• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Clash Of Clans (Naruto RP) Thread 1

@Faruel

"And what is this plan Uchiha? Some kinda of tracking jutsu?"

@Tor

"Wait a minute, i want to see what he is goind to do"

"No, something extremely simple", I exclaim and then use the jutsu clone.

"Go now", I say to my copy, the latter nods and then jump and go to one of the nearby trees and use the transformation jutsu to become a bush.

"Well, I'll tell you the thing along the way ... I revealed too much here"

"Well, if you are done here, let's just move, i am prettys sure that some people already completed the trial"

Raito says as she follows Yashiro to the south, still with her Byakugan activated

Nise takes out her daggers, her dog pokes its head out of one of her tails. She doesnt seem to really trust anyone here. At all.

Seeing Nise pull out her daggers and her obvious distrust Tekoma backs off some as his head drops in disappointment

"Well that's unfortunate" He says with obvious disappointment and saddness.

@Drite, Faruel, Tor

You all arrive at the finish line. You now see all of trhe other participant inside of the strange building.

@Paul

The two of you come across a large door. Juto points to it while stopping on a tree not far away.

"Hww!"

So that's the end.

"Why don't you come too?" Saburou asks before heading towards the door and opening it

He waits to see what the girl says before he enters

@Paul

"Hmm...hmm."

Juto looks troubled.

"Ah!"

She makes a sound as if suddenly realizing something, and immediately transforms....into a blue kitten. She jumps into Saburou's clothes.

She's just full of surprises isn't she?

Saburou walks through the door with his new companion

@Faruel

"Hey"

Raito says as she touches the shoulder of Hamato and stops him

"I just want you to know that... that i am sorry"

"Well... for the whole murder thing. I am sorry but, that was how i was created. My mind was trained to be that way, but... i guess that in te process, i forgot how to be human..."

I sigh and then lower my eyes slightly and bring it back to Raito.

"We ... we are ninja, we are spies, warriors and assassins ... we have been trained for this and probably many of us have lost loved ones ..."

A brief flash surpasses my mind, bringing back a not very pleasant memory.

"But this doesn't matter, we are what we want to be ... I want to be something other than a Uchiha, you instead?"

@Tor

"...Thanks ********"

@Faruel

"I'm... I'm afraid that i'm not. As a member of the main family, i have huge expectations..."

Raito says while looking down

"Are you having high expectations ... or are those of the main family having them on you?", I ask, tilting my head slightly.

"The main family having on me... it's just to much pressure, you know, being in my position, having to be the best of my clan in everything..."

"Mh ... you are free to choose, you can follow the expectations of your clan ... or you can ask yourself what you want"

"But it is the aftermath that scares me, if i don't follow their expectations, what would happen to me?"

"Mmm ... this is a difficult situation," I murmur, crossing my arms and thinking.

After a few seconds I show Raito an encouraging look.

"Then try to prove to those in your clan that you can be the leader they need, not what they want"

"Thing is, the Hyuga clan is a very powerfull clan, and they didn't get that power via doing good things, there is alot of-"

Raito than stops what she would say

"Well... there is alot of thing that you don't know about what is happening between the Clans right now... but i guess that it can't be like this forever"

Raito than smiles looking at both Hamato and Yashiro

"I promise that i'll try to make the world that we live in a better place with the influence of my clan!"

Raito says with a excited tone on her voice

"Well, let's move on to that building, maybe the participants are receiving a prize or something like that"

Raito says while going into the building that the others are

@Everyone

As you all stand within the building which appears to be one large room, you look up to see the lone figure of a man who appears to be in his early 40s. From his demeanor and facial features, you can immediately tell that he is not from any of the major clans which participated in this trail.

"Well, the time limit was 24 hours exactly. So anyone who isn't in this room right now has already failed."

"My name is Jenya."

He goes over to each and every person.

"Most clans have agreed to give out their Sacred Treasures to those of you who overcame this trail. It is a shame that your clan leaders cannot be here to give them to you themselves...but with the wars between clans being not far behind us, it would have brought difficulties for us to put clan leaders in the the same room as one another."

The man gives you a Sacred Treasure.

[You decide what you get. It doesn't have to be a weapon. Also, they only boost your power.]

Tekoma hesitates for a moment disliking the idea of gaining power through means not his own but seeing the others take the weapon gives in.

He picks up an old looking sword seemingly made from bone.

"An ancient blade... interesting"

Raito takes a shirt sword that is still in its sheat, as she slowly removes the blade, revealing its appearence, as Raito inspects the blade, she says

"The Morningstar, for years i have heard about stories of your wielders, and now, i am your wielder, neat"

Raito than puts the sword back on its sheat

@Everyone

"Okay, now it's time for the second trial."

The man pauses and surveys everyone's faces before continuing.

"Battle Ar-"

As he's speaking a man comes in and interrupts his words while whispering in the mans ear.

"My apologies. It appears that there are still some things which need to be done before we can move on to the next stage. There will be a delay of 2 months."

The man sends everyone off to return to their homes.

[ To the Meta!, you get 3 new jutsu during this time. And get free rein to do stuff, like PC interactions. You can also control NPCs, but keep in mind that this time is somewhat limited. (These "two months") ]

Saburou sits down against a wall, maintaining a good distance from the others.

"I wonder who that girl really is." He says to himself while looking at the sacred treasure that his clan had given him

@Tor and Faruel

"Well, i guess that this is it, i must return to my clan, the Sacred Treasure is not the only award that my clan offered if i completed this challenge. I guess that i'll see you later"

Raito says waving to her party as she leaves the building

And hopefully without anyone spying, i don't want to cause trouble

Back