• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ayanokoji:
Powers and Abilities:

Optional Equipment:
Notable Attacks/Techniques:
Replace Capoeira with Judo. Since Capoeira is the martial art Ibuki uses, not Ayanokoji. He was however trained in Judo in the White Room but it isn't listed anywhere on his profile.

Agree (10): @Shiroyashaaa, @DeltaStriker22, @Excel616, @cloudyagami, @ShionAH, @Shyster, @Just_a_Random_Butler, @LephyrTheRevanchist, @DrasticallyExemplified, @Clout5560
Disagree (0):
Neutral (0):

Ryuuen:
Powers and Abilities:

Agree (10): @Shiroyashaaa, @DeltaStriker22, @Excel616, @cloudyagami, @ShionAH, @Shyster, @Just_a_Random_Butler, @LephyrTheRevanchist, @DrasticallyExemplified, @Clout5560
Disagree (0):
Neutral (0):

Koenji:
Powers and Abilities:

Disagree (0):
Neutral (0):

Last edited:
I dont think that can be added. Resistance to Social Influence does not exist since a better manipulator can still manipulate him. Just maybe add it as an addition to their intelligence section?
The resistance to social influence part wasn't added because ayano can't manipulate Koenji. It's more like that's his whole character, everything he does throughout the series is because he wants to. No one can influence his thoughts even if the manipulator's logic makes complete sense.
He would go chase wild bores, steal horses to ride or just straight up drop out during special exams on a whim. Koenji is beyond common sense. That's why I think resistance to social influencing works for him, it just suits his character extraordinarily well.

Anyway, do you agree with the rest of the stuff?

Last edited:
The resistance to social influence part wasn't added because ayano can't manipulate Koenji. It's more like that's his whole character, everything he does throughout the series is because he wants to. No one can influence his thoughts even if the manipulator's logic makes complete sense. Koenji is beyond common sense. That's why I think resistance to social influencing works for him.
No. That literally doesnt exist. You can use it if anyone tries to use social influence in a vs thread with him but a resistance to that just doesnt make sense. Can you show me one profile with resistance to social influencing? I never saw one. Add it for his intelligence section
So, do you agree with the rest of the stuff?
Yeah sure…neutral on the fear resistance tho

It just doesnt make sense its like giving someone resistance to acrobatics lol
Technically acrobatics is something the user uses on themselves, social influencing is something user uses on an opponent. I believe anything that's used on an opponent can have a resistance. But that's just me lol. we'll see how this goes.

Technically acrobatics is something the user uses on themselves, social influencing is something user uses on an opponent. I believe anything that's used on an opponent can have a resistance. But that's just me lol. we'll see how this goes.
Its not an supernatural thing is what I meant. Anyways yeah I am fine with the addition but Idk if it should be listed as an resistance

That's odd, because that seems like an intelligence feat, rather than an actual resistance. It suggests that the character is intelligent enough to recognize when they are being manipulated by another character. The notion of them being resistant to manipulation doesn't make sense.

That's odd, because that seems like an intelligence feat, rather than an actual resistance. It suggests that the character is intelligent enough to recognize when they are being manipulated by another character. The notion of them being resistant to manipulation doesn't make sense.
Ok. I'll strike it. Is everything else alright?

Do we need proof of resisting an actual supernatural fear to get resistance?
I am uncertain about this. However, if it has been demonstrated that they are incapable of experiencing fear, then it is unclear how even supernatural fear could have an effect on them. However, I will remain neutral since I lack reference to answer that, and I am just unsure if the given information was enough for it, considering that the one of the text said "In Kiyotaka's case, it is almost zero".

@Just_a_Random_Butler When can the stuff on the CRT be uploaded on the main profiles? Does it need a specific number of votes or something?
You should seek input from one or more additional staff members.

I am uncertain about this. However, if it has been demonstrated that they are incapable of experiencing fear, then it is unclear how even supernatural fear could have an effect on them. However, I will remain neutral since I lack reference to answer that, and I am just unsure if the given information was enough for it, considering that the text said "In Kiyotaka's case, it is almost zero".
It could just mean they are really brave tbh- Theres nothing that indicates they wont feel fear from an supernatural power. We dont give fear hax because the character is scary

It could just mean they are really brave tbh- Theres nothing that indicates they wont feel fear from an supernatural power. We dont give fear hax because the character is scary
I meant that from a biological standpoint, but yes, some text that says "incapable of fear" could also just imply that the character is just very brave.

This CRT is terrible, you forgot Ayanokoji's most obvious abilities (omnipotence, reality manipulation, plot manipulation, resistance to every hax)
Ayanokoji is boundless lowball
Overall I agree except for fear resistance. Kiyotaka said that he was faking the fact he has no emotions to deceive the White Room into thinking he was fully brainwashed. His father and the White Room staff (the ones who said he can't feel fear) were lied to.

This CRT is terrible, you forgot Ayanokoji's most obvious abilities (omnipotence, reality manipulation, plot manipulation, resistance to every hax)
Overall I agree except for fear resistance. Kiyotaka said that he was faking the fact he has no emotions to deceive the White Room into thinking he was fully brainwashed. His father and the White Room staff (the ones who said he can't feel fear) were lied to.
My bad bro. I forgot about the time Ayano boxed Cthulhu.

Counted. Thx lol.

Back