert

Agree (Ryueen LS part) - DeltaStriker22 , Fezzih_007 (Possible rating for Nagumo and Manabu), Zefra3011, RoggerReggor, Doggo, ODMvZfr, Shyster, Mukaddes
Disagree (Ryueen LS part) -
Neutral (Ryueen LS part) - ShionAH, SR001

Agree (White room and instructor part) - DeltaStriker22, Fezzih_007 (Possible rating for them), Zefra3011, RoggerReggor, Doggo, ODMvZfr, Shyster, SR001 (Neutral on eletricity manipulation), Mukaddes
Disagree (White room and instructor part) -
Neutral (White room and instructor part) - ShionAH

Agree (Speed rating part) - DeltaStriker22, Fezzih_007, Zefra3011, RoggerReggor, Doggo, ODMvZfr (Neutral with koenji), Shyster, Mukaddes
Disagree (Speed rating part) -
Neutral (Speed rating part) - ShionAH

This is my first organized thread, Hopefully this ends well XD

Last edited:
Doesn't this debunk this calc: Housen blocks an attack? The calc presentes Hosen to be almost 5x faster than Ryueen, if narratively they are comparable and you want to put that on the profiles then the calc should be removed.
What do you think of a possible rating then?

My take is that Hosen is indeed faster but Ryueen isn't that slow to the point of not being capable of reacting to him at all

I'm saying if narratively the difference isn't that big you should just remove the calc since it contradicts the narrative and just scale them relative based on other feats, if one is peak human then scale both peak human.

See this

I'm saying if narratively the difference isn't that big you should just remove the calc since it contradicts the narrative and just scale them relative based on other feats, if one is peak human then scale both peak human.

See this
Should i take out Ryueen from the speed rating then?

No, the calc should be removed, a calc shouldn't take priority over the narrative.

If the calc will be removed then only Ayanokouji and who is relative to him (therefore no one as far as I'm aware) is subsonic, the rest should work I guess.
Can you read what i typed and see if you are ok with it?

Read your vote in speed rating and see, Just incase i didn't understand what you meant

no one should be subsonic since the calc will get removed, Ryueen can keep up with Hosen as you said. The only feat subsonic comes from Ayanokouji, no one scale to him as far as I'm aware, the whole speed rating would just change from subsonic to peak human/superhuman without the calc.

Ichika is FTE, Considering she blitzed 2 people at the same time and appeared as blur in a crippled state and also blitzed kushida, Yagami can blitz ichika too

But there will need to be calcs with that too

Fuka could also keep up with Shiba who is a Whiteroom instructor and is arguably superior or atleast comparable to yagami

Doesn't this debunk this calc: Housen blocks an attack? The calc presentes Hosen to be almost 5x faster than Ryueen, if narratively they are comparable and you want to put that on the profiles then the calc should be removed.
That makes sense. Given how Ryuuen only kept up with a Housen who was joking around and when Housen got serious Ryuuen was literally said to be dying, I think Ryuuen doesn't get that.

I think Nagumo shouldn't be there because of being stronger than Manabu (because he isn't and him having a higher lower body strength is just his own comments which is unreliable seeing how he praises himself a lot and is narcissistic), but for being narratively superior to Ryuuen, and being more athletic than him.

I think Nagumo shouldn't be there because of being stronger than Manabu (because he isn't and him having a higher lower body strength is just his own comments which is unreliable seeing how he praises himself a lot and is narcissistic), but for being narratively superior to Ryuuen, and being more athletic than him.
I will remove Nagumo from LS then

I will remove Nagumo from LS then
No need for that, he is still more athletic than Ryuuen, that should be enough. Of course, Manabu is a lot more athletic than Ryuuen, he shouldn't be possibly. He is more trained, has higher combat experience (supposedly), and much more abilities than Ryuuen.

Wasn't there a rule that allows characters to upscale from 1.1x the thing they upscale from? It might really boost the power levels of the verse .Aside from that.....

agree

I have a question, Characters with higher physical OAA scores than Ryuen, will they get class 1 lifting strength?

So why exactly is Ichika ranked so low?
The females of the verse are shown to be physically weaker when compared to males. Ichika is implied to have a lower physically strong body than both Ryuuen and Sudou. While Ichika has much higher AP, Speed and hax than them, she is not high because of the verse stuff.
I have a question, Characters with higher physical OAA scores than Ryuen, will they get class 1 lifting strength?
No. Suzune has the same OAA as Ryuuen. Kamuro, a girl who only has some statements on the island has higher OAA than Ryuuen. OAAs are only the measure of how well a person performs in their physical tests and other sports, they shouldn't be used to give combat related specifications.

No. Suzune has the same OAA as Ryuuen. Kamuro, a girl who only has some statements on the island has higher OAA than Ryuuen. OAAs are only the measure of how well a person performs in their physical tests and other sports, they shouldn't be used to give combat related specifications.
Thanks for the answer, and I agree with most of it, neutral with Kouenji

The females of the verse are shown to be physically weaker when compared to males. Ichika is implied to have a lower physically strong body than both Ryuuen and Sudou. While Ichika has much higher AP, Speed and hax than them, she is not high because of the verse stuff.
Don't know how many volumes behind I am, probably stopped at the 2nd uninhabited island exam so this is probably said after it. If that's the way it is in verse so be it.
Along with this, the girls maybe graded differently compared to the guys. I don't think this should be used at all

Back