• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Clash Of Clans (Naruto RP) Thread 1

Nise, noticing the child is from another clan, shrugs. "Fiiine..." She pulls out a fish and cuts it in half, she tosses one half to the kid. "Be happy that I have a soft spot for kids." She rushes off south at top speed.

I narrow my eyes and then jump in front of Raito.

"Raito, I understand your point of view ... and halfway I believe you, so validate your statement and use your Byakugan to understand if the girl is lying, if she does ... I will have no objection if you kill her"

Dangerous, this thing has killed scores of people, attacking it isn't a good idea. However it killed a fellow clan member, I should honor his death by at least trying.

Saburou turns on his sharingan, hops up onto a nearby tree and launches orbs from Scorch Release: Extremely Steaming Murder to see how the beast reacts.

"Fine" Raito says as she goes towards the girl, focusing her Byakugan on her heart

"Hey, he will be asking some questions, answer than carefully and truly"

Raito says to the girl

Hmm, I wonder just how many other ninja there are here

Tecoma then moves further up the river away from where the men where before finally stopping by the river to get some water.

@Paul

Your orbs don't even make it to the beast, as it releases a powerful roar which shakes the entire forest and dissipates your orbs.

@Everyone

You can also feel this earthquake caused by the roar.

Figured as much would happen.

"We need to go!" Saburou shouts to Fukuro before trying to continue south, taking a wide path around the creature

@Faruel, Drite, Tor

The girl looks directly at Hamato as she answers his question immediately.

"No."

Raito see's no irregularities in her heart beat.

@Paul

The beast disappears from your sight, then reappears directly in front of you while growling.

@Junko, DragonEmp, & Psycho

Your journey south proceeds smoothly.

?!?

Saburou hops back

"What is this thing?"

He hides behind a nearby tree, summons a clone and sends it left to go around the beast while he goes far to the right and tries to pass the beast

Raito smiles and goes towards the mysterious girl, holding her shoulder while behind her

"Well, look what we have here. You guys are problaby going be happy becau-"

Raito cuts her own sentence in the middle since she launched an attack using Gentle Fist on the Girl's back, while still holding her shoulder

"You ain't fooling me little bastard"

@Paul

The Beast goes right (To it's left) towards you, ignoring the clone completely. With a swipe of its paw, it knocks you through several trees and you are rendered unconscious.

@Drite, Faruel, Tor

Raito knocks the girl unconscious in a single strike.

I approach the girl, feeling the beating of her heart.

"She is unconscious", I exclaim and then take it and leave it under a tree.

"Let's go, let's leave our tracks, even in that state she won't be a problem"

Reaching the Southern most point I find the finishing area with others there.

Tekoma quickly recognises Silas and Nise and walks over to them smiling "Good to see others made it" he says in a happy tone.

@Paul

You awake on a tree branch, having water splashed in your face.

Across from you is a girl who appears to be around your age. She has blue hair, red eyes, and a very cute face. She also wears garbs similar to what a cave man would wear.

"Oh..____"

She makes stranges noises while gesturing to herself, you discern that she's trying to introduce herself.

She then points to you.

@Junko, DragonEmp, Psycho

You reach the end of the forest, and see all of the other people who managed to survive, including Jinpachi, Yusuke, and several others you have seen before.

@Tor

"I am not buying her crap, you saw the boys acting weird, she is with them, shie is obviously lying."

@Faruel

"Well, i am losting my touch, but i don't find it wise leaving some potential enemy alive, it is worse since she is from the Yuki clan. Killing her may be a better alternative"

@Paul

"Sa-bu-rou.."

She makes a confused expression as she mutters your name over and over again.

"I..Juto"

You discern that her name is Juto.

She stands up while smiling.

"We-go-end. Follow-I"

She says before dashing off urging you to follow behind her.

"Okay, I'll follow you." Saburou says, quickly following after the girl

Has this girl been living alone here this whole time? I guess I can trust her for now considering I'm still alive.

"This could also be true, but look at it in more possibilities, if we leave her fainted and maybe those two were her companions, they will spend some time to see if she is okay, time we could spend to get away more, or you can kill her and they, instead of wasting time in verifying their companion condition, will come to hunt us immediately, in both cases we will still be pursued by the two ninjas but in one of the two possibilities we will have enough time to get away, then ... which choice is the wiser? ", I explain.

@Faruel

"Well, you see, the issue with that line of thinking is you not realising that they'll have a third group when they hunt us, one that can be extremely dangerous. Also, why are you even arguing? Aren't you a member of the Uchiha? They would've know that leaving a potential enemy alive is bad"

@Tor

"The problem is not what she hasn't done, is what she is capable off. With Ice Release, the kid's to dangerous to be left alive"

@Paul

As the two of you continue treading towards the end of the forest you run into a group of 15 ninja all from the Nara Clan.

They surround the two of you and even manage to capture you both with shadow paralysis.

But in the next moments, you witness a truly horrifying sight. Every single one of them is slaughtered by Juto as she easily breaks from the shadow paralysis and plunges her fist through the cest of every single one of them.

None are able to escape as she is far too fast.

As she plunges her fist through the last one, she looks over to you and smiles while completely drenched in blood.

"We-keep-going."

She says while urging you to continue following her.

Donut

Saburou was slightly surprised by the girl's power

"Yes, let's keep going." He says as he resumes following her

I see how she lived so long on her own now. If she wanted me dead I would be dead by now, so I guess I can trust her.

"It's true, but you have to consider this ... I hate my clan, of course the Sharingan is cool but I still hate my clan and their every line of thought"

"You don't know anything about her, she can't even hurt us right now. We should just get to the south and let her be."

Junkoposter said:
Nise looks at the group of people with caution. She readies herself for any surprise attack.
"You're so tense" Tecoma says as he chuckles before continuing "Although it's understandable" Tekoma says in a slightly more serious tone has he turns and looks at the group.

@Faruel

"Well then we agree on the Uchiha hating part."

@Tor

"All right, fine, but i will just warn you now, this will come back to bite us later on"

Back